Is hanging painful?

Is hanging painful?

Other urls found in this thread:

executedtoday.com/2012/09/24/1830-stephen-simmons-last-executed-by-michigan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not if you do it right. You trying to do it?

if you break your neck first then no
otherwise have fun hanging there suffocation
also ropeburn

Not if you're already dead

Did it twice, as long as you do it good the pain will last just a couple of seconds..

If you do it right, you should pass out instantly, and there is no pain. The key is the hight of the chair you kick, the higher the better.

Yes. I know that if you achieve compression of the arteries and at the same time dont block the oxygen flow its going to be less agonizing and quicker, but im not sure how much less and also not sure how to do it right

Long drop, no, you are dead pretty much instantly.

Short drop, not only is it painful but you suffocate and most people panic making it even worse

Yes.

If it all goes right you have a brief time between neck snapping and brain death when the hanged are theoretically fully aware. Possibly this time could last from anywhere between half a minute to two minutes depending on how oxygenated the blood is at the moment the heart stops.

If it is done wrong then the process can take a lot longer as the neck does not snap and the hanged is strangled to death by the rope.

Either way it's a choice between bad and much worse.

You need to drop which severs your spinal cord and causes instant death. Otherwise you might as well just put a plastic bag over your head, duct tape it around your neck, and suffocate that way

how the fuck would anyone here know, faggot, we haven't hanged ourselves

nani

just jump off a 30 story building or some shit

Not as much as hanging...WHILE ON FIRE...IN AN ACID POOL!

It can take a while to actually die from it but if you do a proper double carotid you'll pass out in under 10 seconds.

There is no painless death, user.

Get the knot right and it should break your neck instantly

I bet it is. You literally have to wait for your "neck" to snap...little by little. Just jump from the building, OP. Hanging is not the way.

Yeah!!!!! Fuck studying and knowledge!!!!! I'm so hardcore and stupid!!!! Omgosh lololololol

Not if you drop so hard that it rips your head completely off! I'm talking like 20 meters pal.

On acid over a fire pool?

You could say that

executedtoday.com/2012/09/24/1830-stephen-simmons-last-executed-by-michigan/

Know your break neck drop