I am a 23 year old living with his girlfriend in a home in Tampa Fl. I have been working the same 9-5 job for 3 years...

I am a 23 year old living with his girlfriend in a home in Tampa Fl. I have been working the same 9-5 job for 3 years. I have about $4000 to my name right now and I want to invest it into a buisness. What is something I can do right now that will allow me to quit this job and still be able to sustain my self. I have thought about stocks, selling stuff on ebay. Iv thought about apps since i have a million ideas of great ones but they require alot more money to pay app developers and graphic designers since I have no idea how to make one.

should I sell my car buy a truck, a lawnmower and some other basic tools and just start my own lawn cutting service?

How hard would it be to think of a great invention, make a couple of prototypes and then just smack it on gofundme?

What type of inventions?

Well for example the other day I saw a little suitcase with a motor and wheels that you can sit on and ride. The first thing I thought was holy shit I want one. I feel like I can come up with something like that . But how much would it cost for a patent. engineers and manufacturing to make one or two

Gofundme is not that good. You want real stuff. Learn to campaign.

I mean every time I see a gofundme of a great idea it always surpasses there goal by large margins.. How would free money be bad ?

>$4000 to invest
dude keep grinding or start growing weed that is literally nothing you will get no return out of it unless you break the law.

Get a computer and work.

Convert to bitcoin and then send to me.

Ill invest wisely for you. Guarantee you a 1000% return in 48 hours.

You need a patent lawyer, engineers are like stupid, manufacturing is like bad because you know import export. You still have to get it approved in order to be released to the public. I'm also forgetting alot of other things. It's not easy.

But stupid uneducated people make stupid things all the time.

yea man its just hard. Between food and other bills I waste like 1500 a month. I make about 2000 a month. So its like I never get past this number..

Money is never free

a lawn mower service definitely could bring you some nice money, but it’s strenuous, costly, and only good for a few season.

worth being a side project

>got 500 what do
>got 50000 what do
>got 500000 what do

How about start with what you want to do first then get the money you need.

ya thats how the system works you either are grandfathered in or break the system to get ahead. There is a reason most everyone works a dead end job and its not by choice.

OP here. Someone mentioned weed. How could I invest in a dispensary or something along those lines since marijuana is legal as a medicine up here.

do you know how long it takes to get the money you need to do what you actually want to do? I need small ideas I can grow big, then something else bigger, untill eventually I have enough to actually do the big idea. An app.

3 days

3 hours for me

dont bother there is no money in it unless you are growing under the table/have people to sell to. The industry has a ways to go in most states before its even worth worrying about. Even locally where its legal in my area going medical is kind of a waste of time. It would be like getting into any other burgeoning industry. Shit I would rather get into the industrial hemp industry over the medical weed industry. That said I took $2000 (basically my life savings lol) a year ago, bought grow equipment, and have been making about $1000 every half a year because of it. YMMV.

Learn to grow organs

I have investors. I'm willing to nda. I want to be an officer if the idea is good enough and or has potential.

I also have groundbreaking inventions myself. I hold no patents to my name but to my company names.

Want to talk. Talk. But not here.

So care to share more or less what you do to acquire that wealth.

Someone who owned bunch of Philips parents used to cut grass. Then he bought a house. Used his house as a business, grew. He's now at about 50 million. Only took him 22 years to accumulate his wealth. Hes wise. We no longer talk.

No

I mean it doesnt seem like a big investment. Sell my car for another 5000. Buy a cheap truck and trailer to haul the stuff. Lawnmower and a trimmer . Make a couple thousand flyers and go to door in nice neighborhoods..

cook rocks and slang that shit. on the real. then rap about it.

buy BTC with that money and then send it to a humble Colombian farmer like me. w8 a few months and you may or may not receive 5kg of 100% pure cocaine that you can mix with baby powder and triple your investment.

just budget and save your money then invest in books. put some money away and collect interest. create a business plan and get a loan if you have good credit. but really work a job with a growth mindset and learn how to work hard get a new job if you have to, until you can build up enough cushion to invest.

99% of get rich quick schemes fail. unless youre really special youre not going to get rich that quick

Buy bitcoin and pray

it's not that easy. i've had great ideas and crated kickstarter/indiegogo pages and nothing ever comes of it.

you have to be really good at social marketing, and you have to get yourself about 25% funded in the first day for those sites to promote you to the front page, which will then get you to 100%+ funding.

you only hear about the successes, that's why you think it's easy to do. but more than 99% of all campaigns fail. google it.

Internet Marketing

Flip your money by buying and selling anything and everything.

Buy low sell high. Remember the 4 D's. Whenever one of the D's are present there is a huge opportunity to flip your money.

1.) Death
2.)Divorce
3.)Debt
4.) Distress

These are the principles that make pawnshops a viable business model. Most of the time it is a junkie who is in distress to get their drug of choice. If they don't get their fix.... DISTRESS!

Put an add on Craigslist saying. "I buy everything. Cars, gold, diamonds and more!" Let people contact you and offer to sell you shit. Tell them you will get back to them with in offer. Check ebay for similar (if not the same) items that have recently sold, ignore items that didn't sell. (how much did they sell for? Offer 50% of what it went for on ebay). You will get alot of No's but every so often you will encounter a person suffering from one or more of the 4 D's. There you will double your money quickly.

Never keep more than 10% of your bankroll tied up in this venture. So with 4k you will be starting with $400 or less. In a matter of a month or so you should be at working with $600 to 1k @ a 6-10k bankroll.

Crypto currency

Take $500 of it.

Take girlfriend out ina date.

Spend the rest in oersonal finance and investing books of any and all kinds on amazon.

Read Rich Dad Poor Dad first.

Look back when you are free and laugh at the best financial advise yiu ever getting came feom a brokefag bored at work on the 4chans.

Be sure and tell your new feiends in case it's me.

>stocks
>NO

you will see why.

Also, work harder at study than you do your 9-5.

Both u can stoo working soon.

Not hard but u need kickstarter or sharktanks and some initiative.

Herehere

Worst advice ever
>rich dad poor dad author got rich selling books, not through business.

>larping fags back at it again

This

Trips don't lie.

I always assume financial independence. Meaning "little or no job anynore.."

Thats what almost all of the successful people want.

And those that donet more often than not have 0 initiative outsideof shitposting and arguing with other poorfags about how to get rich.

The real gogetters spend their time learning and gaining ground.

Yap. Called wageslavery for a reason user. Perks are tho that the laws are written by the rich for the rich. And they are not fair. But they are the law.

Study some and just do anything ethical to you and legal and get some sweet passive income.

Shitpost from the beach...

There is 1 post in this whole thread with real actionable advice and you dumb fucks are too stupid to pick it out. It's fucking sad.

Kek.

If this is true u 95% on the people around here.

Im always willing to learn. Or just shoot the shit. We can talk without you giving specific details.

Your books are shit, which is exactly why you found used copies all at the same store.

> $4K
> invest in to a business

Maybe buy yourself a fancy bucket and start a door to door car washing company.

> start your own business on a shoe string
> buying books instead of things that will actually generate profit

Keep trying.

Instead of reading the books, try writing one.