Antifa civil war on Nov 4th.

Is this a real thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23NFvI00q14
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0eHrX7p46g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope so. Way to decimate those fucks

Is it?

Yeah just saw a video someone did on fb saying on the department of defences website that they are going to do EMP tests from the 4th to 6th of November

Civil war with what? Bats and bike locks?

Huehue muh cocksnotglocks

Just a shit ton of shitheads trying to stir up a shit storm, Rick. Their shit rope isn't strong enough to make their bullshit believable though. Randy and I actually have plans already this Friday. We're going fishing. If anyone of those shit disturbers think they're going to take a shit on the fun we have planned, they're in for a shot tornado the likes of which have never been seen on this shit rock of a planet we live, Julian you sexy beast

>antifa civil war
You mean like infighting?

I have my fingers crossed and guns loaded

they probably will puss out

I bet total weight combined doesn't break 250.

They must wear weighted boots to keep the wind from blowing them over.

Nah. It's bullshit. Antiantifas are just spreading the rumour so when it doesn't happen they can claim antifa wussed out. It's just being used as a reason to get themselves all excited over nothing. About as legitimate as jadehelm15 being a secret government military takeover.

This is how everyone should communicate from now on.

>antiantifa
>anti anti fa
Kek

I mean whatever. They're all idiots I can't keep straight what everyone calls themselves these days.

lmao, don't spread this bullshit.

It's not an "EMP" test, it's an "EMP preparedness test". It's a communications drill, testing the responsiveness of amateur radio count to county.

And if I were you I'd stop talking about it, public isn't supposed to know.

Fingers crossed around my dick lmao

3edgy5me

How is it edgy telling him to stop talking about it? You don't fuck with the DoD lmao. If they don't want you talking about it, you don't talk about it.

Not worried in the least about some whiny fascists that call themselves antifa.......... if anything happens at all they would be stomped but they won't do anything more than march with a few signs and piss about how the right is bad.

We fuck me.

I was planning on doing my ball joints that day.

I'll be sure to look out for the black helicopters for talking about it then you fucking sperglord.

>paramilitary wing of the Democrat party
Pfffhahahaah whaaat... nigger please. You guys spend too much time on these maymays, get some sun. Antifa is just being blown out of proportion by right wing militia groups now because they can't recruit people against "THE GOVERNMENT" now that Obama is out of office.

Stop trying to start shit...

Check'd

But do not concur.

lmao American Antifa are wannabe commie rebels. Vast majority are "women" and nu males.

European Antifa(the original commies) they are hardcore and ultra violent and have been since the 1920's when Hitler had to put them down for the hundreds of murders. Most are young and /fit/. Unless they've been infiltrating the states the last few months then nothing will happen.

>that picture

How do we no this isn't antiantiantifa posing as antiantifa to make people think that antiantifa are posing as antifa to discredit antiantifa counter movement in turn making antifa look more rresilient to antiantifa propaganda?

>"women"
>sign of deep retardation (user)

The one who made this has no clue

>that spiderman mask

If you keep straining this hard to force that meme you're going to stroke yourself out, Sup Forumsak

SQUATTER'S RIGHTS!
youtube.com/watch?v=23NFvI00q14

this better be satire

That fucking Imac from '02? They been prepping on castle wolfenstein?

Joke 2:
I bet the guy with the anarchy hat bought that from hot topic.

delet this

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0eHrX7p46g

>antiantifa
so, fascist

you're forgetting the women anitfans though

it's exaggerated, but i still hope for some happenings