Shared your girl with a mate?

Shared your girl with a mate?

No, I'm not a cuck beta faggot.

Just looking for new friends..

try craigslist, then, and meet your local used up, psychotic cumsluts.

No, because then she's someone else's girl

Closed minded prick!

I mentioned to my gf ive shared her nudes on /b before. Face cropped out of course. She didnt mind too much. I could never share her with a guy, but sharong her any other way gets me off. Im sure it would her as well.

learn the difference between a fuckbuddy and a partner you fucking baby. All this smaller 95 IQ 20 something emotionally damaged children are getting really tiresome occasionally.

Not exactly. It was more like she was cheating with one of her friends that I met, but I'm not upset about it. I noticed something was up because she suddenly started giving me fewer but much better blowjobs.

Who took the pic?

tryed but he backed out hours before. Killed our friendship.

Whoa, whoa! Take it easy there, fam... I'm guessing your mind is as open as your girl's shithole...

Sort of. She shared herself without my knowledge...

Did it at least end up seeming really hot afterwards?

holy fuck man
get your head straight

Holy shit me too!
She went away to school, we stayed committed long distance, I met her guy friends when I visited ...
Every time she'd come home to visit her BJs got suspiciously better to the point I asked "where'd you learn that" and she'd say " oh a magazine"...
Come to learn she'd been practicing on her Freind's who I hung out with and bought and shared beers with... turns out we shared more than drinks

fuck you I'm not your "fam" cunt

Same
Was not hot when I found out. It is now knowing she was a secret slut now all I do is search for proof photos videos on Sup Forums to fap too

>I asked "where'd you learn that" and she'd say " oh a magazine"...
We had the same conversation over here too lol

He's not your "cunt", friend

You didn't get mad?

Settle down there, chief.

>these fucking cucks
0 respect for people like this, because they have 0 respect for themselves

The only cunt here seems to be your hoe of a gf, fam... You seem overly sensitive on this subject.

i want to...kik me wwyd....johnnybee283

Mad? No. Absolutely furious, but later, mostly after the other guy was out of the picture, somehow that just changed into getting really turned on by everything that had happened.

Absolutely obliterated.

This. "Sharing" her doesn't do anything but drive her out of your arms. She wants a man who knows what he wants and doesn't compromise on shit that's important to him. Beta cucks die alone.

Guy backed out early and it somehow destroys your friendship?

How the fuck does that ruin a friendship lol. You both must be pretty shallow.

Lol

I wish mine would view blowjobs as a more casual, friendly interaction,and offer them to friends. It's a great way to to cheer someone up, as long as everyone knows it's just casual and no-strings. She likes it as a fantasy, but isn't sure about more than that.

Why are you here? You ok user? Need a hug?

Talked my girl into it but took a few months.
We got home, and it started, but we sat on the couch and got our dicks out, she sucked mine first then started on his, but she stopped. Didn't want to continue so we stopped. I'm still down for the shit but she don't want any part in it.

not user but I can understand his disgust, you guys aren't men you are sad.

Ok yea same here... it was such a surprise because she had 0 sex drive was so shy and proper, last person I'd expect to have slutty tendencies.

Got over it since she got out of college it was black out drunk decisions

Well I'm happy but not sure why you are here being a pissy bitch in a sharing thread... maybe you belong in a trap thread

>No, I'm not a cuck beta faggot.
Kek

she sounds like a descent gf, dont pressure her to blow other guys

Yea it's not great. My GF did not view BJs as cheating. Every time she'd do something wrong or hurt someone's feelings she would blow them to in her head alleviate the problem. If the cum they feel better and forgive her

>Shared your girl with a mate?
No, with one of her work colleagues.

I'm now standing by for the rage from the uncomprehending and insecure

Yeah, it's probably stuck in fantasy land forever.

That sounds really awesome from a certain perspective, but it must be pretty awful if you're not into it though.

Extr

who's the guy, he hot.

Y'all calling people cucks.. you never truly owned your girls, then. Like slaves. You wouldn't worry about making them fuck another guy *because you want to*.

If anything, you're the cucks.

tru dat brother proud to be a cuck

>being this much of a cuckold

Well if was good for my dick when we faught usually over her guy friends and good for her friends who got bjs because she felt bad she let them on when she has a committed bf

>she felt bad for leading them on so gave them bjs

your girl is a stupid slut lol

and i mean them as separate ideas, she is a slut who is also dumb as rocks.

I don't share my girlfriend with friends or other people I know since it's kind of awkward but I have no problem sharing her with other decent guys.

What's w the harsh sauce user?

Guy from other thread sharing the cosplayer gf?

Yes, done it a lot of times, it is really hot.

aww little fam and his dreams of cuck. so sweet

any pics?

few times

stop it! I swear I will scream rape, user

Thats hot, who was the guy? How did it happen?

Yup, had to go do something and when I got back the thread was 404.

:) scream it for me please

i let one of mine watch a video of my wife undressing and then masturbating.

please post these cuck threads (for advice purposes, of course) in /ck/. cuck = ck

full swap a couple of times

she is fucking petite. More?
I would love to fill her with my cum

You're with your brother & sister in that pic, right?

Let my wife with his huge uncut guy. First hour he felt her up and she sucked his dick then I sucked his. Crazy that big dick. Next 2-3 hours she cried on his dick, orgasm after orgasm.

That’s a pretty cool sounding excuse until you have to clean another guy’s cum out her fuck hole. Get grip grip beta fag.

>implying thats not one of the best parts

Spitroasted my girl with my friend a month or so ago.

shared my gf with 5 of my friends. and 6 other guys. one of my friends we have been having threesomes with for 3 years. probably close to 100 times by now but its been almost 3 months due to schedules and kids and bs

funny thing is she was a virgin when i met her at 18yrs old. those sheltered girls are always freaky

how was it? first time for her being with 2 guys? how old are you guys

Do you have more pics? Is she some sort of cosplayer?

Bro they only time you share a woman is if she isn't yours or she's a slut you don't care about. If she's yours your a fucking faggot for sharing

gf after roasted by 2 dudes

Says the pussy who'd never say anything to anyone's face

Mmmm damn near perfect

Yeah she's an amateur cosplayer. It's her hobby and she mostly do it just for fun.

No lol, why would I do that?

Be sure she isn't a skellington user

MOAR

how many times have you let other guys fuck her? do you guys do ffm too or couples?

dont have that many pics unfortunately

thats nice man, dump what you got? i shared my girl with 2 guys in a hotel after a concert once
it was really fucking hot

sure. It was very hot watching her getting fucked

My wife fucks this guy I kinda know. They met at a friend's house and as far as he knows I have no idea he's fucking her... but the truth is I know absolutely everything about him and what they do. I see him out at the bar once or twice a month and the guy is just sweating bullets around me. It pretty fucking comical actually.

As for me, I have a cute lady I've been seeing on the side for a few months now. She wants it in the ass, my wife doesn't, so it's a win win for both of us.

We've been together for 16 years and I'd say we are having the most honest, loving, and kind relationship right now than at any point in the past. Works for us, but not everyone for sure.

Just 7 times so far. We go to a lot of anime/comic conventions around the world and she's always being constantly hit on by guys there. That's when I primarily share her.

Sadly no. We would be down to try FFM and couples too but unfortunately the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet.

it was awesome for me to that time because i was candyflipping and doing coke and my dick wouldnt work for shit. my gf loved it and squirted for the first time. they showed me what i was doing wrong and now she does every time

nice man. Did they cum inside or face?

shes hot user good for you guys. my girl and i have shared with 11 guys, one of them for about 3 yrs now

shes got bad ass BC and a creampie fetish. im sure you can guess the outcome

I've shared my wife with several hot women....

No but i shared a mate's girl with him...

first time we each fucked her, second time he fucked her ass while i had her pussy (her idea) third time I fucked her ass, while he had her pussy, and then i had her pussy

forth time she blew me while he fucked her, and then she licked my ass and balls til i was hard again to fuck her again.

fifth time, he was too drunk so he just passed out while we went for it every which way for a couple of hours...

then they split up, for reasons and I never saw her again. Still mates with mate, but he has never got his new girlfriend to swing.

yet...

lucky doge. those girls are hard to find without guys attatched to them

these threads are coming from somewhere, right? who's actually making them?

this cuck trend shit has only been around for a year or so, and on a website full of weab autists that wont even kiss a girl that's not a perfect virgin i seriously doubt its a trend that would last here.

85 posts, 47 posters. How many are shills from somewhere?

im not even mad, just curious about why the fuck there is an organised group forcing this shit on Sup Forums.

retard cuck fetish has been around since you were a nutstain you sperg
fuck you and your joo boogeyman fagget
back to

woah, nice! I guess you loved to see her pussy filled with cum

oh yeah, not gonna lie. was one of the best parts cause we are both bi. i put my soft cock in her while it was all sloppy and fucked her for about 5 mins while the guys watched

No, I'm not degenerate trash.

Wife-less loser. Anyone who shares their girl doesn't even truly have a girlfriend/wife.
You think the guy fuckin' her see's you as someone to respect?
Grow the fuck up faggot.

>>Not a degenerate
>>Spend time on Sup Forums

Pick one

you licked her clean after?