Whats the best way to stop lighter thiefs i spent about £30 on a lighterwith my name on it i fucking lost to one of...

Whats the best way to stop lighter thiefs i spent about £30 on a lighterwith my name on it i fucking lost to one of myfriends cunnnts

(OP) picture sort of related the same type

fuck the amount of things I had stolen off me
>smuggler batteries for hiding pills and coke
>smuggler deodorant cans
>jars and containers that had aesthetic value
>knives
>special scissors
>jet lighters
and most of all
>my dignity

Thread Detcord into the tip to teach them a hard-earned lesson.

Can't steal lighters if you don't have fingers.

Well you could just not be a fag and get a normal lighter.

Lighters always go missing, why buy some expensive shit when you can just get a bunch of cheap ones that won't annoy you so much when they go missing?

>jars and containers with aesthetic value
>special scissors
I hope someone steals your life

What kind of faggot spends 30$ on a lighter?
It better at least give you a handjob for that.
>answer it's op

Don't let people use your lighter and always have it on you. How fucking hard is it to not have shit stolen off you unless you're passed out?
I've had one for over a year. It broke though so I bought a new one

Tape a stick to it so its too much of sn inconvenience to put in your pocket. They will hand it back to you everytime.

It has your name on it, snitch on the fuck if they don't return it.

I've had a zippo for 12 years, never lost it.
But I always bring disposable lighters as well, so I can lend one out without worrying.

get a cheap lighter instead

Yeah I've got my clipper and two small bics in my jacket. Always keep the clipper in the same pocket so I'll notice if it's gone

after they use your lighter, GET THE MOTHER FUCKER BACK! OR get less shitty friends. I stay in a how of lighter thieves an I always have mine. Fucking logic man

All of my pockets have designated items, so I only have to do a quick pat down on myself to know if I'm missing anything.

quit smoking like some addicted degenerate you wont need one

Same here. It's nice

Yeah, the downside for me is that when I finally do lose something it can wig me out, especially if I've had that item for a long time.
But that might just be because I'm a bit OCD about some things.

Same. I guess we're both autistic cunts

Yeah, I actually went and talked to a psychiatrist today.
She seemed to agree with me that I might have Aspergers. She referred me on so I could get properly examined and get a diagnosis.

I'm on the spectrum. Never cared much though

Light their cigs instead of handing it over to them

If your friends are reasonable, however unlikely that is you can agree on color codes.

We had that back when I used to smoke.
I had green ligthers, one had blue, one red, one yellow.

The rules:
Only Red can take red ligthers from anyone. Green cant take red ligthers from Blue.

You can take a ligther, but you dont have to.

If a ligther is a hue between two colors, lets say orange and Red and Yellow disagree, it stays with the person who has it unless a third person is present. this person decides. No further discussion.

Served us very well and works great if your friends arent total cunts, in which case, why keep them as friends anyway?!

I don't expect it to change much for me either, other than perhaps getting some tools to deal with my weaker sides.
Also I can get help with education if I get a diagnosis, so I'm mostly doing it for that, because if I'm eligible for help, why not get it?

easy: you ask for the lighter back immediately when you've given it to someone.
works for me.

also you get to call each other Mr. Red, Mr. Blue and Mr. Green

>color codes
the dumbest post on Sup Forums right now

Don't waste your money on overpriced "a e s t h e t i c" lighters

get good at bic'n
theres rules and if you stay aware of them you'll end up with everyones lighters

YOU CAN BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR ON MR GREEN!!!

What’s £30 in normal money

30 squids usually trade for half a shark or a full school of pufferfish

like 40 bucks

Get the fuck out underage b&

You pay attention, that's how you don't get your shit stolen, you stupid little fuck

You don't need to ask the internet this

40 bucks? Or a little doe