BAVARIAN POLICE HIRING MIGRANTS AS OFFICERS!!

YOU LITERALLY L I T E R A L L Y CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

rt.com/news/344247-bavaria-police-migrants-germany/

>A campaign to employ police officers of foreign origins regardless of whether they have a German passport or not has been launched in the state of Bavaria. The move is aimed at helping solve crimes involving migrants.

>The news was announced by Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann, who discussed the start of the campaign on Monday in Nuremberg, local media reported.

>“Our experience has shown that employees with foreign roots are more successful at finding a better approach to migrants,” the minister said, according to Bayerische Rundfunk.

>They develop a “direct line” to people with foreign backgrounds since they speak the same language and know how they think, Herrmann said, according to local news outlet Merkur.

>Bavaria, one of the richest and biggest states in Germany, has turned into a crossing point for the heavy inflow of refugees, fighting their way into Germany from southeastern Europe, in particular Austria.

Putin to Merkel

FUCK OFF U COW!!!

"Officer Achmed, this 17 yr old girl was raped by 18 migrants"
"No no, it's part of our culture. It's like a celebration of islam."
"Thanks officer Achmed, we'll let them go. Its a good thing the Federal Diversification Bureau sent you or we might have offended one of them"

I thought Bavaria was supposed to be based

>Cuckvaria

If you actually read the German source, the story is a little different.

Lmao now the shitskins can rape from position of authority

Is this real life

>be american police officer
>shoot a dindu
>entire world hates you and sees you as trash

>be migrant police officer in germany
>shoot a white person
>entire world congratulates you and praises you for culturally enriching society

>Cuckany

This. Bavarians on this board always shout how they are the only uncucked bundeslander

Where are they now?

hello achmed

>The move is aimed at helping solve crimes involving migrants.
They just want snitches.

at first i was like...
>we are fucked!

So refugees are not only doctors and engineers, they have criminal justice backgrounds too!

Fuck, I was gonna say something like that.

HA HA HA HA

How progressive.

To all Bavarians, forget about the Anschluss.
Enjoy your roach patrols

>give a terrorist a gun and authority
wew lads what could possibly go wrong?

kek

How about we make them security guards at nuke plants, too?

we should have just broken up Germany into city states after WWII

this abomination living on German soil is not the same country that used to be there (and it's partially our fault)

Im glad no one one is stupid enough to vote them for important political positions.
[spoiler]I am looking at you, Great cucktania[/spoiler]

and some people think white genocide isn't real...

>Nürnberg
>Bavaria

alright guys iam outa here

This is Darwinian scale

>But Hans how can immigrant commit crime when immigrant be lawman?

>officer Ahmed

my sides

all joking aside this is literally the begining of the end for germany. next they will diversify the military and it will be over for good

Their own police admit they can't solve crimes involving migrants, so basically they've proved how unhealthy and non workable multiculturalism and mass immigration are.

Nobody wants to work as a police officer in a liberal utopia like Germany

- Extreme low salary (much lower than in the US)
- 12€ or $14 hour sallary
- You can't hurt somebody to defend yourself, without risking your pension
- Chances are 10:1
- No tasers allowed either
- Long after hours, sometimes 7 day shifts
- You have to pay for your own uniform
- No personal work desk
- Massive bureaucracy, German-style

>give a terrorist a gun and authority
>wew lads what could possibly go wrong?
thats not how the proverb goes and you know it
"give a terrorist a white woman he rapes for a day tech him how to fire a gun he rapes for a life time"~Luke3:14

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.

>implying this will apply to a migrant-officer

Let it burn.

Germany
This is it
I'm sorry
But we're going to have to build a wall

That's slavery

The concert of Europe had a good balance

German unification was a mistake

what the fuck is wrong with germany, I thought we had it bad

Netherlands is even worse than Germany. You're Sweden/UK tier cuck level and have been at that level for 20 years.

>based anti-islam right-winger Pim Fortuyn assassinated by a leftist radical when he was about to be elected into office

That was in 2002 Kaskopp, that's how long you've been maximum cucked

Yeah real bad mate
We put all of our immigrants in a area 20m below sea level
If we wanted to we could kill them all in a single "accident"
Fortuyns death was a very sad thing indeed but he was also a radical proponent of race mixing and forced rehousing

honestly this

halt dein maul

Germans and Americans would benefit from a confederacy type government.

is this the navy seal copypasta

Germany has less muslims than Nederlands lmao

The difference being we put them in jail
They hire them in their police force

>holyshit.jpg

Looks like I am gonna get to bomb dresden just like my granpappy.

Warms my heart to see all those refugee children...

But dresden isn't even remotely close to Bavaria

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

(pic related)

Congratulations!
Your government has found a new way to oppress you!
They'll turn the invaders on you.

They need to be injected with a heavy dose of freedom before they become nazis again.

Reality is more hilarious than a comedy movie now.

>mayor of london
>important political positions

Its still pretty shit though.

>B...b.but dresden isn't even remotely close to Bavaria

>not getting the Dresden meme

How can German's even show their faces? Hahnrei

I don't see how that is bad?

good, let them think they are in control.

And there is one Austrian always writing "this is just a meme" whenever the "Bavaria based" bullshit comes up.

Jesus Christ. I cannot believe this is real.

>year 2030
>be german police officer
> chief puts me with officer Mohamed as a couple
> we multiculturalpatrol.jpg
> half germany is now under sharia law
>we spot a girl without the trashbag on the head in a sharia zone
> Mohamed screams "HAAARAMMM " starts siren ( siren is now a jihad song )
> arrest her
>rApe her
>join him
> feels good to live in germanistan

>implying you have to wait until 2030

it will soon be more violent than any horror movie, too.

>soon
The three Turks raping and mutilating that 16 year old Kurd girl in a parking lot and getting only 8 months max so they wouldn't be deported was kind of violent enough, I think.

>tfw half of Bavarians Police is slavic already

that's why they have such a bad reputation as being brutal

>siren now is a jihad song
I died, Fabius Maximus kek

G'speichert iss.

>he doesn't want to be cuffed and forced into the car by a cute hijabi

Kek. What a weirdo

>Arming shitskins to the teeth against gunless Bavarians

I wonder what will happen. Rapes at gunpoint? 'Self-defense' murders against right wingers? Smuggling shitskins weapons for aloha snackbar terrorism?

The ride never ends!

b...but diversity is our strenght... t..they are peaceful refugees who accept our laws... they wont do anything, right?

They're infiltrating

They've already gone for politicians on a local level
Now they're going for police

When they go for the army and for the politicians on a national level then you've finally lost

OH JA JOH?! houd als de sodemieter je godverdomde KANKERBEK DICHT....of gooi de vertaling erbij.

This is how Rotherham happened.

gooooooood go- guy :^)