Or because he was a Manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will they learn?

Because he was a Muslim?
Yes

>Or because he was a Manlet?
Specifically because, they are completely expendable. Kind of surprised the seats go that far forward on a full size work truck though. Blocks on shoes confirmed?

Because he got paid
Just like any other "terrorist"

Top kek.

Muslim and manlet normally occur simultaneously.

>be basically russian
>uncle vlad has your family in control
>vlad tells you to help chimp in wh
>kill some dudes with a car and scream snackbar
>try an hero by cop
>chimp can do "mahhh borders"
>mfw when not dying.
>bye fam

what a coincidence.. indictments are handed down to trump's people and a fucking nutter from a country with extremely close ties to russia goes nuts in new york!

WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

dubs spake the truth

This:p

What i find funny is how they have comfirmed it as a "terror attack".

White guy kills 60 and injured 400+ in Vegas "not a terror attack"

How do we know mujahid wasnt just in it for the lulZ

Manlet. Definitely.

>"not a terror attack"
Do you know the definition of terrorism?

thx for putting my greentext short

the fact is that we dont yet know if the vegas attack was terrorism, because the investigators have not released any information regarding motive.

if it was politically or ideologically motivated, then yes, it was terrorism.

So whats the difference?......

So its ok to kill 100 people so long as im not shouting Allahuakbar when im doing it?

if there's no political or idealogical motive then it is not terrorism.

that is the definition of the word.

i know this isn't so true these days but words have meanings, you just just use a word in the wrong context to borrow it's semiotics, it makes you look retarded.

Hi guys
Am i missing something ?
What happened ?

I honestly think vegas was likely antifa, country music is just such a weird thing to shoot at

The only other good idea I've heard is it's actually some three letter agency not owning up to messing up some undercover police work probably pertaining to the sale of banned weapons

the definition gets interesting if mentally ill delinquents shout allahu akbar while killing people. they obviously just seek an outlet or a catalyst for their hate and sickness. is this still terrorism also for being mainly reasoned in their mental illness? like when imitators get triggered by news to do the same (e.g. news about suicide)
on the other hand it obviously is terrorism if a group of people manages to trigger people to do something for their cause.
sry for the messed up post. i hope it makes any sense at all kek

russian agent wearing a muslim beard is what he is. anyone else find it a bit too coincidental that some of trump's buddies are put under house arrest and suddenly a retard from a country with extremely close ties to russia kills a bunch of people in NEW YORK of all places? what a giant fucking coincidence this all is! kek.

>vegas was likely antifa
can you just do us all a favour and kill yourself, you stupid spastic? that'd be great.

Not all muslims are manlets, but all manlets are muslim and they never learn.

It's cool if you're just trolling but you'd have to be a new level of dense to believe those 'antifa did las vegas' memes.

Turn middle east into a sheet of glass.
Problem solved.

he had a wife and 3 kids

hitler quads dude. you gotta be onto something
even though i have no clue what you are talking about

better wait for emobility to be any feasible and all other 1st world industry stops being depending on oil

This is the USA libtards asked for. Keep sucking those muslim cocks, you libtard faggots.

>Because he got paid
>Just like any other "terrorist"

When are we going to wake up America we need to ban these evil weapons of destruction.

well to be honest it's the most obvious answer, who else would hate country music fans (i.e. white, probably conservative people) enough to want to gun them down en masse?

well yes obviously, the same point could be made for any action carried out by a mentally ill person.

regardless though, if one carries out violence for the purpose of political or idealogical gain, then that is terrorism, doesn't matter if the person is sane, insane, black, white, antifa, LITERALLY NAZIS, or your fucking grandmother.

if somebody says it is for political / ideological reasons but they are a copycat, then that's slightly different, more like mass murder immitating terrorism.

consider this though, would the mentally ill copycat have committed the crime if not for the previous acts of actual terrorism? and if so, is it not still an effect of terrorism?

>most obvious
sometimes the most obvious is not the right answer

Because he is a disillusioned trump supporter.

sometimes, but often it is.

until we have evidence either way we wont know will we?

this

No one cares Murican should get over it!

" Oh Brother Where Art Thou?" was trash. I liked him much better in "Do the right thing."

you $hariablue faggots sure are persisten, but no one is buying it. you get more shekels if you shitpost during peak hours.

>consider this though, would the mentally ill copycat have committed the crime if not for the previous acts of actual terrorism? and if so, is it not still an effect of terrorism?
it is a grayzone. since political/religious reasons gave him the last impulse it is terrorism. still you can never know what other reason this person would have come across if not this one.
names/definition is not too important. question is how too react. many of these kinda homegrown terrorists need to be found before something happens. could work with mental parameters probably. won't help anyone in short term to close borders.

why did he not just plow into the enormous crowd later that night for Halloween??? coulda upped from 5 to at least 10 kills. smh

Look at this deadly assault truck Who needs his no body thats who #banthesetrucks.

my guess is in this case he is just a deeply disturbed individual. why wouldn't he leave any explanation for his cause if it was political? you think gov tries to hold it back to prevent civil war?

maybe he hated those argentinians

>trumps people

Never stop reaching for that pot o gold, cuckenstein

it is a grayzone for sure.

closing the borders WILL help though, we just don't like it because it is very unpleasant, i personally do not agree with closing borders, but it would stop the entry of the people who are committing these crimes, especially in europe.

like it or not, that is a fact, if an unfortunate one.

and don't come to me with the whole "people born in x european country committing x terrorist attack" because we all know that they are the children of immigrants.

i'd agree, but that's just the thing, we don't know, and he had zero criminal history or history of mental health problems.

the silence of law enforcement and the media on this is telling, there's more we don't know.

>screams alpha snackbar as he plws down innocent civilians
>but no ideological motivation tho!

Kys. Today is preferable.

re-read my post, and the post i was responding to, and then take your own advice.

>he had 3 child wives

You had a typo there.

It's all one big fucking lie.
He is not Muslim, he is Amish.
That was not toy guns in his hands it was his hat in one and a bible in the other
His Uber driving is a fabricated story, and explains why he was on the side screaming aloha snack bar.

closing borders will make it harder for real terrorists to enter country. most successful terrorists are actually known quite often in europe. most of the time it is not the unknown refugee.
so to really being able to prevent this from happening, other measures need to be taken.

why not both?

this fucker should be tortured to death on a black site by the CIA

come on dude. he clearly is orthodox jew

>we don't know, and he had zero criminal history or history of mental health problems.
Your own statement shoots a hole in the whole closed borders issue. Known terrorists are on watchlists so they are already prevented from entering. Also, closed borders wouldn’t even effect the countries these guys are come from, just countries we assume are going to do it. For example Syria would be on that list but no Syrians have done anything in the US

Classic omega rage. Manlets always gonna manlet.

What they need is more trucks.. if the pedestrians had trucks.. nothing of this would have happend..

Fuckin' sagely quads. They just never learn.

Hopefully all daughters. It would be a crime to knowingly breed more manlets into this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM

You're only supposed to be afraid of muslims.

Clearly both.
When will the learn?

cunt in vegas killed because hes pissed off with the world
cunt in NY did it because his god told him to

a terrorist does it because of an idiology , a cunt does it becuse hes a cunt , a cunt is a single pissed of person , the terrorist does it because its good , right and what him and half his people think is the true and right thing to do and intend to do it again and again without end , cunt does it once

FINALLY!!!
THE TRUCK OF PEACE HAVE LANDED IN MURICAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

But the problem is coming from the United States. Your logic is weird user.

"Nuke those ressspossable!"
Yfw it's actually your government.
Yfw you just called a nuke on yourself

Idiot

What good is getting paid if you die or rot in solitary confinement for the rest of your life?

Why?

Niggers in your shithole of a country do worse on the daily.

Fuck your semantics asshole.

All criminals regardless of ideology need to die. All in the same efficient way. All asap.

SUPER underrated post! Kek!

Took me a minute to realize who you were referencing. And while Do the Right Thing was a better movie I still think O Brother Where Art Thou is underrated.

I don't want Fop! I'm a Dapper Dan man dammit!

What if I steal a candybar from walmart?

Usually they do it for the family, they don't care what happens to them, their family gets the money