Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews did it

OP stop posting pics of yourself

Women like that are only prominent in cities. Even then, you're likely not going to run into one. The internet just makes it seem like they are all over the place.

Even when you do encounter them, telling them that they are full of shit and shutting down the conversation is usually the end of it. They have no conviction or inner strength to debate. Not for more than a few moments before they break down and start stammering.

Never fear a feminist.

Burn it

So this could come back

Uncheck freedom, and lots of idiots.

There is something about trash feminist with dyed hair or hald shaved and ugly tattoos and stuff that makes me cum and cum and never loose the boner.

Unfortunately they are not easy target its impossible to fuck them.

All this wasted power man.

Good intentions. Women have had to fight for their fight to party in the US and around the world. The philosophical concept of women seeking equality with men is noble and should be embraced by all logical parties. What the US has now is a group infiltrated by man hating lesbians and girls with low/no self-esteem who can't get the guys they want. So they no longer want equality, just a scapegoat, and males fill that role.

That is a man.

You are a gay.

In my country we have a saying:
"en caso de guerra, cualquier trinchera es buena"
"in war every trench is fine".
More or less, when you are in need, a hole is a hole.

In the UK we say, "any hole's a goal".
But having looked at that creature I'd rather not score.

Are you saying everyone should just look like you so you feel better?
Pic related. It’s you

>Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

>Unfortunately they are not easy target
Kek, the only thing easier is a hambeast

Could these threads supplant Log threads?

Only time will tell.

This post again

>Women
user, I...

Both your countries are clearly effeminate as fuck. This explains a lot. One of you can't even keep a knife on you, and the other has cousins who fuck donkeys. The fuck are you guys bragging about here? That retarded aposematic she-beast is more man than either of you.

The root of all feminism is gyno-supremacy. You're an unecucated easily-manipulated mark if you think it's intentions are anywhere close to "seeking equality".

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

That’s true for any group claiming they want an egalitarian society. They make the same mistakes that the former ruling class made and become equally oppressive and intolerant. Rinse and repeat.

Hopefully. Logs threads are old shit.

By electing a retarded cheeto as President.

For one quads of 4444. And two you right

Oh user, when are you going to stop making this bait?

The jews trying to weaken us and get rid of our guns so they can take over when everyone is a fag whos never even even touched a tool in their life

>Women like that are only prominent in cities.
yup, this is why the founding fathers made sure their votes were worth less than someone living in a rural area. They saw these freaks coming hundreds of years ago.

they were getting more out of hand before trump put his foot in. could you imagine how fucked it would be if shillary was the pres all this time

Lol OP on here everyday posting same sad post must be an angry American, or a dirty foreigner who has no idea what he is talking about

That's not the idea behind the electoral college at all you dumb duck

It could have been this way

what gender is this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E the real america never did.

we have our problems but by god we are the best country to ever grace this country "lol less white" more whites are in this country than in your whole continent. I don't have thought police I can shoot niggers.

I mean grace this world. Fuck inc ruined.

THIS IS LIKE THE 8th TIME I'VE SEEN THIS THREAD

I work with 3 and i work in Kentucky. If your unlucky enough you will run into them. The chances arent as low as you think. They meet the minimum requirements of being human. So they have to eat, shop, and "work" for a living.

Was yesterday your first time here?

>misses the point entirely
>straw man argument
>makes fun of the disfigured and mentally ill

Leftism, everyone.

this is the inevitable outcome when you allow all sorts of degeneracy in society, like allowing transgenders to get what they want. this is the outcome of people who think they are fighting for something, when in reality they are just making things harder for everyone because us normal humans don't actually give that much of a shit and just want it all to go away.

>best country to ever grace this country
>implying there are more people of European descent in america than Europe
>i can shoot niggers
you country is a fucking shit hole run by a a god damn spray tanned moron. if you look at the crime stats its more like black people are shooting white folks and never getting caught. as for having a higher number of whites its hard to tell due to illegals and those who do not participate in census but the rough end estimates show that all of Europe combined have a population nearly double that of the us. even if america was all white that would be a hard claim to make.

Fucking spic get off Sup Forums