Someone please explain to me why all of a sudden every American female has been sexually harassed/assaulted

Someone please explain to me why all of a sudden every American female has been sexually harassed/assaulted.

because men are pigs

Because everything is sexual harassment if it is done to a female. I'll bet there are gay men out there who are getting charged with it, if the female feels the act was sexual in nature(which they usually do) that is all it takes.

/thread

For attention and women like to follow trends

because women are pretentious and entitled. until we eliminate that notion, it will get out of control -- soon it will be a crime to look at women inappropriately...

>soon it will be a crime to look at women inappropriately.

Isn't this already a crime?

Because sexual assault/harassment is very common? although there are some cunts that lie and ruin peoples lives that doesn't mean every women is lying about it

fucking degenerate incels, kill yourselves

>soon it will be a crime to look at women inappropriately...

it already is, it's called being a pervert, yet if a woman looks at a man inappropriately its ok. dont forget women have a different set of rules and laws because "its always a mans fault"

Asking why women feel harassed on a site predominately occupied by misogynist beta's who after collecting an expansive set of women's nudes that they probably never wanted shared only to one day interact with a girl and let slip their entitlement to a woman's body through physical or verbal communication. Good one.

Because Amerilards doesn't know how to keep their bitch down.

This is why all the blondes pick Alpha Black men.

HAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHHA AHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHhahahAHHAHAHHA

This

Cause their cunts!!
Cunt= C-can't
U-understand
N-normal
T-thinking.....

90% of all women experience sexual harrassment in their lifetime.

Fact is it’s not sudden. The majority of rape and sex abuse cases go unreported. Or used to. Now it’s becoming normalized to report it.

Only ones on social media experience it. Makes you think

Same thing happened in Sweden. No increase in rapes, but a lot more people reporting it.
It's a good thing because hiding these cases does no one a favor.

You should go outside some time.

It's just being reported more. If that bothers you, quit being a muslim/nigger and treat women like people. It's all fun and games until somebody rapes your mother or grabs your daughter by the pussy.

>The majority of rape and sex abuse cases go unreported.
This sentence seems to contradict itself. Can you provide a source on this information, and how someone was able to gather it? How do we know how much unreported rape happens if it's unreported?

Really? Really?
So the only difference after Sweden was filled with muslims and other niggerthings is that they started reporting the rapes? Theres no chance that rapes happened more frequent after filling up on rapists?

Because they're attention whores. If crying rape gives them that, they'll do it.

Because women can't think outside of their own wants and they want attention.
So they'll do whatever they have to, to get that attention.

An yet no one else is coming out and saying Donald Trump assaulted them. I guess its only important to do that during a primary.

Cologne New Year anyone? I doubt it's all the nu-males doing the group rapes

Yes. I'm sorry to confuse your Sup Forums-altered mind, putin drone.

RIP feminists

Because “reported” means reported to the authorities. Crime statistics. Medical professionals, mental health professionals, women’s safe houses, all deal with these cases as well, and most of their patients simply will not tell the police and go public with it. Since all those professions have confidentiality clauses, they cannot make the criminal reports for their clients. But what they can do is report the statistics of what they have to deal with.

And since their statistics are much higher than the police statistics we can see that the majority of rape and sex assault cases go “unreported”

everything counts

Hurrrrrrr

Well, okay then, good thing we have you to enlighten us, then.
For comparison, every single rape that happened in public in Oslo between 2006 and 2008, all 41 of them, was commited by a "non-western person", according to the police.

>to get free housing you must be a victim of sexual violence, are you?
Yes
>welcome!!! Take our money!
Etc.

That belief that those professions cannot report a crime to the authorities....

I fucking dare you to go into a hospital with a gunshot wound. The police will show up and you will be handcuffed to your gurney before you come out of anesthesia. Your level of naivete would be cute if it was not so dangerous.
It's true though, that they won't report a crime for a victim. But they have no confidentiality when it comes to criminal acts.

sounds legit lol

how many thousand rapes were there in LA in the same period?

Because all these women used their pussies to get further ahead and now they’ve realized they can get ahead by claiming they were a victim instead.

>rape that happened in public
yeah that sounds like a proper police statistic
>we keep separate statistics for rapes that happen outside
lol

You can also see why reports are increasing when you look at this thread. The type of replies you see here are indicative of women’s experience reporting any form of rape/sex assault, legitimate or not. The responses remain the same, namely, it’s her fault for being stupid/a slut or she wasn’t raped at all and is simply blowing it out of proportion. And women seem to be sick of it. So, they’re speaking up. They’re encouraging each other to speak up because everyone else is telling them to shut up. The more support they get, the worse the people telling them to shut up look.

The very fact that the general opinion on Sup Forums is Against them is reason enough to feel they’re in the right about it. Because you are all hateful evil men, who are wrong about everything, the very picture of everything wrong in the world and proud of it. If Sup Forums is against it, it must be right.

Bait or stupidity.

This is what reasoning on crack looks like.

Patient doctor confidentiality. If you spoke to a therapist about being abused the therapist cannot tell anyone or risk their license. And no, just being shit by a gun does not warrant a police officer handcuffing you to the bed. Your level of paranoia would be amusing we’re you not so convinced by it.

because most women are lying to get money off a lawsuit.

If a crime has been committed I think a doctor or therapist has to report it

The very fact that the general opinion of the media is against Trump is reason enough to feel he's in the right about it. Because you are all hateful evil faggots, who are wrong about everything, the very picture of everything wrong in the world and proud of it. If Hollywood is against it, it must be right.

Yeah.... Ever had a friend get shot and go to the hospital? I have.

I bet you still believe there are anti entrapment laws in the US, don't you? Do you believe that police have to tell you they are police while they get you to admit to a crime?

Your grasp of criminal law is non-existent and you speak with authority. What does it feel like in your world where you are so sure about things you have never studied or experienced?

Do you deny being full of hate? Do you think Sup Forums is ever right about anything? It’s not. Sup Forums is immoral, vulgar, violent, hateful, bigoted, perverted, and stupid. You can find daily examples of each. Hell just take a look at the front page.

Sup Forums is water from a poisoned well, anything it supports is clearly wrong and immoral, while everything it opposes is the opposite.

femanon detected.

I used to know a girl that would go home from frat parties with guys, fuck them, then the net day tell her friends that she was raped. This went on for months. No one took her ass seriously because she was a stupid whore who felt guilty for sucking so much dick. She could have been raped, but at some point no one is going to believe a giant whore.

Because they've been following their tabloids and since they think celebs are their peers, they act the same. Because every woman had one creep idiot at one point come up to them, which is harassment on it's own. Because most women had their ass grabbed during a dancing event while she was rubbing it all over the place. What about us guys who get beaten up in the streets for a 20? I know plenty girls who actually got raped, and their lives are ruined, over. There is no vague gray area when it comes to rape. Either it happened or it didn't. But since women can simply type "me too", thet just means we have to believe them no matter what. because we're bigots if we don't.

Not sure if the number went up but for sure we are in a climate where we don't turn a blind eye to these things anymore

At least there's no namefags like on plebbit

kys now

Having been falsely accused of rape by some cunt I didn't even know, something needs to change. All this encouraging women to come forward bullshit has markedly increased false rape claims. And the burden of proof is on the man. There is no such thing as innocence or needing actual evidence anymore. I mean I have raped someone, but it wasn't that bitch.

I’m not speaking of criminal law, I’m talking if HIPAA regulations. Remember that thing in Utah where the cops tried to get blood from an unconscious guy, and the nurse said no? That’s cause of HIPAA. The hospitals won’t say shit. Because they could get sued. They are not required to give the police anything. And they don’t, HIPAA concerns are paramount in medical care because if they violate them it is a career ender.

spotted the rapist

I do deny being full of hate. I hate literally no one. I have some fairly strong dislikes for certain thought processes, or a lack thereof, but I have not felt anything resembling hate in close to 20 years.

I will not deny that Sup Forums as an anthropomorphic entity is hateful. But you conflate me with the entirety of Sup Forums. I am only one voice, and it is the voice of reason and doubt. I'm part of Sup Forums's conscience. It's moral compass. It's understanding.

You are the one spouting hate against men (at least if you are the person I responded to by calling that post bait or stupidity). I'm calling you out on your shit. Just the same as I would for anyone hating women without cause, or for incorrect causes. There are plenty of reasons to dislike individuals, but to lump them all into a group? That is just plain bigotry and unjustified hatred. And you should be ashamed to be what you claim to fight against.

Oh sure, it’s fun to hang out in a shithole filled with vile people sometimes. But denying the truth of it is the height of stupidity.

if you had to ask, then you're a molester too

They would be required to comply with the police if the police had just cause to suspect the individual was injured in the commission of a crime. And the hospital would comply. The issue with the example in Utah is that there was no justifiable cause to assume the suspect was involved in a crime beyond the officer thinking that the suspect might have been drunk. That is not sufficient to get a warrant. You choose a weak example of police overreach to exemplify your statement that the hospital will protect you. They will not if the police have enough evidence to place you under arrest. And they WILL handcuff you if they wish to detain you for questioning, even if you are sedated from a surgery.

I haven’t spouted hate against all men. I’ve just told the truth about Sup Forums and how the nature of the beast is evidence for in favor of this mass speaking up about rape and sexual assault.

Sup Forums as a single thing, as a website, is all the things I’ve said. You, being a poster, contribute. You support it, and add your drop to the bucket. If you are such a shining moral compass, why are you attacking my post and not the many others in this very thread spouting hate toward women as a single group?

Sure is relieving to hear people's actual opinions instead of some socially acceptable bullshit

Aye, and the reason they spout so much hate against us is that we care about them so little, we don't even hate them.

Which is a completely different situation than a mental health one in regards to a girl who has been raped or sexually assaulted. Because she can always deny what the doctor has said and there’s is no gunshot wound to prove her wrong. Thus, no doctor will risk their career making reports that their patient will not support.

Of course Sup Forums hates them. Why else do they post hate threads about them every day?

>Because you are all hateful evil men, who are wrong about everything, the very picture of everything wrong in the world and proud of it.

Yeah.... not hate against all men at all.

And do not worry about me getting around to them. You cannot fix their attitude. Focus on what you can change; your own shitty attitude. You're like the child who is worried that your sibling is getting more ice cream than you are, but you have not even finished your own serving. You throw a tantrum about how much they have and your bowl has more than enough for you to work through.

I said You all. That’s different than “all.” I don’t expect to change anything about anyone. But the truth remains, you wouldn’t be on Sup Forums if you disapproved of the hate and bigotry present. If you were as morally righteous as you claim you wouldn’t only stick up for your own gender. The fact that you’re attacking me personally, when everything I’ve said is obvious fact, and not those that are demeaning All women as whores, shows just how right I am, that you’re morally reprehensible and filled with spite and hatred. So please, continue on as you always have and be the horrible example of humanity the world knows you to be. Continue to be that clown the rest of the world can laugh at and learn by example how not to be.

Sure, a lot of people have been sexually harassed/assulted and once one person came forward in admitted its other people saw that person and Went "hey if they had the courage to do it then so can I" and now big pedophile rings are on the run.

Yes, which is why I stated they will not inform the police in that situation. Because without the victim being willing to identify their attacker, what good is a police report? Who are you going to prosecute? The idea of a rapist?

So no, they will not report it to the authorities. Because if you will not identify a suspect, there is no one to prosecute.
So stop protecting your asshole rapists, and stop fucking falsely reporting rapes, and stop getting drunk and willingly sleeping with someone and calling it rape later. And certainly fucking stop calling men asking for an opportunity to spend time with you as rape. Not all men who hit on you are harassing you, they are attempting to catch your attention and get a chance to spend time with you.

>That moment when baiting turns into projection

I do stick up for women, but i don't for cheap attention whores or feminists.

And if you haven't figured it out yourself yet: you're not representing all women.

Incel: the thread

Do you listen to yourself before you speak? You are on Sup Forums as well as I. Therefore, by your logic, "you wouldn’t be on Sup Forums if you disapproved of the hate and bigotry present"

You cannot use an argument against me that applies to yourself as well.

No you don’t.

If you are talking #metoo then there is no description set as to what sexual harassment is. What I mean is there are genuinely women who have been raped and then there are women who think that being called a few names on the streets is rape.

Sure I can, because it’s still true, the pot calling the kettle black doesn’t mean the pot is wrong. If anything it means I know as well as anyone can. I know what it’s like here. You think I’m talking like I’m superior, but that’s just cause you have an inferiority complex. I don’t care about your position relative to me, the truth is still the truth. Sup Forums is the best example of everything wrong with the world. The opinions on Sup Forums are invalidated because they are shared on Sup Forums. The information shared here is fictional and only a fool would believe it as fact. Hate is OK, blacks are subhuman, women are things, violence is acceptable, Jews did 9/11, all wrong. And have always been wrong. If they weren’t wrong, you could share it somewhere besides here.

Your entire tone is superior. As is mine. The difference is I'm not a pot calling the kettle black as an insult.

And you projecting your hate on me is silly. I told you before, I do not hate. I found peace many years ago and refused to let aggravation turn to hate and ruin it. Hell, I have not even been mad at anyone for over about 20 minutes in almost 20 years. I learned to let go of hate.

But you go on thinking that you know everything. I'm sure it will serve you well in life....

Why do you think I’m insulting you? Or that I’m hating you? I don’t hate you. You’re just wrong. Sup Forums is wrong. Defending Sup Forums is wrong. You keep trying to turn this around onto me and deflect, but that doesn’t matter. The rest of the world knows the truth, that’s why Sup Forums is reviled and it’s denizens shunned.

Essentially this

you must be on a mission here.

Because they left the safety of their own kitchen

Just show us ur fuckin tits slag

>can't have sex without consent
>asking is sexual harassment
Few decades rape will be the only option

in the military if anything like medication/drugs or booze was used before sex it was automatically the males fault. Also if both parties were completely sober and slept together, the female can decide in the morning it was a bad idea and the male is now guilty of rape.