My hunger is ravenous tonight, guess i have no choice but to kill LOL

my hunger is ravenous tonight, guess i have no choice but to kill LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my hunger is ravenous tonight
this must be you.

no its you

Lmao why are Africans always starving then resort to violence as if the world owes the lowly Bantu ape something lol

YEAH YOU TOLD HIM, user!
FUCK THAT GUY!

dont talk shit about africans faggot

Then tell them not to BE so shit. Self entitled crybaby monkeys who don't know how to be civilized.

lmao moralfag spotted

To me you are posting at8AM so there is no night you liar.

>laughs at the idea of civility
Spotted the subhuman nigger

how do you know there not civilised, have you travelled a lot in africa

Life is too short to be civil

50% of all violent crimes are commited only black people (less than 15% of the population does over half of all crime) in USA. In Africa they use rape as a tool of war still, and live in mud huts. Niggers have everything to prove because in America they act and speak like absolute shit today.

Then kill yourself. Nobody wants that kind of shit head thinking in USA

black does not mean the same as African and i spent half my life in Africa and see all most no mud huts and where are they still using rape as a tool of war still?

that 50% could be a black American problem or a American societal problem .

The Congo you will find rape being used as a tool of war. Boku Haram for example. Battle hungry African niggers kidnap entire villages population of females, and keep them as sex slaves. Look into it.

Also I don't see Africa building anything BUT mud huts, unless they're getting helped by people from other countries - aka they're being given civilization by the rest of the world.

It is a black problem, and it is an American problem. America does not have a culture centered around self control and self awareness. American blacks are self entitled hype train idiots by and large, but negroes naturally are more animalistic than other ethnicities. Combine their monkey instincts with %70 single mother rate (aka most of them grow up without a dad) and keep them all together (they Take pride in their degenerate ghetto culture) and you get the modern American nigger. Loud, lazy, quick to lie, quick to steal and run, loud crybaby who wants free gibs and everything is whiteys fault (aka they are too incompetent to do anything on their own, besides be a degenerate piece of trash)

yes the congo but that like saying because it happens in one town in the USA it happens everywhere. and yer been round a lot of Africa and they had brick buildings before us and 80% dont live in mud hutts and off there own backs

well that some nice rhetoric

so i should kill myself because i dont think like the people in the usa?

The statistics are factual however. The percentages I used were not made up

Kill yourself because you dont value civility even though civilization is why youre here.

butthurt

Not at all. Just honest.

you cant put in load of rhetoric then one stat that not how it works

but i love my life...

Low quality race baiting. Back to your containment board stormcucks.

Fact: over 50% of all violent crime in USA is commited by black people, who make up less than 15% of the total population. Stop being ignorant, it's not helping anything but the inflation of your pretentious ego

There is nothing wrong with black people the problem lies with niggers.

that has nothing to do with Africa and how am I being pretentious or about my ego, and blame one factor for those stats it a little short sighted

Agreed. I'm btw

Or what. You gonna take my food?

the internet is the only place where you can get away with talking racist shit lol.. white people are scared of black people lets be real

You're the one who brought up Africa in the first place. I don't care about Africa

well sure but but that racsict too

That's a lazy generalization. You're a racist, probably a self hating white guy or an insecure black guy

no you did you equated blacks crime in the USA to the actions of African war rape that bringing them up

I said negroes in general are more animalistic. I gave Congo as an obvious alternative example from American negroes, to my point, because you specified with "African" first

>50% of all violent crimes are commited only black people (less than 15% of the population does over half of all crime) in USA. In Africa they use rape as a tool of war still, and live in mud huts
what your base that there more animalistic

Up and coming Superpower!

...It's wonderful

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

My base is reality. The statistics of reported crimes only reflect that. Black people have less self control, less self awareness, and lack intellectual honesty to a greater degree than almost any other ethnic group in America. And they're (the majority of them are) proud of it

>almost any other ethnic group
Actually I can't think of one more generally worse behaved and overall lower iq than black people

well that not really the reality that based on you assuming and on one factor have you travel to many black based country's

Black people haven't done shit for the world for thousands of years, and they're doing even less for the world now.

rhetoric but thanks

No it's the truth. Black people haven't made any significant contributions to the human race for thousands of years, compared to other races or not, and that's not about not change in actuality. This is objectively true

other than Laser Surgery blood banks, refrigerators gas masks, there a few lol

no it not objectively at all

ohh and the written word and the paper you write on

Black people invented paper and English now did they? Sheeeit what wuz they all along next?

Did black people do that on their own?

they did invent paper and the written word never said English, and they did it before there was any western influence really

and you can't say they have done nothing then say well they did but not alone, that changing the posts, ps the usa has not invented much on there own either

Eat a nigger

Still black people didn't so that. It wasn't negroes who invented the first written language. Sumerians and Egyptians are not black unless a negroe breeds with them. There is a reason why they're called jungle monkeys, because they come from the jungle as opposed to a civilized society for their defining origins

USA isn't black or white, its just American so what does that matter?

And how are you going to say black people invented something if they had help from other races literally every step of the way? It's just dishonest. Are you black?

you really have not been to Africa have you.there not that much jungle there like 20% . and Egyptian where black they lighten in later years with the influx of people for the north

never said they did your the one saying they have done nothing for thousands of years

where?
>op is faggy larper

Egyptians were not black. There were very few black Egyptians, and most of them were slaves anyway. Egyptians look closer in skin color to south Americans than to black negroes

there more jungle in China and you would call the civilized so that jungle monkey logic is not working

no and no and most were slaves? you need a history book

It's not *my* logic so I don't give a shit. Doesn't change the fact that black people are doing nothing for the human rsce besides increase crime rates in developed civilized societies where they come to.

Google "Egyptian" and look at the records of what their skin color looked like you ignorant twat. It's definitely not black aka the color of dirt

well it your logic. ps to say that there’s never been any significant black civilizations, an utter falsehood. There were several in fact,highly advanced African empires and kingdomsthroughout history. Curiously, some extreme Right groups have even used blood group data toproclaim a Nordic origin to King Tutwhen in fact his blood was found to be sub Saharan africain

I dont need to university gave me that knowledge

ps dont call me a Twat Im not insulting so dont lower your self

Nah faggot you’re just retarded

Hahahaha why the fuck would I be scared of any race unless they outnumber me at least nine to one. I carry seven rounds in a magazine and one in the chamber everywhere I go.

but by carrying that gun aren't you admitting your scared

Not afraid of black people, afraid of losing our good lives, harming our loved ones with stupid shit. If there were no legal repercussions to assaulting black people it'd be 1840s all over again. For someone to start stupid shit out of nowhere we assume that they're worthless welfare queens with nothing to lose and fighting them would be a lose-lose scenario. Beat you up? Now I'm a racist white supremacist to everyone and I'll lose my job, my friends, my family, my home. That's how racists are born, don't be a part of the problem and go around harassing people. Concentrate on your own life and stop blaming whitey for all your problems. You're the problem, to yourself and to everyone around you.

Found the reason for all this retardation.

How’d majoring in social justice work out for you? Lots of fucking jobs in that field I’d imagine.

Of being attacked in the street again? Yeah. Got mugged by two white dudes, a couple of middle eastern fellas, and a black guy all running together in hoodies. I stabbed two of ‘em, but the other three beat me good. Therefore I bought a gun, in the biggest caliber I could find, and trained with it to the point where I can draw and shoot decently well now.

Why the fuck would I be afraid of black people though lol, I’m white, I don’t fear for shit until bad shit actually happens to me.

they didnt stop making guns when they made yours

well I dont know did not take that major and at lest I dont feel the need to insult everyone to push my rhetoric and under researched veiw points, and I am guessing by you assuming that I am a sjw because
I went to uni you love sweeping generalisations

well i been mugged too they too my wallet punched me did not stab them , still dont want to carry around a gun

You need to go back and take English and communication arts courses because evidently you skipped those. And wherever you attended also apparently taught you that experience itself is less important than what people of self entitled authority will say. Yiure the farthest thing from an intellectual yet you believe you're smarter than everyone who disagrees with you and your echochamber. What a joke

Then be less ignorant and you won't get called names.

> (You)
>>You need to go back and take English course
lol
>>Yiure the farthest thing from an intellectual

nice

i never said i was smarter than any one else think youre ego is telling you i think that youre assuming alot

you're kinda being your own eco chamber too at lest I research lol

>my professor said so therefore I don't ever have to see for myself
>everyone I spend time with agrees with me too
I'm posting on mobile and don't always double check for errors btw. You're just a joke who presents themselves as something to be taken seriously lol

Your research is crap because it's telling you that Egyptians are black. That's an insult to Egyptian heritage, and for that you're an uneducated twat. Their skin color is caramel colored at most but definitely not black. That isn't to say there aren't black Egyptians too, but that's not what defines an Egyptian whatsoever. Their genetics are not the same as black peoples genetics.

see youre assuming again you dont know but youre assuming and having a go at my English then trying to explain your own mistakes

Egyptian genetics would be mainly African based

dont call me uneducated twat when you spraying such bull shit around and getting angry because I dont agree with your rhetoric

you must really hate the blacks if you get insulty [aware not a word]

>>That isn't to say there aren't black Egyptians too, but that's not what defines an Egyptian whatsoever. Their genetics are not the same as black peoples genetics. explain how you know this

>African automatically means black
>being this ignorant
Holy shit Egyptians are not black. Look up any famous Egyptian right now and see for yourself. And have you ever heard of south Africa? Generations of white people. What about Morocco? Are you saying that Moroccans are black because they're African too? How do you get away with being so stupid?

so you saying moracco are black but not African even though there in north africa but Egypt are not black but in Africa but not African

i dont think i am the stupid one here lolol

Your reading comprehension is so abysmally low, Jesus fucking Christ.

I'm saying that people are not automatically black because they are from Africa. Moroccans are not black and neither are many many south Africans. Stop posting and please go attempt to learn english properly, before you butcher it further like a subhuman

what worrys me more is you blame a skin pigment over genetics, even though a pigment can be changed in two generations but arguing with racism is allways stupid but sometimes fun lol

Does this look black to you?

never said any one was automatically black because there African. and taking a advise from someone with youre manners and as un civilised as you would be a huge fucking mistake, worked with a lot of black in Africans and they were both more civilise and had a better grasp of logic than you my son lol

never said modern Egyptians were black that change after then influx from then north which i stated before

typing on phone should check my spelling

What about ancient Egyptians? Does this look black to you? Black is the color of dirt. Egyptians are the color of sunburnt caramel - it's nice

home time have fun people, dont get to racist and insane,

Fuck I forgot the image

Their hair or wigs or whatever were black. Look at their skin...
Egyptians are not jungle monkey negroes.

yer not getting in to this again, you might have a problem with the black colour but does not change the skin colour of ancient Egyptians, no matter how many mummy films you watched lol

They werent black though and that's the truth. Why can't you accept this? Are you an insecure black man?
>WE WUZ ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING N SHEEEIT

well as you have a photo. I must be wrong, because there has never been place where people painted themself lighter because it was seen more godly, or African tribes that painted them self darker because that was seen as meaner

nope white, but I know what I know and why should i just expect something because you shout it enough, was that not what you were complaining about that for doing

accept dam auto correct

>all the hundreds of thousands of pictures depicting ancient Egyptians were fabricated, by the Egyptians themselves who made the pictures
>the skin color of modern Egyptians matching those pictures doesn't count either
You're an idiot.