Feminism was once about women being equal to men. now, feminism prioritizes having advantages over men...

feminism was once about women being equal to men. now, feminism prioritizes having advantages over men. time and time again, women have proven to the public that third wave feminism is nothing but a joke and shouldnt be taken seriously. women claim rape culture. they cant even understand something as basic as the word culture. the word culture in rape culture assumes that there is a community of people who encourage rape. women also complain about violence against women even though men are more likely to be victims of abuse than women. women complain about how Andy's hot logs are dominated by men but yet Dani Filth's salty streams are dominated by women. if women wanted more women to have Andy's logs, then they would pursue him at Van's Warped Tour.
whats your stance on this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/clint_snow/gold-approach
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats a man baby

I agree

tfw you realize that OP doesn't understand that women are superior to men.

Don't care would smash. It sucks OP is spouting some bullshit.

Man or woman I want to take that thing home from a bar and have extremely sloppy drunk sex. I don't eat ass often but when I do, I do my all.

You do realize that she isn't even 18 right?

How do you know? What's her name

Mature, much?

So you're telling me that it's delicious ass has even more time to mature and ripen?

>_________ much?
Being gay isn't acceptable.

Oh no, you misunderstood. Her ass is perfect now. But once she hits 18, she isn't worth it.

What if we feed her soul food to make her ass phat like a black girl's

Time for school, junior.

>disgusting, mentally ill faggot detected
You better stay in the closet, boy. WWIII is coming soon and there's gonna be a purge to clean up the gene pool.

*tips fedora* i see you too are stuck in the friendzone. Women deserve to be our slaves!

You will understand when you're older.

>people under 25 pretending they're adults
How precious. YOU'LL understand when you're older.

*"people"

>streamers detected
Suck a log and grow up

Yeah cuz a random Sup Forumsyard has sooo much insight to give regarding feminism

>streamers
Is this some sort of faggoty little kid slang?
>refuses to end sentences with punctuation like an adult

>sooo
>projecting his personal failures on an anonymous user base of millions
>insights I don't like don't actually count
Very mature behavior.

If its too phat then it'll be hard too smash it.

You're sick. I think you've had a little to much of Dani Flith's salty streams, it's causing you to hallucinate

Lamo this kid thinks he's so cool. Go back to school nerd. The adults are talking.

So it is faggot slang for people who got here after 2012. Got it.

Anyone got sauce on the picture? Asking for a friend

Time for school, junior.

>repeating yourself
>changing IPs to bump the garbage thread

Reverse search. Idiot

Ending posts with punctuation, idiot. Posting from a real computer instead of a phone, idiot.

>not reading the whole OP

nigga u real dum

>not giving up after forced, unfunny newfag memes crept into the text
You're doing it wrong, newfag.

Fuck you. I want stuff hand delivered to me. Or else i would have

do you have more of this bitch ?

>i
>no ending punctuation because too poor or stupid to own real computer instead of just phone
This site isn't for niggers.

Lmao i have a high end computer. Sorry i dont sit on it all day like you, ya fucking neet.

Noice trips.

>3rd wave

This contemporary pussy hat wearing, dyed armpit hair instagramming, cis male shaming breed is 4th wave feminism.

>feminism was once about women being equal to men

Yea it was always about something that is not real

Also why the fuck would i use punctuation, im not in school

Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to post here

>i
>i
You don't have a high end computer. You post from a phone because you're too lazy or stupid to maintain a real computer. You think browsing Sup Forums in public is acceptable because you're the cancer that killed the site. You fail to realize that calling someone a NEET isn't an insult here. It's what you're supposed to be.
Because white people want to be better than niggers. White people do it as second nature because they were raised by good people instead of whoever raised you.
Confirmed child.

Mature much?

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, Goddamn.

>_________ much?
Being gay isn't acceptable. I just had to repeat myself because californians who were born in the 90s invariably are learning disabled.

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

Actually im sitting in my living room because i have a pet that im responsible or else i'd be sleeping cause i just got off work. But i guess im "browsing in public". And punctuation isnt second nature. You're coming off as a pretentious little faggot who just browses b all day. How about you get some sunlight sometime bud. Maybe mommy will give you some GBP.

But i dont have anything to prove to you. We're both on a turkish spice trading site anonymously making jabs at each other

This stopped being a debate or discussion the moment you reused to act like a white person. Grow up and do the right thing next time if you want to be treated like and actual human with valuable thoughts and feelings, Jamal.

One last thing. You gonna give sauce? Or nah?

Nope. You'll just have to do the detective work yourself. You know, pretend you're someone who actually belongs here instead of a little kid.

But the photo islike 5 years old. That's too much work after pulling grave shift.

>Hurrdurr im more advanced because i never leave my basement. Phonefags with thier going outside and having IRL frinds are such cavemen

Go pop a pimple ya radge

>That's too much work
Then you don't deserve the reward. And you wonder why people are calling you a nigger.

Of all the things you could've asked. You had to ask for sauce. Complete loser

>reddit spacing
See how easy it was for me to prove you're inferior and an "other"?

He's gonna get an extra tendie meal when he shows mommy how he told the bad man off

Muslim rape gangs encourage rape.

>gossiping behind someone's back like a woman
Confirmed raised by single mommy. Why did daddy abandon you? Didn't he know you needed some there to teach you how men are supposed to act?

>grave shift
You do know that you can't work those if your 15 right? This kid

It's evolution.

One of us had to draw the short straw.

Guess who it is? The one out risking their life battling giant carnivorous animals?
Or the one sitting at home nursing the baby and picking berries.

Fuk da police nibba

>gossiping
Lmao you that insecure. Not really gossip when everyone can see it. And english teacher like you should know what the word gossip means

It's gossip when you're not saying it directly to someone. Stop pretending you're in a position to argue. You're not even white, kid. Now, answer my questions. Why did daddy abandon you? Didn't he know you needed someone there to teach you how men are supposed to act?

>Third wave

Uh...

1st wave = Women's citizenship (1800s)
2nd wave = Right to Vote (1900s)
3rd wave = Right to Work (WW2)
4th wave = Equal Rights Act (1960s)
5th wave = Employment Equality (80s/90s)

We are in the SIXTH wave you uneducated tart.

Lmao im probably more white than you are nigger. Go get some kfc and be another statistic.

>Uh...

Not at all part of this discussion.

>im probably more white than you are nigger
>I'm probably more white than you are, nigger
No, I'm definitely the white person in this situation. What's worse is that you're uppity due to being raised in poverty.

But why are you reddit spacing?

Why don't you know history?

This isn't a discussion. You're being a pedant about something no one else cares about because it's retarded. You wasted your time learning this topic. It simply isn't relevant to being an intelligent adult.

You answer first, since I asked you first. Show everyone you're a rational adult who can compromise instead of a women's studies major.

It's highly relevant in my career in Human Resources with employment laws.

Stay in school, kid.

>my career in Human Resources with employment laws
>career
KEK
tits or gtfo stupid

I've been on Sup Forums longer than you've been alive.

I'll format my posts however I please.

U mad?

Oh, man the grammar nazi caught me again. Is that all you have going for you? Cause i don't use punctuation? Lol. If that's all you base anything off of you must really live in your mom's basement. Are you a mod too? Gotta protect what little dignity you have left

I'm a guy, so like, who's gay now?

You would be interested in a book called
The Feminist Lie
By Robert Lewis
It was never about equality

Well not everbody has a useless degree in history. Good luck paying your loans.

Add me on sc bby stifftyger i'll show ypu my white skin

I don't trust a book about women's struggle for equality that is written by a privileged white man.

Again, I have a good career in Human Resources. It pays very well.

Again again, U MAD?

>not a rational adult
>pretending that showing up in 2012 with the other redditors who don't belong here is an accomplishment
>it took the nigger 5 minutes to string this post together
>Cause
You communicate like a small child because your genetics limited your brain development to that stage. Get used to working garbage shifts because that's what you subhumans were bred to do.
>pretending you're an actual man when you do women's work and talk like a fag

I came to Sup Forums in 2005.

How is hiring people and mediating workplace conflicts and administering benefits "woman's work"?

Add me on snapchat, ill send you some white skin right now. I expect it back though

Dick pics incoming

soundcloud.com/clint_snow/gold-approach

That's gay. And being gay is wrong

>I came to Sup Forums in 2005.
You didn't. Otherwise you'd realize why what you're doing isn't acceptable.
>How is hiring people and mediating workplace conflicts and administering benefits "woman's work"?
If you need it explained to you, then you're a lost cause. Why wasn't your dad in the picture? Was your mom a whore or did he just not want to raise a fruit?
Sup Forums isn't a social networking site for degenerate poor people.

>replying to yourself
Fucking sad.

Yeah, exactly what i thought. You're just a little bitch who cant nut up

Yes, I did. I'm 32 years old.

My father is Marine and supports my life choices. My mother works for the government in a scientific role.

Do you even know how the hiring process works at most companies? Have you ever had a job that required a formal resume and multi-stage interview process?

>why won't you be a fag for me???
>why won't you stop being anonymous so i can have a dox thread later since you embarassed me and showed everyone i'm a nigger inside???
>:(

You one of them retards or somethin?

Last thing ima do is dox you lmao. Just wanna see you skin color blackie