Would you let her suck your cock? Can a chick be too ugly for you to accept a blowjob? Have you ever declined free sex?

Would you let her suck your cock? Can a chick be too ugly for you to accept a blowjob? Have you ever declined free sex?

yes
no
no
/thread

As long as the girl is healthy, clean, smells good, and a perfectly clean mouth she is good to go

No
Yes
Yes
Sex is not all that, when you're not starving for it you develop standards

Ill let you suck my cock at this point

This.

It depends on their personality for me.
I've met beautiful people with so bad personalities that I wouldn't fuck them with the dick of someone else and I've met unfortunate looking people, who had personalities that were so sexy I'd gladly break my dick off in them if I were given the chance.

Quit fishing op faggott. Get a job and gtfo.

why so butthurt?

Ugly swedish cock from work.
found out most swedes have way too strong facial features Abe terrible taste in both hair and makeup.
Big booty youths out she was wearing a padded bra tho.
Perfect a cup titties, huge saggy was. The ass made a perfect pillow while we were fucking.
Gross habits. Ash cross on chest. Drawstring necklace. Balled up napkin in panties for vaginal discharge.
Insane good tight little pussy. Almost no beef (vulva) showing. Felt amazing with a condom. Instantly came without the condom.
No bj or handy she got fucked for only a few minutes and fell in love.
Glad we did it but could never do it again after that experience.
Get the morning after pill immediately. She's 30 something and begging for me to knock her up. Fuck no
There is such thing as a chick to ugly to fuck.

What is this, a pic for ants?

Any higher res pics?

I bet those pictures were actually all taken on a camera with a resolution of 32x24.

I have never declined sex.

Yes a girl can absolutely be declined for sex or head. I've done it many times.
But I suppose it depends how often you get it in.
Foreveralone retards will probably never turn down a woman, but naturally jf you can be picky, you're picky.

Yes
Yes
Yes
I did decline free sex once, but she was batshit crazy and fat as fuck. I mean she was like 1.60m tall and 105 kg.

yes, yes, yes 2 diff. girls (not ugly or anything, just wanted someone else - it is like bitches can smell it on you when you want someone else).

Yes, yes, yes

you can't /thread your own response faggot, i don't care how correct you are all statements on Sup Forums are peer reviewed by the most upstanding of autists

yes,no,no

there's literally no sentient being that I wouldn't let suck it, and have.

>no
>yes
>yes
this.

I got rejected by a gipsy prostitute once

str8 up

kek

According to my calculations, she was 8 foot 7 inches tall and weighed 34 ounces