I need a good horror movie. The one you can't see on imdb suggestions or you could easily find over google...

I need a good horror movie. The one you can't see on imdb suggestions or you could easily find over google. I'm sick and tired of all those stupid wannabe horror movies. One that could compete with Rosemary's baby for instance. I don't care if it's foreign movie as long as it's good. Could some of you help a bro over this?

Other urls found in this thread:

kinoteka.biz/1563/the-devils-double-hd-2011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go back to imdb and look for lists like ''50 horror movies you need to see before you die'' or some such shit. lots of work has already been done to answer you question, so dont bother us here with your weak-ass requests, we're busy fapping to furries.

Try Martyr's. The foreign version if you haven't seen it.

This is retarded advice

[rec] (in spanish the original)

Try the movie "descent"

Make sure you choose the one about the cave dwellers not the movie called descent about a negress who gets raped.

Seen and seen. I wish I haven't seen descent and Martyr's tho. Any other?

if you can find it, 10 Seconds with Uday is literally the scariest movie in the history of the earth

but its banned everywhere and I can't even find a copy on deep web searches

Descent 2

>Uday
Haven't seen that one. Found it online and I thank you very much man. user never disapoint me. Never.

Faces of Death

"A l'interieur" or in English "Inside" it's a French horror. Extremely violent and disturbing

What a load of shit

Where did you find it?

Here man
kinoteka.biz/1563/the-devils-double-hd-2011

the Devils Double isnt horror, and is completely fictional propaganda, like Black Hawk Down.

Those seem like different movies. Is "10 Seconds With Uday" a different name for The Devil's Double or am I just stupid?

A Serbian Film thats a real classic

Miss march

That pic reminds me of this.

Listen to some Death Metal.

It's pretty much horror movies in music.

Good songs:

Hammer smashed face - cannibal corpse
Immortal rites - morbid angel
Zombie ritual - death
Pierced from within - suffocation
Manufactured extinction - cattle decap
Breeding death - bloodbath

Enjoy!

it's an interesting movie, for the least, but it's not horror, it's not scary. It's more like a very disturbing thriller.

The Grifter

The original Shutter is pretty good (the americanised remake is utter shit).