Fucking LOL what is this shit

fucking LOL what is this shit

nypost.com/2017/10/31/my-boyfriend-dumped-me-because-of-my-vagina-smell/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORJKu8_PH_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XZGYYDvZnpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's pretty self apparent you fuckwad. Way to bring interesting content to a conversation.

She looks like she has a stinky twat. Nasty bitch.

I don't blame the guy. Like, eating out a pussy that tastes like moldy cheese is terrible.

I once dated a girl with a smelly vagina. It was gross AF. It was definitely not a normal smell but like an infection or serious hormonal imbalance or something.

Gynogolist here, bad smell is usually a sign of a lot sexual partners.. with 1000 of bacterial species, everyone dumps it's own shit in her.
After some time, she has toilet between her legs. Most bacteria aren't even documented down there..

If your bitch smells, she had a lot of dicks for sure...

I usually tell those, to have protected sex, as it will never go away...

>Gynogolist

kek

Virgin newfag

>She said: “For what I am sure is the 100th time the vagina needs no cleaning"

What is this i can't even

Probably a feminist cunt playing the female victim card.
On the other hand: lots of sexual partners = bad smell... Cant be a feminist then, they simply dont get laid that often.

>gynogolist
>gynecologis
>a lot sexual partners
Every bit of that Is bullshit. Go do something with your life, stop telling lies on Sup Forums

Wait a minute, i didn't even make it to the end

>My boyfriend dumped me
because of my vagina smell
>and (I) dumped his sorry ass.

>by George Harrison

m'kay..

I once dumped someone over their vagina smell too
Trust me you can't work out a functioning relationship if you take the finger out and it smells like rotten fish

so if I don't wash my balls and a woman refuses to blow me because they're reeking, I can now complain about it yes?

I didn't.
Dated a teenager
Her feral mother bought into the whole 'Don't need to wash it' shit like in op's article, I calmly explained to her this was not the case, and while you don't need a pressure washer and engine degreaser, warm soapy water and a hand held shower head does wonders.
I fucked her sister too, and have an open invite from her brothers wife

Ive smelled nasty pussy and ive smelled really nice pussy. It just depends on how well she cleans herself. It has nothing to do with how many parterns she had

vag traffic slow in the office today doc?

Calling bullshit on this article, George Harrison is dead. RIP dark horse.

Dated a girl years ago whose pussy smelled like the elephant exhibit at the zoo. Fucking hated fingering her. We were both virgins at the time. We only dated for 2 or 3 weeks I think. Never said anything about it, no idea what caused it.

I ate this girl out her pussy smelled like onions.

It's an idea from Misfits, nothing new

This thread makes me want to be a virgin.

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORJKu8_PH_w

Whatever helps you cope with being a virgin

>gynocorgiologists

nigga what

>guy dumps gf, after 2nd abortion - both foetuses werent his
>he gets told it happens and he has to stay with her

source, or similar?

Lol what is it?

yeah and THATs the kind of shit you want to put out there for the whole world to see, so you can get points for being a courageous modern woman... geez

what r u asking about? He breaks up and twitter goes "just a girls thing, u need to man up and be her husband, regardless of her cheating"

i had one that tasted like the smell of armpit. nasty.
i was with this one chick who was a total whore though, and she had zero odor, best eat out ever.

I dumped a woman because she didn't want to have anal. I'm not going to waste my time on such people.

i dumped a broad because she wore a toe ring.

Fuck that bitch. If it was the guy cheating they would encourage the girl to like set his house on fire.

You did the right thing. Those type of women cannot be trusted

ikr

immodest whores

>be me
>be out
>be shitfaced drunk
>pick up a 3/10 overweight but ok face sloot
>end up back at her place>wants me to go down on her
>tell her to go shower first before I go near it
>she complies
>fuck me it still somehow stinks
>tell her I asked her to have a shower to specifically wash down there
>she goes off for shower take 2
>by this stage, I'm so turned off I'm ready to leave
>she comes back and smells better, but the moment her juices start flowing I can't take this overweight lady part smell. God damn she must live off of fried fish or something
>tell her in as kind of a way as possible
>she still gives me a decent bj
>I promptly leave promising to never touch even a remotely fat sloot again
I have been with 8+ slim women since that fateful night in late 2015. No bad smells there' as long as hygiene is kept in good order.

Clean your shit up then.

keeeeeeeeeek

its like ppl, whos breath stinks like shit and u can smell it from a meter away

Humans can just sniff out when things aren't right, just like dogs and other animals

While my guitar gently weeps...for her stanky vagina.

if you read the article she's right tho hahahaha.

I have been with many women and healthy vaginas smell a certain way, hers probably smells normal because shes aware of the issues and said normal smell is better than artificial.

Its true... when youre fucking a girl and it gets that wetness that soaks your sheets and that hormonal smell gives out.... its fucking hot... not disgusting in any way

You just made my dick fall off.
Fuck you.

>Gynogolist

a real man doesnt care what his womans lady place smells like you fucking mysoginists

She totally looks like she'd have a stinky vag

quit whining about 'real man this real man that' you vagina. 'real men' need no and could care less abou the qualifiers of pussifed brainwashed minds.

does that even have a vagina?

TOP MOTHERFUCKING KEK

>it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.
Keklington he's not an arse

> Telling women how they can be better is a classic way of tapping into body image issues and honestly in my personal opinion it is a form of abuse.

i wonder if they think tellling men how they can be better a form of abuse as well

I dumped a girl after dating her for a year because she only ever gave me head.

You see, her pussy was kind of gross. In the entire year we dated, we probably only had actual sex like 6 - 10 times. I made her blow me 1 - 2 times a day, every day. She got pretty good at it.

She complained about it all the time and would occasionally get upset about it. Eventually, it became a huge turnoff to me that she would put up with it, and so I dumped her.

Can't even spell gynecologist and you want us to believe your lies.

>be me
>be married to very cute girl next door type Japanese
>be married for ten years now
>1 time. 1 fucking time I guess she didn't shower recently before I went down on her and the smell was not good
>1 fucking time in ten years and I still remember it, that's how big a deal this is.
I can't imagine ever dating someone with a nasty twat. Not ever.

Rancid coal burner vag alert!

It's really simple ladies, you wouldn't want to suck off a smelly dude. Why would a dude want to suck off a smelly pussy? I know guys are such dicks for pointing that out. I guess if has benis then double standards aren't allowed, only for females because you know
>muh feminism

Pretty much exactly this.well said user.
Male privilage is having to go down on dirty filthy cunts.
3rd wave feminism ftw!

If you can't spell your own job, you're probably a liar.

I was expecting the article to explain how this of all body parts is the only one that does not need to be kept clean. Bad sadly this was lacking. "I am the expert" is not an explanation.

Though it's true that the cervix is self cleaning, the entire too vulva must still be cleansed by the person themselves.
Wash your stinky pussy bitch.

real women dont stink

well, that is a good reason

I dated a girl for 9 months. She was qt af sweet and good body.

She has several problems like OCD and was a germaphobe to the point where she washed her hands constantly.

The first time I got near her vagina it was the absolute worst thing ive ever smelled. The funny part is that for someone who is so afraid of germs and obsessed with cleanliness, her vag was this unkept unwashed pit of sadness.

>george harrison
youtube.com/watch?v=XZGYYDvZnpg

Is it possible she was obsessively cleaning herself to the point where it was causing a bacterial/yeast imbalance? It could happen...

Loyer here, I've reviewed all the evidence and this guy is most certainly telling the truth

> My boyfriend dumped me because of my vagina smell

Keep your cunt clean. Cunt

Underrated.

america is filled with tabloid readers. it time america, take your seat at the children's table

lmfao loyer my sides kek