There was this explanation rant about muslims. They don't like Iran, Yemen, Nigeria and so on...

There was this explanation rant about muslims. They don't like Iran, Yemen, Nigeria and so on, bc they are oppressed there. But they like England, Sweden, USA and other countries bc they have their freedom there.... to express the muslim ideology. So they want these countries to become muslim....... where they again will become opressed. Can somebody post that for me? Also I hate muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

riotpoints-halloween.com/?id=jmKJ6Kv6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s a cult.

Not all Muslim are terriost but all terrorist are Muslim. I don't see these good Muslim you speak of being the first to speak on the bad muslims. Why not?

They just want to live somewhere that isn't a shit hole, wouldn't you move to a better country given the chance? I don't see how being Muslim or not is relevant to the question of migration.

Your trolling is so weak that you're looking for a rant that contradicts itself. Looking to make some copy pasta are you?

>migration.

I don't mind migration, even to my own country. But when they want to transform it into the same kind of country they fled away from, that's when it is too much for me.

What country has been transformed into a Muslim society recently? Which ones are even close?

>Which ones are even close?

Most of them with migrated muslims, that's which.

All of countries where Islam has spread. In the modern age, Nigeria and other African countries are in transition where Muslim areas are so large they have a huge effect on governance.

If we're talking about Nigeria, it has been a 50% Muslim country for hundreds of years.

Are we going back to the 11th century for examples?

Any examples, I live in London which is a place where you bull-talkers assume is practically a sharia zone, it's not. We have a few mosques and a few enclaves but hearing the call to prayer on radio in the morning is never going to happen.

They don't though... they don't want to transform it. Wht do the vocal minority always come off as the majority? I have seen a larger number of Muslim families in my community. They all have kids, who attend American schools and have American friends and, holy fuck!? They act like typical American retards! How many generations does it take to change? Do you think my grandfather acted the same as his father, an Italian immigrant? Or my father? We don't adhere to any old world ideals brought over by my great grandfather. The same with modern Muslims. They become like their peers around them at a young age, and then blend into the masses like everyone else. That's the majority. Not the minority who is old school and archaic in their ways.

good argument, haven't seen it that way. We could give the new generation the benefit of the doubt

This was true until religion gets in the way. While chriatans have stopped being harmful for the last 400 years, muslim havent. So you just cant compare an italian grandfather to a muslim grandfather.

Typical irrational hate full of flawed logic and misplaced malice. As usual, OP is a faggot.

Because you aren't willing to hate goat fuckers, doesn't that make you the faggot, newfag?

And how did it become Muslim? It wasn't a war, it was migration over time.

This is the same thing that will happen if you let them change the culture of the host country.

They hate are freedom. They wanna come get are guns!!!

Or Sunni muslims dislike Shia nations like Iran. ISIS and Saudi Arabia are hardcore sunni muslim and Assad is not

samefag

More like 700 years. Historians typically use 1291 as the end year.

Oh look, a furiously upset manchild shouting a non argument at me because I dare disagree with him! Whatever shall I do?
*screams in monotone*
Bet a "goat fucker" has more class than you do and hopefully I triggered you by saying that.

this.

Muslims don't emphatically come out against the terrorists that are Muslim.

Why should we be encouraged to not hate a religious group that has as its primary goal using that lack of hate as a weapon against the non haters assuring that the non haters will be, thanks up to GOD ALMIGHTY, condemned to a a life of misery (exploding surprises, crazy fuckers with swords running through shopping malls, people mowed down by Islamies in ice cream trucks, planes smashing into buildings etc. on and on) at the very best or at the worst total annihilation!? Name one nice Muslime country NAME ONE FUCKER!

>caps lock
Lol you're a little kid.

Good post.
I think this pic sums it up nicely?

?

>political comic is an example
Go to college kids, and make sure they teach you how to properly argue.

No, that's not it at all. They don't care about being oppressed. Islam is oppression and they love it. They move to non-Islamic countries in order to spread Islam, as a form of Jihad.

The women aren't in charge of this migration. It is men who see that they can get huge amounts of gibs by bringing their multiple wives and keeping them pregnant.

Muslims don't care about the place they live being a shithole. It doesn't affect them. They don't process it in the same way that normal humans do. All that matters to them is spreading their cult, keeping their wives pregnant, and being able to pray 5+ times a day. If they can do those things, they can be living in actual raw sewage and it will be fine.

Gibs+Jihad points=good life for muzzie retards

Bonus: less chance of inbreeding if you steal white women into your clan

They WANT western countries to become more islamified, because it will (for a time) allow for even more massive importation of muslim subhumans and creation of easy jobs for them.

See

yeah, no

Disregard this post

That is because even many good muslims don't hold western views.
In fact, most muslims in the UK don't like gays.

That is not the point he was making tard.
He was saying that they want to move into a better country but once in the better country, they want to make it like their previous shit hole.

Because you haven't bothered looking as it'd shatter your narrative.

Sanctioned by a religious cleric. Islam is a fucked up religion ripe for abuse from within. Muslims don't repudiate this shit because they know it's a dirty secret of their BS religion.

See
and
That's the background.

mayor .......... says it all
Birmingham here , its spot the fuckin white within a 5 mile radius of the centre , deprived slum shitholes that were easily the most expensive and exclusive housing before the niggers and pakis came on mass from the 1960`s onwards . Not a racist retort simply a fact . I moved out not because i wont live next to them but simply because this shit is spreading outwards and i didnt want my kids being brought up on a ghetto of there creating . Think im a vile fucker with skin colour issues , google sparkbrook and play spot the white , google alum rock and find a white person walking around , google bordsley green , soho , bromford etc etc etc google most of fuckin lancashire

There's some truth to this. See pic, that's something I posted yesterday.
Will post the white tl;dr thing too, it's worth the read.

It's a weird dynamic.

The same thing happens in the USA with Mexicans.

They leave the shit hole for a better life and then build communities where they foster the shit hole mentality.

I think people run to what they know and if all they know is crap government and neighborhoods then they end up creating the environment out of comfort.

Once again kiddos, stay in college. This poor fellow actually thinks that somehow a tabloid will give him some type of legitimacy.
2 college level tips:
Always use legitimate sources (use the CRAAP test and look into the source's reputation)
Be ever wary of poor logic, you don't have to argue with someone if they're not making real arguments in the first place.

Pic: a bit long but really worth it.

What are you even complaining and screeching about? I'm just reading a lot of ad hom but no message aside from that. This actually happened, point. How about you address the facts?

What if Muhammad is just a loli?

They really don't want our countrys to become muslim, they only want to express their believes feely like christiants do. Everything else is just in your scared head.

Sup Forums go home

Not a pedo here, just posting this shit for satiric perusage.

White people are terrorists, fight me

Also this.
And yes it way common at that time, but still, those who don't know, should know.

Dunno, man... I'm not that certain.

Furthermore, a dictionary is appropriate before making a statement because you don't want to misuse a word and appeare ignorant. For example, the poster here has incorrectly used the words "complain" and "screech." Screeching is an audible sound that can't be translated over text, yet the poster asserts so anyway. As for "complain," the poster is perhaps unaware it means to express disatisfaction and annoyance or voice a grievance and instead uses it as term to somehow invalidate his opposition. Among the unassuming these tactics seem effective, but some education on it will send your opponent packing if they don't have anything more substantial to say.

Personally I dislike Sup Forums. I am no antisemite either and find that conspiracy shit annoying as fuck (if presented frantically) but I dislike Blacks (if retarded) and dislike islam. IRL, here in Austria, I cannot talk openly with almost anyone about these things. I have 1 friend who has the same opinion as I on islam, all others basically only know I dislike religion, therefore islam too.
Maybe this "overspilling" of political stuff to other boards is just a symptom of too many people wanting to have a political discussion from time to time while not being paranoid psychotics. Sometime, one needs to vent. But what if one dislikes to do that in an alt-right echo chamber? I'm open for other opinions about that... not really sure what happens Sup Forums wise as I hardly ever go to Sup Forums.

Okay, now you're just trolling, I should have known.
FYI, I'm German. And you're an autistic twat to complain with tl;dr about that and probably are a fat fedora-wearing neckbeard anyways. There, do I fit in now? And do you? Have a nice day.

Lots of ad hominem coming from the guy advocating proper argumentation

I'll believe that

Now the poster is attempting to totally discredit the opposition with bare assertions and make excuse for having a shortcoming in rhetoric, perhaps as some type of last resort before excusing himself. If you were to argue with someone and they attempt this method then you're likely to be the victor. However, it's not to say that there isn't a legitimate form to ending an argument by calling someone out. If the opposition has reasonable concern to believe you to be something then you should hesitate before you decide you are the victor as they may perhaps be right.

This is what it leads to. Let them come, let them believe what they want. But fuck them when they try to force all of that onto me. Then they deserve nothing else than having pigs meat thrown on them.

Underrated post and very factually relevant

*This is what it can lead to.
>FTFY

.. riotpoints-halloween.com/?id=jmKJ6Kv6

>*This is what it can lead to.
>>FTFY

*This is what it leads to. No fucking c-a-n, it's already here. Just wake up, son.

I'm sorry user, but your assertions are wrong because you are suggesting that coexisting with Muslims will always lead to Islamic takeover, perhaps based off of sweeping gneralizations-which aren't in any way sound. Yes,
>this is what it can lead to
Is a more correct statement than asserting that it is the only conclusion.

That rings true. Education and pressure to speak the country's language could help I guess.
I'm Austrian and always have to cringe a little when US people complain about Mexicans. "They're just catholics man." In Vienna, we got Turks as "the" minority, they're Muslim, Erdogan supporters to 70 %, and create all the rest of the sharia and backwards thinking related problems that come with taking in large amounts of muslims over decades and basically leaving them alone. Truth is I'd happily exchange them for Mexifags. ;)

Muslims don't want to integrate tho
They form their own groups with their own subculture that takes the worst from both worlds and start to mug people for fun
Like, they will tell you they don't drink or eat pig because they are Muslim but then they take coke and punch people for fun
Also hip-hop in Germany is not nigger but roach dominated

You know how it is in my country???

Niggers are low IQ animals and have no place in a white country. Inb4 obviously exceptions exist

I bet you're alot of fun at parties

>Asian
British media
>be bong
>get hit with a spoon

And Liberals are more than glad to bring them here and turn out countries in to Somali Sudan Afghanistan etc..

It's not like that for Mexicans immigrating here, whether that is illegally or not. Not even the same comparison. We should keep illegals out, but departing that point they don't

*They don't come over to have the same shit hole. *They don't long for poverty, desire lack of opportunity, or a corrupt government system.
*They don't want to be persecuted for their ethnicity nor would want to impose their
*They don't want to impose a religion on the host country.
Their religions are mostly Christian.
*They don't believe in persecuting women or other minorities, even gays.
*They don't believe in oppression through religion.

There really isn't a similarity to the Muslims in those regards.

Sure, the Mexicans are poor and they enjoy their culture, but they aren't trying to make Americans become Mexicans.

It's not their fault you like TexMex or Mexican food. Need a reason to drink? Don't blame them for Cinco de Mayo celebrations that go on here, they don't even care about that date.

Your perceptions of occurences in your country does not automatically signify a general rule, especially for something as large as a group of people.

I bet you are the one starting all the black guy stealing your white women threads here.

American here, spent significant time in Europe.

We are lucky as fuck when it comes to Mexicans vs. Muslims. The most lazy, obnoxious Mexican is literally the best you can expect from a Muslim. I've had lots of helpful Mexicans to work with. Every single Muslim of the African and Middle East varieties I've worked with has been worthless. They are full on, clinical retards often. They carry the biggest fucking chips on their shoulders about every fucking thing, and believe all sorts of fucked up conspiracies, all designed to somehow personally insult them. Everything bad that happens in their daily lives is happening to them, and only them, and its source is some enemy.

It's really fucked up. The worst combination of Mexicans (cultural difference), Blacks (defensiveness), and Sup Forums (narcissistic conspiracy mongering).

This at the time was to be allowed. It is like you Santa Claws who today could not go down smoke pipe and giving all the presents to the cildren.

Sounds like Muslims there = niggers in the US

So Mohammed is a fictional character? Nice comparison sand nigger.

But your fucked up koran doesn't have anything to contradict that behavior. So, ISIS fags and the rest think this is still cool.

yeah, I'm sure the average 7th grade muslim kid is pushing this shit on his peers, and not arguing over which NBA player sucks or doesn't.

>Personal anecdotes dictate exact outcome!!!

>that takes the worst from both worlds and start to mug people for fun
Sadly this is true. 3rd generation Muslims in Vienna - about the same goes for Germany - usually are technically speaking German but they're still perusing a group language, in that they speak it with a heavy accent and a lot of simplifications/errors like in pidgin type dialects.
Hiphop plays a role too (but then, so does it for many ghetto kids, so no surprise there).
They do have a cultural identity and that's being Kanack and Muslim, or Turkish or Kurd, not Austrian, German, Swedish etc.
They definitely like to drink and take other drugs, Muslim or not.
They are still expected to earn a living THEN marry and fuck, but that is difficult if you fail in school, so many of them use to visit brothels. Others get married young.
And the more inadequate one feels, the more receptive one is for the promises of religion.
I hope they will escape this vicious cycle quickly. It's important to teach immigrants to speak German under the condition that if they fail tests after course they'll get less or no welfare money.
Eastasian immigrants usually speak German very well, no matter what their jobs. Oh yeah and they have jobs. And not 5 kids, living off the welfare support for them.
Sigh.

you would think after centuries of being chosen on your eyes alone you would evolve some gorgeous looking eyes, but nope.. they got dog shit eyes

The sad thing is, most the time you get older generations fleeing to the west for a better life for their kids/teens, and when they get here their kids turn into the shit they tried to get away from.

Imagine the disappointment.

Tse tes sur criss de cave

Dude the average 10 year old Muslim really forms a gang with the other muzzies and starts to hack on other 10 year Olds
Favorite target are Jews but they really fuck with anyone as long as they outnumber them 2:1
Nobody here cares for NBA
This sadly

Interesting, thanks.
I'd appreciate a more detailed account / stories!

I'm ok

OP here. That was what I was looking for at the first place. Thank you mr nice and helpful user.

>Acting like the west hasn't benefited from destablizing muslim countries for decades

This is why they bomb you.

What I hear from your nogs it's really the same, except that muzzies treat their women worse
When the typical nigger just leaves the mother of her children the muzzie will stay and make her life into a hell she won't even understand she's in

The parents often are part of the problem though?
Girls: get beaten and shouted into submission until will-broken clan slaves.
Boys: get spoiled and pampered until entitled asshole douchebags.
Like 90% of the Muslim boys are like that.
Why the mothers participate in this is very hard for me to understand but I'd say the cozy sense of "safety" the clan provides, possible revenge if anything happens to a family member, and a sense of righteousness/superiority.

What I know for a fact (had a course together and talked a lot) is that many Muslim women who even characterize themselves as "not that religious" (and not pressed) nonetheless wear the hijab, and if you inquire, they'll tell that it gives them the sense of being a more "noble, civilized" woman. Sure, it's a religious thing, but it's also very much about being an entitled snob. Now imagine you'd have to quote that in one of these campaigns for "wearing what I want" (on the train, in offices, and so on). You won't hear that ever because it sounds silly, so instead they say something about religion. So please, share this.

It's absurd, they're plebs who have nothing, no perspectives, not much money, but religion gives them just the satisfaction and sense of righteousness that they lack and that others get from worldly successes (or all kinds of useless hobbies, for that matter).
Lol.

Lol spot-on.

Sad but true.

Can you explain what that Muslim faggot who ran over people humming a tune and words about God is great?

Yeah, what do you say about that? Or, do you just hope it goes away if you don't acknowledge it? Muslims that are here don't mind all of that shit. It' one step to preaching about God's love.

Please don't say you believe in white privilege too.

islam is cancer

Picture for humor. I don't really want this to happen, lol.