Ok Sup Forums, i'm going to straight forward with this, so no lies...

Ok Sup Forums, i'm going to straight forward with this, so no lies. I'm a 14 year old kid living in a shithole of a town. My mom and dad fight a lot and get angry at me often, sometimes for no reason. I have just been rejected by a girl who I had a crush on for one or two years. I use to have really bad anger issues so people usually stay away from me. On top of that, some people think I have autism. I always try to do good though. I always try my best to do good. I get good grades, I don't masturbate and I try to give as much money as I can to charities. But still, no one in the school, beside from the teachers, like me. Should I kill myself?

Yes stream it

Nah, kid. Don't listen to these fags. Don't kill yourself, kill all the ones who harmed you instead. And stream it

Masturbating worked for me

Bait

Maybe, maybe not

you're 14

No don't kill your self

Also enjoy your underage b&

suiciding at 14 is nothing to be proud of

>Wait

14 years old?

MODS MODS MODS

underage b&

Just take hormones and become a girl, you'll be ten times happier.

i'd watch it

1. Start lifting
2. Stop donating money to charities wtf
3. Focus on studies go in college meet new people

Nothings permanent kid, get over yourself and keep pushing forward. One day all the people who ever made you feel bad will be dead.

Honestly, the best thing you can do to improve your situation is work REALLY REALLY hard and outdo EVERYONE. If you do that, there's nothing your parents or the other kids can say bad about you because you'll succeed when they are on the doll

this

I don't masturbate
Problem, solve it

This guy is pretty spot on. Your 14 y.o. change won't do jack shit for charities. Save up your money for college and expenses during that time. Focus on acing those college entrance exams so you can go where ever the fuck you want. Start looking at what interests you and what you'd want to do in your life, try to find a way to make a living doing so.

>14
>money to charities
Excuse me what

stop giving your money away

m8 you're 14. Once you leave school things are way different. You seem like a good dude, forget about everyone else and focus on your studies.

Either get into college and get a good degree, or learn a trade like plumbing or welding or something.

Oh, and don't get too close to stoners. They will only hold you back in life.

Find somewhere to meet people, take up a sport or find some kind of evening class for something you're interested in. Shit like that also looks good when you're applying for college or work.

This is shit I wish I'd figured out when I was your age...

Also underage b&

also if you want to help charities, volunteer for them instead of giving them money. It helps them out more than loose change will and also lets you meet people and learn new skills.

>14 year old
MMMMMMOOOOODDDDSSSS

Before you leave this planet you should try some crystal meth.
That's what I would want to do before I die.

newfag
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>played yourself

>Underage b&. Get out of our shithole.

Show feet

Touché

You are 14, live the rest of your life first faggot

>Is 14
>doesn't wax the carrot

Trust me kid, tugging the trumpet is pretty much your best bet here. Try not to take shit too seriously and rub one out when things suck ass. No need to an hero at 14. Too much life and potential ahead of you.

MOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS

Life can be shit at times but you have barely lived, so don't just waste it.

Inb4 (user was banned for this post)

Def not 14. Bait.

First: Your 14. gtfo out
Second: Get Friends

Deacon, I swear to God if you aren't writing this from school I'm gonna kick your ass when I get home from work!

People whom'st believe you

Who tf names their kid Deacon? Anyway this should be interesting if you do actually know OP