What are some annoying habits your housemates have?

What are some annoying habits your housemates have?

mopping the floor.. but leaving the bucket of dirty water in the middle of the room for a day after.

inviting tons of stoners every day

Yuck dude, that shit stinks.

just dump it WHY NOT FINISH THE JOB

THE ACTUAL FUCK

I'd take stoners over smackheads any day

That's like when people sweep but then leave the pile of swept up shit on the floor??

leaving passive aggressive post it notes all over the house

these people are psychopaths and need to be stopped at all costs

any passive agressive note, just.. just say something if you are upset.

they're actually fucking insane

right? just say it to my face if you have a problem

the classic getting drunk and eating all my fucking food

they are!

what the fuck is your note solving you cowardly fuck

i literally get ptsd when I see post it notes now

Doesnt do fucking dishes for fuck all

>having excessive amounts of jingly ass keys and keychains
> washing dishes but not actually making sure caked-on shit comes of beforehand so some dishes come out still nasty as shit
> eating my food without saying anything
> always walking around outside the restroom as soon as I sit down to shit
> knocking on the door when they get home expecting to be let in while I never do that myself
>not showering
>talking to me when I just woke up
> yelling as a joke at any time

Well one of my housemates will practice on his instruments at odd hours, but never super loud, so it's bearable.
My other housemate has a habit of throwing parties every weekend, many of the times twice in each weekend.
I had to throw out an entire party recently because I was sick as a dog and needed some peace and quiet.

you live with Hitler

>leaving toothpaste residue in the basin after brushing her teeth
>washing her cornflakes down the sink and clogging the pipes
>leaving the peg basket on the lawn after taking down her washing
>keeps rearranging her room at stupid hours of the night
>cleans inside windows with a sponge.

>making lentils
>get a plate smashed over my head
man

>>cleans inside windows with a sponge.
Why is this bad?
Yeah I know, the other day I kept banging a frying pan against my head, yet no one asked me why I was doing it.

The sponge leaves streak marks on the windows. It's much better to use a microfiber cloth and windex

Oh right, I thought you meant the window frame and not the actual window.
I've cleaned the frame with a sponge before, but I always do the glass with a microfiber cloth and window cleaner.

this didnt realise you could fuck up window washing, somehow she does

>What are some annoying habits your housemates have?
Lighting their farts and standing around laughing at each other doing it. They find it completely fucking hilarious

playing murder in the dark and never asking me to join along

Constantly sneaking in my room and giving me blowjobs.

That will only be funny for them until one of them gets surprised one day and have the fire sucked into their ass.
I'm gonna need some more context user.

When they cook lentils and they explode all over the kitchen.
>.... I'm sorry rick I just looked at it

tell them that and if they don't listen start yelling at them or are you too much of a bitch?

Just leaves food in the fridge and forgets about it. Seriously shit will get moldy and he still wont clean it out because he doesnt pay fucking attention.

When my friend blows shit up all the time and gets angry when we accuse him of blowing shit up

Kek reading all these comments makes me glad I got my own place and never had to live with a roommate.

>leaves lint inside dryer after using the machine
Solution: I clean up the lint, use the machine, then leave my lint, and add their lint back into the machine.

>leaving piss stains on the motherfucking toilet
Solution: If I have to shit, I proceed to disinfect the toilet from top to bottom, shit worry-free, then piss on the toilet seat and all over it.

>leaving personal items atop the bathroom sink, ie: hairbrush, deodorant, shaving cream, etc.
Solution: chuck it all in random places and let them look for it, I.e: cabinet, under the sink, inside laundry soap storage.

>banging the door
Solution: approach said recently banged door and proceed to bang it myself 3x as loudly and 5 times over. Of questioned, casually respond: “I thought it was asshole day”.

Roommates get the hint or gtfo. Either way works.

I actually prefer living with other people.
Back when I was living on my own I would get frightfully bored and honestly a bit lonely because I knew I was on my own.
When I live with other people I know I have the option of knocking on their door and asking them if they wanna hang out.
I still only do that rarely, but having the option makes hanging out on my own easier I guess.

I have Cornflakes for breakfast.

Talking.

Have you talked to your housemate about these things or do you only do that stuff?
Because if you haven't communicated this out, your actions seem a bit passive aggressive.

What a dumb cunt. I'd throw a pack of coffee filters at the bitch. They are better for cleaning windows tbh, don't leave streaks like paper towels an shit do. Cheap af as well.

Can you describe cornflakes in 20 words or more

I guess you have a point. But all my friends are drinkers and smokers and are always looking for a place to hang so for me if I need free booze or a friend to chill with I'd offer my place up. It feels good knowing I can just tell them to fuck off in the morning instead of me having to leave someone else's house.

I also like the fact I can say who can come over and who can't. I'm just weird that way.

I'm just different from you, I prefer not having people over to my place and visiting them instead.
But I do get your reasoning for your preferences, they make sense and still ensure you get the socialization you want.

>
Passive aggressive mass-murderer in the bud here.