ITT: post your favorite video game

ITT: post your favorite video game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDOTPxzODL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like shitty rip-off of Dragon balls

Do you even know what you are talking about? Cringed.

The one I can always come back to would be Tactics. Yes, I just call it Tactics.

Obvious bait is obvious

lul

So damn good

my neggers

I was the one that posted Dragoon, but it doesn't say, "(You)".

Why is that? Because I left and came back?

I'm old af

So they're finally here preforming for you
if you know the words you can join in too
put your hands together if you want to clap
as we take you trough this monkey rap!

Despite your fine taste in vidya games I have to voice my opinion that this game is even sharper!

Awe, you beat me to it.

We're all grandpas here.
FeelsGood

Irya.

I love chronic nigger

Chrono Nigger > Nigger Trigger

Still among the best

Was actually really good. I almost forgot about this game so thank you.

My favorite game of all time. I wish Disney didn't can all the EU stuff. The Old Republic is the best setting in the SW universe imo.

Superior Secret coming through.

My niggas

Also
>Mantatory

downloaded this game "legally" yesterday
what a nostalgia trip

I still play it.

My nigga

>FF7 was the first game I played in the series xD

I need to revisit that game, I couldn't get into it as a kid.

that's a pricey game. i want it in my collection. Can never find it.

8 was better.

never heard of this. How is it?

Good my ass. So damn fucking hard.

Also, this one.

I have the original SNES cart to this, but I believe it's available on the eshop for either the 3DS or possible switch store

Grandia and Grandia 2 were awesome games (though I never got the chance to play the first one). Grandia 3 was meh though...

SoE holds up surprisingly well. I think you'll like everything but the barter in the bazaar segment.

Uhhh... No. but X comes close.

No.

Only if you love the draw system, which was the nail in the coffin that stopped it from being a good game.

Don't even play like 7's battle system was inferior.

Another good one.

Oh man, this game has taken so much of my life and I still have yet to beat it.

>contrarian reddit opinions
Head on back to /vr/ with the rest of the redditors, OK? You can jerk each other off about FF8 and Mother 3 all day.

Great game. 3 is decent too. 2 is amazing if you can find it but it is retardedly rare. Have only played on that online gaming community that works kinda like steam but is a little older. Gamefly era.

You're not that old. That came out when I was in high school. I played the shit out of it. And DW IV, too.

yeah, the bartering can be tedious, but some items are completely worthless to obtain from there.

Best in the series.

holy fuck me and my brother used to sit hours playing this shit right here.
The pain was undescribable when i heard mom tossed all the "old stuff" including the snes and this out when we moved away from home

nice, might emulate it later today. But the SNES cart is worth a good amount i believe still.

i will keep my eyes out for a copy at my local shops.

>Stop liking what I don't like
Kill yourselves.

hmmm... never seen this either. I will emulate as well.

It's my favourite in terms that what it taught me. Resilience.
Other games by their genre: Medieval 2, Vice city, New Vegas, Oblivion, Deus Ex.

The characters were worse.
The setting was worse.
The narrative was worse.
The combat was worse.

There were only two things 8 had going for it over 7: better graphics and triple triad.

The only other thing that wasn't worse was the soundtrack and it was only on par with FF7 -- which is actually saying something because both soundtracks are pretty good.

>2 is amazing if you can find it but it is retardedly rare.

It's on steam these days.

Dude, this was in reply to exactly what you're complaining about.
Chill out, crazy nigger,

Never played Morrowind, picked up the series at Oblivion. Is it worth going back to play with mods n' sheeit?

>gets unanimously vetoed
>thinks talking more will help
Someone didn't have a father growing up.

just finished. so fucking damn good

>My opinion is right waaaaah
I liked 8 more, you crying about it isn't going to change which one I had more fun with.

For Life

Fuck GO

Only if you can tolerate low polygon graphics and heavy RPG gameplay (no map, no cursors where to go, lots of reading, deep and long quests).

Do you realize how big of a faggot you sound like?

I always regretted selling off all my SNES stuff, but fortunately, there's emulation and also the mini SNES, which is about as clos to the real thing as I'm gonna get without spending a ton of money.

So you basically just confessed your post was B8 I r8 8/8

Can't wait for EA To remake it with beautiful graphics, day one gear and story dlc, a companion app, and game breaking bugs.

There's almost no voice acting. The combat relies on dice rolls rather than physics engine contact. Graphics overhaul is necessary to make the draw distance suitable for modern audiences.

It'll be tough to get into it, but it's a pretty cool game. The magic system is great compared to the dumbed down games that came after it. You'll want the Morrowind Overhaul by Ornitocopter.

It's actually not an opinion, it's objectively true that 8 was *worse* in those regards when compared to 7 but this is because you compared it to 7 to start.

8, on it's own, is a decent game. I don't have to compare Ace Ventura Pet Detective to Citizen Kane to enjoy both movies.

>doing it again after being told by a white adult it's not acceptable
Why did daddy abandon you?

MY CHILDHOOD

Skyrim gets a lot of shit, or gets compared a lot;
and even though I'm well aware of its shortcomings, I still think it was a fantastic game that had me screaming at my tv.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDOTPxzODL8

>I still think it was a fantastic game that triggered my autism

Fair enough.

>Being this ass blasted that someone doesn't like FF7
Kek

You mean only if you can tolerate

>MISS
>MISS
>MISS
>MISS

The game is garbage, the quests are by no means "deep" and the "heavy RPG" gameplay is more like min-maxing and mechanic abuse.

Ah..Games old as shit

I like source more than 1.6

Hey, so a lot of you guys have played the 3D final fantasies right?

I've been kicking around this idea in my head for awhile. Like in 7 and 8, when you look at the world map, it's actually kind of sparse in locations. When you play 9 it's like practically the entire world is condensed onto the first continent while the remaining three continents are practically barren. Do you think the reason 10 decided to move away from having a world map because it made the game's world feel more "full" because of it?

Like does this make sense or am I like full retard right now?

>not being white enough to answer simple questions
I think we're getting to the root of the problem.

{-}7