Which one is better, Sup Forums?

Which one is better, Sup Forums?

I meant 1050 not 1060. Pic related.

Just get what ever you can get for cheaper, any possible differences in performance are down to the silicon lottery, and thermals don't really matter on a 1050ti.

the red one because red means it go faster
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Save the extra and get the 1060, the TI has more ram sure but if you try to use it your framerate will tank.

I'm using the EVGA one right now and i have no complaints so far

They are basically the same card. Do a coin toss. I would personally go with evga due to their excellent customer service, but that's me.

but I think the 3GB version of the 1060 sucks at least in PUBG. Maybe even in general.

Nope, there is essentially no situation where the 1050ti has an advantage over the 1060 3gb, anywhere it can leverage the extra 1gb ram advantage it doesn't have enough gpu horsepower to cope.

K, he still should get the 6GB version

TI is generally better but the difference in the 1050s is almost negligible and won't really lose that big of a difference, so it's better if you just get the base 1050. Also, if you're willing to go a bit higher, would suggest getting a STRIX 1060 as its kind of amazing.

Yeah bit that's basically twice the price of the 1050ti, at which point you could say just save for a 1070, etc etc

>3gb
4 is minimum these days.

the msi stops its fan when it's not needed. pretty good.

The one with moar wam

Show me some benches where the 1050ti beats the 1060 3gb in any meaningful way ie: at playable framerates, I'll wait.

Seriously I have never even seen either of these turntable brands

what are you an orc?

why would i do that? i'm just saying: 3gb is not enough for modern games.

my watercooled msi gtx 1080

And yet with it's measly 3gb the 1060 will smoke the 1050ti every time.

>watercooled

Nice meme

>Not Ti

Poor Fag.

you still don't get my point.

3dfx Rampage

What point? Vram doesn't mean shit if your GPU can't leverage it, 1050ti being a case in point.

i don't give a shit what gpu you use.
all i'm saying is, get a card with more than 3gb of vram if you want to play modern titles.

Do you even benchmark

And I just linked you a 15 game average of a 3gb gpu smoking a 4gb gpu by up to 50% with a 10% price premium.
Exactly how dense are you?

MSI is shit tier garbage, EV3A is better but best is if you get an ASUS produced card.

>/thread

alright then, go buy your 3gb model. but don't come crying afterwards.
and learn to read.

Not being a console master race.....
The fuck is wrong with you?

>but don't come crying afterwards.
As I said, find me a bench of a 1050ti beating a 1060 3gb, both cards are 1080p cards and at 1080p the 1060 roasts the 1050ti. Once you prove the 1050ti is capable of leveraging it's 4gb, I might pay some attention to your lip service.

>Once again, Vram doesn't mean shit if your GPU can't make use of it without falling the fuck over

The cheapest of the two. Unless you want a particular colour scheme in that case whichever suits your preference.

we're all whores for graphics quality and we just... can't...

>being so gay for frames
i think you've lost touch with the real world, man.

It's the same shit, only difference is MSI are stupid gooks with shitty customer service in the event anything goes wrong.

>Paying hundreds for a gpu
>doing it and not caring about frames
Do you also masturbate without achieving orgasm?

Do you even computer bro?
Are you one of those retards that bought one of the 24 core 6.4 ghz amd processors , just to realize that it melted down the walls of their house after running notepad?
I remember playing some games with minimum 2 or 4 gb ram on my old computer with 1 gb ram.

>a whole new level of retardation
welcome to the board

go get an EVGA
EVGA has the best user support from all manufactors.

Horseshit, VLB is the best.

rx 570 4GB

(unless the mining trend is still affecting prices)

It is, 1060 3gb is as high as you go before things get silly and there is $50-60 between that and the 570 where I live.

>console
>master race

everyone point at this individual and laugh

wtf is VLB?
some retard 3rd world manufacture?

That is bullshit. The 3GB version of the 1060 is so much better than the 1050ti that it is not a challenge. More cuda cores more rops and higher memory band with means that the memory is accessed and processed faster than the 1050 ti. It is just a better card overall. Sure if the OP can afford it, the 6GB version of the 1060 would be better (more cores on that one too) but he might want to look at team red for something. Might find a second hand 480 for the same price as that 1050 ti. Or a second hand 385...

MSI all the way
EVGA FUCKING SUCKS
Had 2x Shitty graphics cards
they overclock for shit (crashed on simple overclock with and without voltmod)
(gtx 570 HD, and gtx 260
they overheat.
MSI>EVGA
had an evga motherboard, touched a fan that was spinning on my computer and the whole fucking motherboard short circuited and wouldnt turn on, got a gigabyte one smacked it, also clippd fans, no probs.
FUCK EVGA THEY ARE NIGGERS AND PREY ON NUBS

I think the more important question is WHERE ARE ALL THE DAMN 4K GSYNC MONITORS!!!

Im not paying $1k for this damn monitor.

Get your damn panels out manufacturers!!!!

Vesa Local Bus you simpleton

actually EDIT: Not msi all teh way
but msi >evga.
Get Gigabyte

You would be able to push the clocks higher on the 1060 if I'm not mistaken
I don't know just google it

Sometimes it's good being poor, I can't afford a 1080 in a pink fit, so having cheap and readily available Freesync monitors is great,

Just wait 1 more month, save up and go 1070. you will be more happy in the long run.

If he's looking at a 1050ti user, a 1070 is a hell of a stretch, he could buy 2 1050ti's and get a bj with the change, awesome card though.

Debatable. A 1060 for 1080p is pretty much all you need. The 1070 gives you some headroom but you are better off upgrading next year. Try and find a second hand 970 or 980 is a good option too.

What cpu are you working with OP? I bought a new 1070 back when No Mans Sky dropped and ended up moving the bottleneck to my CPU. Bought a new board and cpu now all good.

Yeah OP the vrams is all about textures the rest is power. The 1060 is by far the better choice

Evga due to excellent customer service and manufacturers warranty

Nvidiot

Please get the fuck outta here with that 12 year old shit. The grown ups are talking.

Hahahaha