How do you guys feel about a luciferian cult which means to torture you as an infant without any anesthetic...

How do you guys feel about a luciferian cult which means to torture you as an infant without any anesthetic circumcising you in order to inflict a mortal fear of torture and death at the hands of this cult?

How do you feel about your mother allowing you to be tortured by luciferian cults because she was coerced?

I forgive my mother, because she is a nurse, and she was told that this is the healthiest practice. She did it out of love (obviously I won't, because I will not do it out of love) so I can't hold it against her.

3rd

world

countries

Who the fuck gave you our statistics?

I'll never understand why those anglos countries have the tradition of doing what nigger do.

For fuck sake, we are born this way, it's not like it's a disease or something.

I don't understand either

actually, I do

it all comes from the taking over of the medical system by this luciferian cult.

What I want to know is this:

why do they do it to themselves AND the goyim? If they thought it made them better, why would they do it to the goys, and if they thought it was bad, why would they do it to themselves?

Misery loves company? or what?

who could have collected these stats??

>She did it out of love
>de-nerving a child's sex organs
>out of love

It's commonly concealed here and I've heard a lot of mother's excuses, ranging from "it's naturally a short foreskin we'd never do that to you!" to "He was bitten by a spider on the penis at a young age" to my least favourite "Phismosis OMG!111"... but "Because I love him" is so, SO unlikely. More likely than not, she had no education about the matter .

>NIGGERS

>MUSLIMS

>JEWS

>USA

Go go A-Team!!
Pathetic.

ur mom checked everyones penis all over the world, my newfriend with cut dick :^)

Maybe, but a lacking of education doesn't mean you can't do something out of love.

That's how women are bruv. Women are pure love. Men can only love through learning as much as possible and applying that to their love. Principled love.

My mom was rather controlling, and, like I said, a nurse. So of course all of the doctors at her hospital would tell her about it (this is the reasoning I gave)

so I get what you're saying. Women can't judge things like that anyway. They just blindly do what they believe is best. That's called unconditional love, my mang

she probably knew more than most mothers, being a nurse at a private hospital and rather smart.

Pic related; it's multiculturalism

sup diamondbro

lol just kidding

you have to think though. If the jews do it to themselves, it must do SOMETHING

in my opinion, it makes sex way more cerebral. but, as a result, it makes us and the jews more sexually perverse and predatorial

"you last longer" is a dumb answer. Anyone can last however long they want, and uncut has to work harder for this, giving them more control.

USA YES

We're still that fear in Africa obviously ,but why does Ireland think we're a threat

>Drive around in the Jewnited Comrades of America.
>Halakha patrol officer pulls you over, takes out his megaphone and screams at you to step out of your vehicle and walk over to his vehicle
>You walk over to his vehicle
>He shows you the star of david badge on his chest and says "I've been tailing you for the last couple of minutes and I noticed that you don't lubricate your dry wiener as often as you should. If I didn't know any better I'd think that you have a naturally lubricated wiener. You don't happen to still have your foreskin intact, do you?

What do? I would be too scared to move, I think

that feared*

WTF South Korea?!

My mother wouldn't do such a thing to me. She didn't even like the fact they gave me inoculations in my foot.

The jew can smell the natural lubrication of the Weiner.

>when you're intact

I don't know what I would do. Why don't the goyim understand the importance of symbolism? fuck.

well, my mom is totally into the medical industry. She also doesn't believe in vitamins, and she doesn't believe that vaccines do anything to people. Still, my mom lves me more than anyone else's mom does, I know that for a fact.

screencapped. great work user

It wasn't about the vaccine itself, but inflicting pain by putting a needle through my foot.

before multiculturalism we practised something in australia called subincision. it was back in a time men thought women were magical givers of life, and men only an ordered set in a greater network of female cohesiveness. A time when if you didn't cut your dick you wouldn't get sex, and all the grannies laughed as you saw a little sneer in their eye - they thought the men deserved to go through this pain, they're "just men" after all, workers, soldiers, etc. She knew full well what she was doing and she'd never do it to a female child because, as your own believes indicate, she feels they are somehow more pure.

As for power and control, it's her job in life to guide you towards your own decisions, and what better way to do that than through unnecessary surgery. she could have told you to simply clean it, had she trusted you. But you're not full of love, you're just a man. You are untrustworthy.

Why do the ex yugo states have such a high cut rate?

muslims.

American colonies.
Sorry!

Muslims

This! American christcucks went to cut some penis in there?

Ok vitamins are a pretty stupid thing to "not believe" in..

M'lady

>mfw watching Seilfeild and they desperately trying to make it seem like circumcision is normal and acceptable

3rd world tier
I had phimosis until my early teenage years. Instead of mutilating my dick, the doctor recommended carefully stretching my foreskin every day. I did this over the course of many years, until I was finally cured.
Feels good living in a first world country.

I fucking remember that!

Same with abortion.

Who could be behind this...don't forget homosexuality. "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

>

Vid? I've never seen a single episode of Seinfeld in my life.
Influence from the Korean War plus their christianziation.

>South korea
>Ex Yugoslavia

I tried to get a feel of being a cutfag once by peeling my dick before putting on my underwear. You can't do it, the friction between the fabric and your dickhead will make you go nuts.

Honestly I'm pissed as hell about it. I didn't get a choice, my dad made that for me because "Won't he want to look like his old man?". Pure fucking vanity. Any sons I have will have the choice to circumcised when they are adults.

Circumsion unlocks your secret Jewish powers, you wouldn't understand goy.

It makes no sense to cut off skin from part of a natural organ. Its like if doctors cut off babies earlobes or something.

Nice going America, see you're taking after Africa very well, which makes sense considering blacks will be your population majority soon.

notice the difference betwen the color of 20% and 80% there is none.

>tfw uncut
>always heard girls will be grossed out by it
>never experienced this
>all girls ive been with dont care and some said my dick felt really good

good feel

>20-80%