Guyana

Is there anything reputable about this nation beyond Jim Jones? Does anyone have any experiences with this country to share?

It's a mistery to me, the game commences

Had a teacher that came from there. She was a cunt.

Place is just another Caribbean Island, but not an Island with Black/Indian people that speak english.

Rightful Venezuelan clay

90% of my teachers were absolute cunts. What's with the profession that attracts cunts all around the world?

It's so weird that there are actual Indian people in the Caribbean/South America (you know, rather than the American "Indian" variety)

Having to deal with students probably turns many of them into cunts.

We don't talk about them.

For all intents and purposes, they don't exist.

Do you ever think about Belize and Suriname and French Guyana or are they also black holes from a Latin American perspective

It had a pretty large Indian diaspora considering its population size and im pretty sure they are the largest ethic group there

Not even people in Chiapas think about Belize, it's a literally where

When I studied abroad in argentina one of the other goofy-ass rich american students kept telling me she wanted to visit Suriname with me and some other random kid

Like imagine if your threesome fantasies were that elaborate

We had the idea of invade back in the 60s.

It seems pretty fucking weird 2bh

>Verizon
CHI

Namefageando en runas. De cuál estai fumando wn?

?
Está asi por defecto

>It was a former British colony.

>The people are mostly Indian and Hindu or Black Chrsitians iirc, but also some Indian Muslims (one of the few places were you find Muslims in South America).

>It, Suriname and French Guyana were once called the three guyanas.

>Only English speaking country in South America.

I kinda wish I was CHI because at least then I might be bilingual. All I can do is speak English and read Latin.

>I kinda wish I was CHI

Nice try CHI, no one that isn't a CHI wishes they were a CHI

>NZ banter
Cute, CUTE

Not even CHIs wish they were CHI

They are literal whos

Well if you know history. Britain colonized India for quite a long time. The East Indians were then brought to the caribbean for work and they just never went back home. Honestly could you blame them from wanting to leave tropical beaches to go back to literal shit covered streets?

Are there many Indians in the Bahamas, it was a British colony for some time. I know there are lots of Indians in Trinidad.

We have a few "Coolie" people which are a mix of black and indian that came to the Bahamas from Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago somewhere after WW2 for jobs in the hotels etc. My Maternal Grandfather being one of them from Barbados, but

East Indians weren't sent directly here by Britain to be indentured workers. They were sent to other Islands in the Caribbean. Britain claimed ownership over our Islands, but Bahamas was basically a ghost town for a long while after all that pirate shit went down. Only until after the American War of Independence did the British Loyalist came running here and then they actually started colonizing the Bahamas Islands and brought their black slaves with them.

There's also a ton of Mennonites in the highlands of Jalisco

what the fuck is that religion

Been there twice. Nice place, friendly locals, but very poor. It's essentially a Caribbean island on the continent

It's actually not that surprising at all, the English sent Indians all around their empire. You'll find them in places like South Africa and Fiji too.

It's a former Dutch colony. It has been British since the 19th century and now it's still shit.

Coolie means just Indian, the word you're looking for is Dougla.