Tfw watching your wife get railed by a black bull is the only thing that still makes you feel

>tfw watching your wife get railed by a black bull is the only thing that still makes you feel

non-cucks will never understand this feel

When you have everything - money, degrees from top schools, career success, a beautiful wife and kids - you become numb to things

That's why we become cuckolds

It's the only thing left that elicits feeling

Poor, dumb, and unsuccessful people would never understand

#cuckandproud

Promptly kill yourself.

>When you have everything - money, degrees from top schools, career success, a beautiful wife and kids - you become numb to things

So that explains Pedowood then

Stupid people always hate what they can't understand

So that's why you faggots vote for niggers to take over your country huh. Destroying good things is the only thing that gets you off

Feel something by letting a nigger stick his dick in your wife the same place your children came from and her letting another man rail her because of everything you give her your beta cuck ass cannot satisfy her you're a sad individual user I'm quite succesful and have many friends far more succesful than I none of them would ever let a nigger fuck thier wife

This post is bait as fuck, but it's not wrong. People get everything they want in life and still feel empty inside. I feel this is more prominent in western cultures since we're born and raised to believe that acquiring material delights is the goal of life.

Once your basic needs are met, you really got to focus on being content with life or you'll lose focus on being happy.

I know this feeling very well.
I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

Stupid people always assume that thier individual perspective is superior

This

Not an argument

But you are wrong.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

No its better at pleasing your women then you are although I'm going to assume you are trolling but anyway kek

I'm sorry for your emotional numbness. Self-flagellation is not the answer.

>Italians
>White

Its just another nigger fucking a nigger

It wasn't meant to be an argument it's a fact and it's not arguable

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat.

Because people like you are milquetoast and disinteresting cuckolds, literally. It's not Tyrone's schlong that entertains your wife, it's his bravado.
>see: the Chad stereotype as a confident and masculine man irrespective of race

No monogamy is a choice and if you understood zionist agenda at all you would know they are very much against monogamy look at what George Soros funds...

I'm white and so is my wife. I love her beyond imagination and that's why every Friday she gets her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on as usual. We even plan on having a biracial kid togheter

Keep believing the memes I assume it's easy since it suits your cuckold fantasy kek your autism can't be cured or you're a troll either way keks for me

that's wrong. Our white dicks are just too tiny on average to please women. We could back in the days when they never experienced black cock, but unfortunately now it's too late. At least we can still get along and now fight eachother. My marriage is still great
you are very bluepilled for being on Sup Forums

Now I know your trolling kek

It's a matter of averages and data. As a redpilled person I know very well that Africans are on average idiots, but I also have to admit that their dicks are on average enormous

>Our white dicks are just too tiny on average to please women
You know dildos are a thing, right Luigi? I own one that's over two feet long, there's more to sex than cock size.

>Not realizing this was a b8 thread from the start

Kek

Their dicks are on average between europe and asia, per census data.
You cuckold fantasies should stay in your cuckshed desu

she doesn't want to have sex with me anymore and she certainly isn't happy with a dildo. I have no other choice plus I love this lifestyle. Never a dull moment.
Also
>Luigi
lol I'm not an Italian shitskin. I'm Romanian

Oh I knew it was looking for the argument though I would like to talk to a real cuckold though I'd like to hear thier reasoning

Shhh let him have his fun

you have no sources to back up your claim, plus I have personal experience and can confirm that it's true

>lol I'm not an Italian shitskin. I'm Romanian

Go to /r/cuckold

>as a redpilled person
>autism

Kek

>Romanian Gypsy
>White

butthurt Italian shitskin expats detected. I'm white as snow not to mention that Hitler loved us Romanians
what autism? You know it's true

you can post you cuck greentext fantasy now
i hope it's at least good

stay salty Janusz. Polnad has always been a terrible country compared to my native Romania, so fuck you

all romanians are gypsies, and none of them are white

WHERE IS THE STORY REEE
YOU CAN'T DODGE

Naw nigga

Im pure german

>american flag
>white
nope

fuck you. You are probably an Italian idiot or a Moroccan
what story?
lol probably a turk then

Buttmad jews detected.

Still butthurt that the holocaust never happened and Hitler did nothing wrong?

There's truth in this.
>When you have everything [...] you become numb to things
The state of western society can be boiled down to pretty much this. We're too rich, too peaceful, too secure. It's made us sloppy and complacent. Our countries are getting cucked because the people who inhabit them have stopped valuing everything their ancestors worked for in building that country. As much as I'm not going to enjoy the coming collapse, I think it's going to do far more good than harm in the long run.

lol I'm not a jew. I'm a pure blooded descendant of the daco tracians buddy. Romanians are the most racially pure people on the planet