When was the last time we made something go viral as fuck?

When was the last time we made something go viral as fuck?
We are THE MOST infamous board on the entirety on the internet.
Trips decides what we make the next normie maymay ecks dee

chocolate raiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!

You're digits mean nothing sorry

over a year ago. released several hard to find videos, ended up getting more than 10 million hits on the videos and over 2.5 million views of my page. one video got 1.2 million hits in two days.

Over a year ago?

… so what were the videos user? Any links?

This is the next viral thing TBH

This guy gets it

log threads are pretty nice. It's Sup Forums's last work of art that is not complete yet

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

Ehh. Forced meme is forced. It's not funny, it's just "OH SHIT I GOTTA DO IT SO I DON'T SEEM LIKE A NEWFAG".
Which, in and of itself, is a newfag trap.

embrace this maymay, for it is the single most genius thing to come out of Sup Forums in a while. But don't forget. Pool's gonna be closed this december the 1st.

>test

Log posters always get dubs

kek is with us.

DogeMiner

>Forced meme is forced
lol meme is lol

lol

Shouldn't you get that homework done, junior?

bunny-chan

>THE MOST infamous board on the entirety on the internet.

This isn't Sup Forums, Son. It's also not 2008. This board is weak, with trap and dick rate threads all day everyday. You've been consumed by Reddit, hence the faggots trying to force that low-tier log meme. They've been doing it for months and still haven't reached banana-tier. This board is dead.

Grow up.

>It's also not 2008.
newsflash: it's also not 2009

stop complaining and post me some logs to kek at.

We could... uh... spread bad rumors about Brazilian president

No, forced meme is forced.
Forced.
Just like a log.
Log.

we should get them to post facebook frog more.

I'll force you to suck a log and die

Pool's closed this december?

Literal shitposting.
That's the genius of it.

Dude, what?

I need to fix this one, the original creator didn't spell slidding correctly

>We are THE MOST infamous board on the entirety on the internet.
Not anymore, retard.

This is all i got

we are, even if it is no longer deserved. you'll still see Sup Forums brought up in hushed tones on popular image hosts. for all the faggots here, there are ten times more who spend too much time on the net and still avoid this place like the plague, just based on reputation.

i think raids could make waves again, but that can't be done from here, and honestly, no one cares anymore.

Not that no one cares, just our teen era (the original meme era) is over and now the jokes we pulled arent allowed so the new era has found other ways to have fun with this site...different then our ways so we all either got overcringed and left, or just stayed because 4chan4evar or some shit zone-sama said a while ago in a meme.........

pool's closed due to AIDS, my friend. December 1st it is...

Get a life LMFAO.

Habbo is back

Says the >>>/GUY/ posting from Sup Forums