HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL?

HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL?

This is my girlfriend, and the picture is of us at a homecoming party at our school.

We love each other so much =)

Interracial relationships forever!

/care

Sup Forums pls go

sage

not Sup Forums not trying to rustle people, just wondering how people feel about interracial couples

Nice

thank you :D

I don't care

could be worse, could be nigger

>homecoming party
underage B&

sure, sure you are.

>the left loves diversity and multiculturalism
>while at the same time zealously supporting race mixing which will lead to the end of diversity and multiculturalism

You look very beta. short, shitty hair, dont look fit. You are unfit for that slut you got there she needs A real man

It's 2017 my dude you ain't special for this

>the right hates diversity and multiculturalism
>>while at the same time zealously fighting race mixing which will lead to the end of diversity and multiculturalism

insecure incel detected. Like girls only care about alfa...

"interracial" mating is an incredibly beneficial and powerful mechanism of genetic diversity.

the notion that somehow "white people" will become "exist" from interracial marriage and dating is just false.

more photos of this girl ?

In Northern parts of the world niggers will slowly turn white after a couple of generations. This happens because the lack of sunlight.

hahahaha loser! Let the real man shag girls. If you think like this you'll never get laid

moar

gene mutation and expression don't change that fast.

it would take longer for that to happen.

but people who think white people will be extinct just dont understand genetics.

Who cares

how long?

policor people and SJW's care. Apart from them everybody has other more important things in life to care about

hard to say. and im not really sure, but prolly 4 generations to see a difference

If children are raised correctly, they go for partners similar to their parents. This is just an example of bad parents. No worries, fire still rises, you fucking niggers.

got any nudes

Jews are wealthy and powerful and they are way more inbred than all other people.

All three of you. Neckbeards detected and only agasint my post cause you match the criteria of what i said before. Kys

That's not you, you have no girlfriend, you didn't got to homecoming, and you don't go to school.
Stop lying through your faggot teeth.

>All three of you
I think you're mistaken user.

you do realize that judaism is a religion and not a "race", right?

also, hereditary conditions like hemophilia, and factor XI deficiency plague Ashkenazi jewish populations

horny. you guys into mmf?

i love it man..kik me and ill share my gf with you and your friends...johnnybee283

wrong, the jews are a race.. get your facts straight

goddamn, more pls

CUTE COUPLE

Can tell you're a highschool aged autist just from that picture you used and dosent get any pussy or attention from women at school as well

Do people call you two "texmex"?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with how much money you or your family has..

>Taco-fever.

I can tell you're just projecting, the over active imagination and autistic outburst i a dead give away.

Good for you op, I hope you make each other happy. Unlike the black cock obsessed fags on Sup Forums, I couldn't care less about skin color.

That post was Autism you're looking in a mirror

any wins ?
also moar

She is hot.

Can't wait for the day when all the white (((men))) go extinct

Indian man = Good
Mexican man = Good
African man = Bitch-b-dead

Indian man = Bad
Mexican man = Bad
Neggro = Bad
etc. until one remains
White man = Good

Don't you tumblr shills (or wherever you faggots come from) ever get tired of spamming this garbage?

I mean, you realize it's having the opposite of the desired effect, right?