Ssssssss/fur

Ssssssss/fur
post sneks

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/flat_chested -small_breasts snake female -male
e621.net/post/index/1/-flat_chested small_breasts snake female -male
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh, they're alright. Snakes are pretty scary.

I was climbing a tree a few days ago, and I saw shedded snake skins in it. While I was climbing, a really loud rustle occurred. I was spooked a snake might be coming for me. But instead it was a huge-ass iguana jumping off the tree.

Bump for interest

Good morning everyone, how was everyone's halloween

Entirely uneventful. I did nothing halloween-related on it, unfortunately. Wanted to carve a pumpkin but didn't have any. But the weather is better than usual, lately. You?

Does anyone have snakes without mammalian breasts?

In the process of making a Pulse Blade helmet for next year's costume, the xacto knife i had didn't really cut it, no pun intended

I don't personally have any, and unfortunately, looks like there aren't many in general.
e621.net/post/index/1/flat_chested -small_breasts snake female -male
e621.net/post/index/1/-flat_chested small_breasts snake female -male
You prepare so early? Interesting. Too bad it wouldn't work: I only use x-acto knives for papercrafting. Costuming sounds kinda interesting, but at the same time, I hear it can be expensive.
So I prefer pumpkin carving.

Figured I could start early with the helmet so I could have the rest of the year trying to figure out what exactly I should do for torso and legs because I just don't want to use modern tactical gear and be lazy

Cute sergal, cuter than most.
>Figured I could start early with the helmet so I could have the rest of the year trying to figure out what exactly I should do for torso and legs because I just don't want to use modern tactical gear and be lazy
I get you. You want it to look like the character.
Cold front came through, so I'm wondering about going outside.

unfortunately she is often in situations she doesn't enjoy

>unfortunately she is often in situations she doesn't enjoy
I know that feel.

These are majestic.

anyone got some harem outfit pics?

Gonna go outside now. See you later.