Has Sup Forums ever met up with a stranger for sex? How did it go?

Lately I've been fantasizing about meeting a completely random and unknown female for sex.
I'm hoping someone has achieved this through Craigslist or something.

Tell me your stories b.

Bump

Craigslist is full of old guys and Traps. If you want to find a woman to have sex with your best bet is Tinder. Don't be surprised if you get a few that want a relationship and BS.

Best way to do this = hookers.
Doing it for free would be very time consuming (finding a girl who is kinda attractive and ready to fuck you). Not worth it imo, just pay for girls you find hot.

sauce

Yeah tinder would make the most sense. But I want something even more anonymous with no chit chat. Any good options besides tinder? Maybe an app strictly for hooking up?

I've used tinder with a lot of success but I'm a very attractive guy so I just fuck the girls who message me first typically. The last chick I fucked was a couple of weeks ago. It's always kind of exciting. Let me know if you want green text stories

Tips on asking them to just meet to fuck would be appreciated.

Go for it!
Also, would you consider yourself a good "talker"? Or do you mostly just get by on looks?

I don't really ask them to fuck In just flirt with them most girls don't like it if you're too upfront because they have 10 other guys talking to them too you have to be subtle they're on tinder for a reason it's implied you're go na bang
I'm semi smooth talking on tinder is easy because you have time to think of a reply. My looks are a huge advantage though it's made it way too easy to get laid on tinder keep this thread bumped I'm about to go on break at work and I'll green text

Loser, you wont find girls ready to fuck strangers like that unless you pay. It's possible on tinder if you look like a model, otherwise you can forget it.

What are you, a fucking retard? If that app existed it would be empty or filled with old fat gay guys just like Craigslist. You need to tell women some shit they want to hear before you put your dick in them. That's how it works.

If you want anonymity and no chit chat pay a hooker.

Or join fetlife and try to get involved in the fetish community.

OP here. I did the tinder thing for awhile. At one point I just changed my bio to "looking for hookups". I got about half as many matches, but the matches I did get where game! At one point a girl flat out sent me "are you around tonight" as the first message.

I've had some success, recently banged an American girl who was over here. But she was 3/10. After finishing, I headed home in the dark 1am.

I think a bit of chit chat is crucial in knowing if they have hiv or aids or somethin.... would not suggest just fucking someone on the fly without knowing ANYTHING about them

I have
A few times
Used to crossdress and hooked up with like 3 or so guys before
It was fun and I wish I could do it atleast once more

This is not a faggot thread.

So this is the last one like less than 2 weeks ago lemme know if you want more stories

>be me
>in relationship
>bang girl from tinder in threesom with gf
>gf wants to hang a girl by herself tells me to hang girl from tinder
>match 10/10 heavily tattooed chick
>flirts with me adds me on Snapchat sends pics of self we flirt back and forth
>go meet her by her house she picks me up takes me to bar with friend
>go back to her house smoke some weed
>we talk for a bit but it's getting late and I have to leave soon, been looking for the place to make my move all night but couldn't find it
>finally just ask "can I kiss you now?" She gets excited and says yes we make out for a couple of minutes then go to her room
>I get her clothes off and eat her out, then make out with her again and she undies my pants and grabs my dick
>I get undressed
>get condom
>fuck her with me on top
>she rides my dick
>I tell her to suck my dick
>she deepthroats, I cum she swallows
>I leave

Was pretty good sex albeit it was only like 10 minutes but I had to leave to get my gf

I met a guy off craigslist to suck his dick but I chickened out when I got there.

Once i met some girl at park.
It was cold, we drink some wine, she was kind of crazy (real crazy) she let me fuck her in the ass it was nice, never seen her again and she stole my shirt.

THIS is what I need.
Where'd you meet?

On 4chsn, no one knows you're a faggot until you open your mouth. Loudly asserting that "this is not a faggot thread" means you are a faggot. Being in denial about it, doesn't mean you're off the hook.

Think I give a shit what thread this is?

Was the questions
Do you see any gender questions there?
Did it state opposite sex only?
Are you acting or legit stupid?