Would you bang

Would you bang

the fuck is wrong with you?

Damn that's a nice looking bitch

Prove you're not a faggot OP. Would you?

that dog is way too fucking small for any human, it would be inhumane to even try.

>I'll be your girlfriend tonight

Really

I already fuck my dogs

Assuming it's possible (given size etc.) to do without harming the dog, sure.

Apparently dogs internal body temp runs a couple degrees hotter than humans, so it feels amazing.

Good on ya OP. Now you're a dog fucker instead of a fag.

I'd introduce that inbred fuck to the flat end of a spade.

fucking a dog is illegal, getting fucked by one is not.

Depends on state/country.

Horse pussy is best pussy

for that dog OP posted, completely not possible if you are remotely close to a human average. if you are small enough, I don't think you should get charged with bestiality , life has fucked you enough as it is.

i wouldn't go any smaller than pic related, even that's questionable at average human size.

not in as many states as you think. ignoring that it being illegal at all is fucking garbage. as long as you are caring for the animal and not harming it who fucking cares?

Well having a female and 2 boys, I can do both

I heard somewhere that you shouldn't fuck a dog of a breed whos average dick size is smaller than your own.

Do you have some kind of index of dog breeds by average dick size? so it can know if it's safe based on breed.

Actually, how would that work with mixed breed dogs? I guess just average the size of the dogs parent breeds?

Dog fucking science is harder than I though lol.

>dog fucking science

I'd need to do some experiments to find out, if you need me I'll be in my lab.

There is a thing called charts, there are tons of charts with the average dog penis size.
Not just for dogs but any species really

I have an Arabian bull mastiff and she's all good

its hard to tell, dogs being different per dog even in the se breed but the reason it doesnt work out if the size difference is too much is their pelvic bones are significantly narrower than what a humans can be. you may very well get a bitch thats 100 pounds but cant take a 6" human.

some human girls can take a horse with no issue but some girls cant take a 7" human dick. honestly it is a crap shoot.

mares are a pretty good bet, obviously they can take a human. a lot of guys who have had the opportunity to fuck a mare say they're surprisingly tight.

I wouldn't risk the dogs health on some random internet chart. i doubt the competency of the people who make them simply because there isn't any real scientific research on "is it safe to fuck your dog?"

I would never get a bitch with the sole intent of making her my fuck toy, but if it may be a possibility, make sure you get a dog at least 80 pounds or more when full grown.

lmao

Dat ass

Oh I don't risk it either, I have a few zoo friends which have the same dog breeds and we've done enough research to the point that we know what can be even slightly uncomfortable, especially body language and sounds. And I think it says enough when shes in heat twice a year she comes to me instead of the 2 other boys, none are neutered or fixed. Even when shes not in heat she's showing off obviously. (Which isn't always at the right times with people around)

>showing off

ehhhh, dogs don't really do that man, you're projecting quite a bit there. That being said, a bitch that wants dick will be much more forward about it, she is going to sniff at your crotch, maybe scratch and nip at the pants or if you have no clothing ore loose boxers (personal experience here), she will get her muzzle in there and start going to town on your dick.

A bitch in heat can take a bit more though, since everything kind of... opens up.

Kik me babe

That is what I meant with showing off, idiot. Not like shes wiggling her ass or anything, thats retarded.

digging her snout into your crotch isn't showing off. how is that even close to "what you meant"?

Showing off she wants special attention.

Kill yourself furry fag

that's showing she wants social attention, not showing off. are you even old enough to be on this site?

not OP but how is this furry? this is straight up bestiality.

Kill yourself

not him but you first. At least he loves something.

Not in that context it's not "social" attention. Maybe showing off was the wrong choice of words but still. and yeah I'm 25 so I guess I'm old enough.

I'm good bud

There is no context to be had dude, the phrase "showing off" means only one thing and it doesn't apply here at all.

This post is wildly goddamned underrated.

Depends on whether that's a bitch or not and if she's large enough.

If she's too small, I'd be happy to stimulate her in other ways.

and theres the 404

MODS