Had a orgy with 4 of my best friends, ask anything

Had a orgy with 4 of my best friends, ask anything.

Did you feel weird hanging out afterwards?

Nah we like to talk about it and laugh about that. All of our other friends know it as well. It's a very chilled situation

any girls involved or just gay

Did it Feel Good Though?

2 girls and 3 boys.. no gay shit but i was Kissing with my best Friend, while he was fucking

What brand of tube socks?

Yeah it was awesome and kind of spacy but i think thats because of the spontaneity of how it actually happened

ugly ones

> no gay shit
(not that that's bad)

so how did it happen

>kind of spacy
Or kind of pic related?

This. Story tiem

You stirred the porridge of your friends? How much cum was dripping out the cunts?

We had a nice Party going on and popped some X. At 8 in the morning or something i decided to go sleep and my two friends(girls) desided let's go and fuck around with him so he can't sleep... yeah so i was chilling in my bed and those two chicks came to me and startet kissing each other and we were getting more and more horny... than our shirts were gone and my other friend, who was watching us the whole time, liked it, said: wenn I come back I will be naked, and so it was. sorry for my bad english anons

funny tho, that it was a love Pill that got us all

we were so fucked up that none of us came but it was very enjoyable... After a while I began to play some sex techno naked at my Mixer while the sun raised up

>i was Kissing with my best Friend, while he was fucking
Isn't that pretty gay?

Lemme guess, you were 4 guys?

Guess it indeed is ... retty gay

In my opinion it's just the showing, that we are loving each other... we both love pussy so it'S aight

OP is definitely a faggot

Where you two uncut or cut? Did you compare dicks?

Kinda gay tho. Maybe your bi

>
nope