ITT : share your birthday date and I will make a thread to wish you a happy birthday when the day will come

ITT : share your birthday date and I will make a thread to wish you a happy birthday when the day will come

/!\ forever alones only /!\

thats gonna be me next year

except cookie cake and no candles

but when is your birthday ? in exacty one year ?

Please don't be a faggot op, 7th june I'll turn 21, say something about kabba so i know you meant it for me

A whole lotta love

OK i'll save your birthday date, don't worry I won't forget

2. November (yeah, in 5 hours)
I will be 36.
..and no one will remember.
..and will spend it at work, earning 400$ a month
sucks..I know.

be sure to be lurking , I'll post a thread at midnight here ( Paris hour )
I will remember, don't focus on your work , it's just a mean to get money and to focus on the important things !

Well..I'm sterilizing rye to make a small magic mushroom farm, so that is kinda entertaining me.

see ? this is a good hobby ! as long as you can be entertained, you don't have to care about your work

November 25th. Maybe someone besides mom and dad will remember. Thanks OP

saved, I'll remember , be sure to be lurking on your birthday Sup Forumsro! ( although you should also spend some time with your parents obviously, they are good persons if they remember about your birthday )

June 9th

Saved fren

Christmas Eve

JESUS?!?! SECOND COMING OF CHRIST, HOLY FUCKING SHIT

really ? what a wonderful date !
saved

Lucky you, my mom died and my dad wont remember.

when is your birthday ? I'll remember

Pic related could have been me last week

But I dodged the bullet

>I didn't get a cake for my 20
Went college the next day alone

Thanks a lot fam

Well next year OP will wish you a happy birthday, so when you hit 21, you'll know someone remembered about you
You're welcome my friend, gotta help each other times to times

I mentioned it before 2. November

Hopefully when I'm 21 I'll be living by myself

It's the worst. Everyone is too busy getting ready for Christmas that they barely acknowledge me. I think it's one of the reasons I'm so fucked up.

Oh it's you , I already saved it then

11/11

Valentine's Day... A double curse

Well I hope so ! do you have a job ? or any way to be able to rent your own room ?

It's annoying af yes, but the date is still blessed tho. anyway it will be different this year, Sup Forums will remember

Saved bruh

Oh boi, that's pretty hard ... but the good side is that you won't have to be sad during 2 different days
Maybe someday you'll get the chance to find a gf

Heh 8th of june ill turn 19. If OP you seriously gonna make a thread then say something wind related.

12/12 it’d be nice if you mention Kin
I feel ya user. Having a birthday in Dec usually sucks but Christmas Eve must be even worse

November 14. It'd be rad if you actually did this since I'll be doing nothing but sleeping and working.

Started college
Spent my 19 babysitting my two brothers for free for a whole year
Now my brother is in my shoes. Babysitting my brothers for free

It's saved, I'll find something about the wind fren

My friend don't worry I'll remember, my birthday folder is growing fast lmao

Don't sleep to much and be sure to be lurking sir

[email protected]

December 2nd. Not really a forever alone but have only had one birthday out of the last 7 or so. I'm not really on Facebook (most of it is fake info anyways) so no one ever remembers and I'm not the type who can bring stuff like that up to people.The worst one was about 4 years ago, my roommate (was either the nicest guy you'd ever meet or a total and complete piece of shit, no inbetween) had told me he was inviting some people over for my birthday and was going to have a party. I got home from class, expecting to have a cake and friends waiting for me but I came home to a totally empty and dark house. I called my roommate and he just said "yeah, i decided not to throw you a party, we can just do something fun for my birthday (like 3 weeks later). I was so fucking depressed that when some random kid I barely knew from class texted and asked if I could meet him at the shitty local dive bar and help tutor him for finals i said ok. The bartender was the first one to tell me happy bday at about 9:30 at night when he saw my ID. The kid from my class looked at me like I was a total loser being so alone on my birthday. He bought me a beer which was the only other recognition from anyone except from my mom the next day

I'll be sure to be awake. Thanks mango.

It's today, just turned twenty. Is it bad I don't find my birthday a special day at all? Well I use to but things got bland after "she" left.

Nice email bud, I'll send you a mail on Feb 29th or Mar 1st just in case it's not a troll

Wow Sup Forumsro that's pretty damn sad... I'm sorry to read this... Dec 2nd I'll make a thread for your birthday.
How come your roomate behave like that ? I hate people who don't keep their promises

Thanks user. You’re going to be busy!

10th may

April 23rd

4/27

december 3rd im a retarded 21 yo

You're welcome fam

What happened ? what do you mean b "she" ?
here's some fap material for you're present , happy birthday bro

You're welcome, don't worry I think Sup Forums needs to feel a little happy sometimes !

and it's saved ! be sure to be lurking

Umm. . . mods. . .?

She looks young but she's not underaged don't worry, I don't have CP on my computer

Thanks, user. This is a nice thing you're doing.

My roommate was pretty fucked in the head, very narcissistic. He killed his brother and wouldn't ever take responsibility for it. He was building his 16 yo dumber than a rock brother an old jeep and my friend an I caught him cutting the catalytic converters off of it. We told him that that's a good way to die of carbon monoxide poisoning and he just said he wanted it louder. His brother died of carbon monoxide poisoning a couple of weeks later working on it in the garage. He made up a lie about finding a "secret suicide note" in a "hidden compartment" in the jeep so that he could tell people that his brother committed suicide instead of taking any of the blame.
I should do a whole thread on him and the fucked up shit he did

May 9th

Please explain who user ist ffs

Jan 26

Please refer to me as "Cum guzzling cuck faggot"

Who is user?

thx

nice quads , it's saved sir

damn that's terrible, you should probably not stay with this person it could be dangerous sir. Has he done other stuff like this ?

Saved mr Cum Guzzling cuck faggot, I'll try to find a related pic for your birthday

Saved too bro

9 of march! :)

March 2nd i’m 20 :c don’t forget it please

Don't forget to browse Sup Forums this day !

Won't forget my riend,

here are all the birthdays saved

it was 10/24
nobody mentioned it

My parents threw me a party

NExt year some user will

7/11
Date easy to remember, I'll be 28

Same story as a lot of other guys, just the one who got away. She was my girlfriend of four years, planned everything from our kid's names to what songs we wanted at our funerals. She was my world (yea I know it's stupid to put your happiness into someone else because it makes you dependent, I just loved her more than any and everything else). She ended up leaving me for a exfriend of mine. He's got nothing over me, like I don't understand why she's with him at all. He lives in a barn of a house he's "taking care of". On unemployment. Ugly. Dick game weak (I did a lot of "research" after she left). The only thing he has over me is he's like 6'6 ft and I'm 6'0 ft. He's since gotten caught cheating on her three times but she's still with him. I think about her every day... I can't talk about her to anyone anymore because it'll look like I'm still attached and being a beta tard since I already talked about her so much throughout the ordeal. I miss her so much though.

Anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes b/rotha. I hope you're having a better life than me because I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone, even the dick that took her from me.

Forgot pic

I moved out a few years ago, but thanks for the concern, he called about a year ago wanting to hang out but I just ignored him.

His name is Taylor, and he's done lots of other shit like this. The homemade bumper of his truck fell off (he put it on himself because he thinks he all mechanical but is totally inept) and caused some guy to crash his car and get all fucked up from the crash. It was on the news and everything but he claimed that he sold the bumper on craigslist the day before (he didn't) so he got away with it.

He also shit his pants at a party in high school and used the bathroom rug to clean the shit out of his pants and underwear, then rolled up the rug and shoved it behind the couch in the next room. That one he did get caught doing

This makes me think I really should make a "tales of Taylor" thread

Nov 13

Ahah I'll remember it

That kind of shit has happened to a lot of guys on Sup Forums and it's pretty sad... hope you won't become to bitter in the future and that you'll find someone who'll love you as much as you deserve to be loved. It's a very good thing you wish no one would ever experience this, it means you're a good person. Good luck for the future my friend.

I think you're ex-friend was pretty lunatic. it's a good thing you ignored him, but at least yo havre the opportunity to make a screencap-worthy thread ! Go ahead, make the world now about the tales of Taylor !

It's saved sir, lurk this day and you'll find your thread

29th of october, yeah happy birthday to me.

December 2nd, coming up soon. I'll be looking forward to it. No cake or friends or anything, maybe I'll get a call from my mother or something.

Jan 17, I'll be 19. Could you post it 3:00 PM Los Angeles time with this image

I guess I need more info. Around this time on December 2nd is good, use Cole as the name. If you post it with this image I'll know.

You're too good for this world Sup Forumsrother. Best of wishes to you too

I'm
Nice bday, asshole

February 14th
born on valentines day still a kissless virgin :(

Well next year some random faggot on the internet will wish you a happy birthday bro !

I will post with this picture bro
Hold on, you'll eventually find some friends to cook you a delicious cake ! ( finding friends is not as hard as finding a gf ! )

How old are you ? I'm a KHHV too but don't worry it might change one day ! keep hope ! don't give up ! even if we stay KHHV forever, we canstill achieve things no one else will achieve, and ifever it's too hard, then just go on an adventure, never give a fuck about being a virgin!

Thank you sir, that's a kind comment

Jan 17th, saved , however I don't know if I'll be able to post at this exact hour since I live in Europe ( so might be asleep or at work) will post it on the day though

Im 18 .... and thanks for your kids words user

You're 18 ! that's fairly young don't worry ! you have plenty of time to find a gf ! Are you going to college or something ? there you could probably find a gf or at least get laid during a party , don't lose hope !

when's your bday Mr. Nice Guy? I'll try to remember it

sort of a year from now

Oct 23

It's on Septemer the 11th ( luckily wasn't born in 2001 tho )

it's saved , will wish you a happy birthday next year !

ITT - Data Mining

Ahah almost ! Just saving birthdays of nice people on my computer tho

July 12, gonna turn 20
If i don't An Hero myself before that, i'll be here
Same time, same place

Don't an hero yet, you're only 19, you can still have a great life. If you can't , go and get laid, pay prostitutes, go to random parties and do crazy shit , or just go on a foolish journey ( cross the tundra by foot , swim across the atlantic , fight off a shark with a harpoon ), it will still be less risky than killing yourself right ? and if you succeed your life will become awesome
anyway it's saved , Be sure to be lurking on july 12th

Last 2 digits of OP's post number in November

aight, it's saved

this is all I have saved currently ( archieved the thread in case I missed some dates ) , please tell me if you don't see your birthday on the list

ill be here on the 6th of November at the same time all alone

Thank you, fam. I'll be here.

It's saved bro, hope it will make a little bit less sad

you're welome, and remember, life can be shit ( i's the case for most of us ) , but this is the only thing we have so we need to use it carefully

Kinda OT, but what's with the guy in OP's pic?
Only thing making me sad is why such a cute guy would be forever alone.

not all heros wear capes

Hey I have the same B-Day! Born in 1990.
I can't say its that bad though, but I don't really care enough to have all the attention and whatnot.

November 1st

Cookie cake is awesome. Especially the double layer ones with creme in the middle.

you created this, tell your family to fuck off, work a shit job get money and you could easily tell them to fuck off

Happy bthday ! here's some fap material for you ! what have you done today ?

Yr birthday is saved sir, will be here to wish you a happy birthday !

March 31st say something about bears