Its time, america

Its time, america.
kill that idiot already

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Waaaaaah"

thx bro.

Congratulations, user. You're now on 7 Watchlists and never had a chance of success to begin with.

Reported. Enjoy your ass raping from the Secret Service

them doubs

nothing of my business but did you know after posting this your internet connection is under watch?

let the hardcore christian take over, about time that church and state became one.

i mean we wear Guy masks anyway

well, i am not from the usa, so i couldnt care less.

thank God for that red circle otherwise I don't think I'd have known what the focal point of OP picture was

I know, It's a great feeling, eh?

If you want something done. Do it yourself you useless tit.

trying to piggyback on someones else work again, right?

I know you're not in the US that would be the ultimate autism of the history of the internet.

Still... your privacy will be violated in so many ways and we won't even know.

how much of a dolt can you be to put your household in this situation? ....

i bet youre popular on xbox

Hope being edgy was worth the literal skull fuck you'll be getting for that.

>i am not from the usa
Yet here you are, acting like a giant faggot about American politics and assassination. Fuck back to whatever shithole country you call home.

Quickest way to get put on a no-fly list. Nice job idiot. Yer fucct m8

Everyone wishes this but we don’t have real men anymore

Thrump cock suckers

>Everyone
haha.

no.

Yeah becuase snitches like you. How much cock from old white guy can you swallow you stupid cheap whore

Lol you're gonna get ass raped little boy hahahaha.

Actually everyone. Only the insane or the weak minded like thrump

And be run by pence?
nahhhhh

i wouldnt be a fag about it when he just fucks up the US. Sadly he fucks up the whole world and will sooner or later cause a nuclear winter for you guys. You cant be that dumb and really support an idiot like him. please. PLEASE.

Please. I love Trump, but I'm ready for the crusades.

D E U S

V U L T

>thrump
holy fucking cringe, are you going to keep writing his name like you're in 4th grade?

He deleted his post he got so scared hahahaa too late now fuck nugget

He's doing everything I hired him to do. I couldn't even be bothered to give a tiny fuck about any other country. America first for once.

What was it

Why when he's proposing we get rid of the diversity lottery visa program that let a terrorist run children over in the city of the democrat who proposed it?

fuck thrump and fuck you too shit bag

did somebody just snipe potus with the nut cannon?

If the weak minded don't want him dead then why do you?

No thanks, he's saving our asses for a while.....

You're obviously too young to have voted.

Some user said Trump was visiting his state soon and planned on trying to shoot him. So we reported him and now he's running scared like the little no load he is.

America first? Dude frump is making us the laughing stock of the world. Man I wish I was smkoning what you smoke

haha u mad?

After years of killary, shrillary, shillary, hilldawg, oblamer, obummer, etc. you can just grow a thicker skin. Is it retarded? Yes. But it’s s common childish practice on both sides.

Fuck off Beaner

What was it!?

In england trump is a synnonym for fart, especially to 4th graders

he said some shit like 'he comin to my town masta, ill get right on it.' or some dumb nigger shit like that.

kek

>is making us the laughing stock of the world
Who.
Fucking.
Cares.

nah, he's the literal embodiment of America.

I like watching Americans try to deny it and pretend to be progressive.

Probably one of those deficients who thinks “if librul tears then I’m all fer it!”

Yeah bunch of frump snowflakes reported user ass becuase they are faggot bitches

No true Scotsman

Fuckin hell these bot threads couldn't be more obvious.

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Technique #4

because "obongo" was used only by the highly sophisticated social elite, right?

So how can he make America great again?

How is he doing that exactly?

In the simplest terms, undoing everything the progressive liberals have done.

It's not our fault you don't understand the subtleties of international relations, but your ignorance is a representation of all of us. You're making us look bad, you fucking hillbilly, and the worse we look, the worse we do on a global stage. The worse we do globally, the worse we do domestically. The worse we do domestically, the worse off YOU, you stupid fucking redneck, will be.

Gain a little perspective, you God damned hill person.

Damn he's def going to get a visit for that... If I were him I would tell them I'm exercising my 5th amendment rights. They can't even arrest him because they need proof it was in fact him

isnt that obvious? he is retarded ...

He's making America a great joke

America has military bases all over europe trump shoud be synonymous with "master"

>frump snowflakes
>snowflakes
kek anti Trump faggots can't even make up their own burns. They have to use words pro Trump people use. How embarrassing

ye most americas dont get it that nationalism is a bad idea in times of globalism. greetings form OP and germany

I don’t see how is that suppose to make America great again? Maybe make the rich epically richer or start a segregated nation again? Is that great? Look at his tax reform it’s a joke. Please tell me how his tax reform will make us great again

Oh. Its obvious youre retarded. And butthurt. Go cry in the bathtub n read hilldogs new book. It should ease the pain your pussy is feeling from getting raw dogged by trump. Good luck n have a great 8 years

>was already a joke.