Anyone else go to parties just to steal shit? yeah, i know i shouldn't but its a solid side-hustle...

anyone else go to parties just to steal shit? yeah, i know i shouldn't but its a solid side-hustle. bought myself a vacay next month with the money i made off it.

how do you do it?

just wait till everyones wasted, act like im also wasted, wait for people to get engrossed in something like a big beerpong match, a fight, basically anything that gets all the people in one room. go use the bathroom. make a detour into an empty room and put the item of interest into your bag. go use the bahtroom, come back. tell them you need to go, and be off.

Are you not worried that the owner of this stolen property will track you down, chloroform you, drag you into a field or wood and then sever your achilles tendons with a stanley knife?

I can buy all of that at an electronics yard for 20 bux

Damn, all i take is an interesting lookin' shot glass

>make a detour into an empty room and put the item of interest into your bag
so basically every time you go to a party, you steal something of the owner's house (laptops and shit), because why would someone bring its laptop to a party e.e

Nah I'm not a dirty faggot

ever found something interesting on the laptops, phones ?

You're a fucking shitter OP

Bump for this

lmao I thought i..I mean not I..I mean I don't do this all the fucking time lol

Sir, we need a picture of your skin color with timestamp.

OP responde pls, tell us your stories
top kek

"solid side-hustle"

Yeah in a round about way to lose everything you own and get ass fucked by your new forced black boyfriend like the prison bitch you are now is pretty solid I guess.

THIS

One time at a party my friends found a gun and I was gonna steal it but it turned out to just be a realistic-looking BB gun

I want to know this too

How many of these people you steal from have been or are friends? Do you ever hang out with some of the people you stole from?

This and also, have you ever gotten caught?

That sounds like a splendid idea to get fucked up really bad sir of african american origin.

Niggers. The thread.

Yea, one time i found a pic of my sister sucking my dads wood

upload here now? admit it user, do you fap to that pic?

no I usually just shit in the tub and stick all the toothbrushes in it. I call it a pooporcupine.

This would be a great way to source nudes and increase the flow of fresh unaware pussy onto this wretched fuck hole. You just need one of those USB unlockers to get into any windows machine (Assuming any dickhead that's bringing their laptop to a party, or the dickhead throwing a party where everyone is getting wasted, won't have their storage encrypted or password locked for that matter) and then bang, you have access to all their social media and any nudes they've gotten through there.

Also probably some shit with credit cards and use a VPN and someone else's address.

Bait, you can't steal today's phones without serious physical chip alterations, hell even today's newer computers can be tracked if you know what you are doing.
And that's even if you reinstall a fresh os on phone or computer.

bump

bump for this. i'm interested

OP here

It don matter
It's usually ghetto partys
The stuff I steal already been stolen 9 times
Sometimes I even get some of my stuff back Dat they took

Sometimes a white chick will get me to tag to her white firends parties to look cool
Easy pickins

They never blame the black guy
Fuck it
Dey can afford it