Whats the most fucked up photo or video you have

Whats the most fucked up photo or video you have
(Pic not related)

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/no/app/webm-player-extension-for-ios-and-safari/id1137889706?mt=8
xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have this.. it's a picture of a married couple having consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

not so fucked up, but the reactions i get when posting this is pretty hilarious

have some more, i bet op has already seen this though pretty common in rekt threads, but people always seem to react

MODS MODS MODS REPORTED YOU SICK FUCK

I’ve seen many times.

Is there a confirmed story on it? I know it’s Mexican drug cartel related stuff.

That kid looks pretty young. I think I heard he is the kid of the boss of a rival gang? I bet more than likely he is not, probably just a kid who got involved with the bad crowd and paid the price for it

Fuck outta here with this old ass video

the worst i've ever stumbled upon is daisys destruction, it was long back, but obviously i don't have it saved. one of the most horrible things i've ever witnessed, regret every second of seeing it

Is that one of those Sup Forums myths? Like that picture of that girl in the bed that everyone says is "too soon". or is it real?

user if you wanna stir a reaction from a crowd like Sup Forums, you have to be willing to post darker shit than your everyday cartel vids...

This...

no it's not a myth, search it up, it's fucking horrible

I'd rather not, sounds incriminating as well

If that counts as "long back" then you havent been here long enough friendo

Its real. Some user durring 2015 newyears made it to where they couldnt get banned amd kept spamming threads with screenshots of it with what seemed to be some edgy fanfic in captions under each screenshot

1st time i ever deleted a picture due to feeling wrong about saving...though i do remember what 2 or 3 of them showed

Care to share? At this point im curious what could make this so spinechillingly horrifying to people. Thanks

It's real, unfortunately, thankfully it's much harder to get a hold of than when it made the rounds when the sick cunt who made it got arrested. Doesn't make the rounds on here much anymore

Wait I've been hearing about this for quite a while, what is it exactly?

The wink always gets me

Essentially the torture and rape of a nine yr old, beginning has her strung upside down, given nipple clamps and being whipped on the vulva. That's the furthest I could make.

And what is that...?

I have this picture of me, I'm only 23 with this much balding.

Ah. I can see why that would be distressing

I can't play these WEBM on my iPhone. Post more gifs

The kid was definitely younger than 9. It was a toddler.

This is from a movie. People filmed this. And produced it for general consumption and entertainment. I want. to DIE.

Wont go into specifics because dont wanna get banned a 2nd time today, but pretty much this guy named peter scully had some 16 yo he kidnapped a while ago torture a 9 year old...i dont know how the snuff film ends but some people say they kill the 9yo with a shot gun ...

Pretty much what this guy said is what i saw screenshots of... They also dunk her in a toilet and pour hot wax on her

I only saw the 5 sec clip because some ducked decided to get banned, so kinda hazy on the details. Don't really like going back and remembering that shit.

See thats what i remembered!

I ended up changing the age in because what the other user said

If i remember correctly she was like 2 or 3

itunes.apple.com/no/app/webm-player-extension-for-ios-and-safari/id1137889706?mt=8 you fucking retard.
I swear to God, iPhone users are the most fucking retarded shit on Earth.

That lucky fucker.......

Yeah you need to be really lucky to touch a boob.

Why?

You're not funny.

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

And yet people are now JUST NOW looking into paedophilia in hollyjew? This kinda stuff has been going on since the 80's and it was played for laughs. Now people are starting to get upset?

classic

contribootin

fancy mustache

>Inb4 hotdog in bathtub

my ex

sauce? i really want to see the full vid

Fake and gay