Has anyone here actually had sex? I just want to know if humping is hard...

Has anyone here actually had sex? I just want to know if humping is hard? Im a virgin Im pretty fit but I masturbate with my hand really fast and I feel I suck at thrusting. How do I practice??

theres no practice homie. just be fit

You can't suck at thrusting, you just do it.. and slow down on that masturbation.. there is no way your thrusts will keep up with your hand. also fucking relax and tease the shit out of her before hand. Also Underage af pls ban

No, man. Sex is a C.I.A. hoax!!! Everybody knows that!!!

There ARE exercises that help. Strengthen your stomach muscles. Sit-ups.

how can this even be so much of a question? Just to things and check if she likes it - if she does = continue

what? Please explain how that should help
the only muscle that helps is your PC-Muscle

But I want to be perfect the first time plus my dick is barley 6 inches

If you get her off she won't care.

I cum super quick if I don't like pace myself and think about unsexy shit. When it comes explicitly to intercourse I went to the Kenickie school of love-making: "Fifteen Minutes". But you roll in like 15 minutes of making out/feeling up and another 15 of fingering and she'll beg for your cock. Being quick at that point isn't so terrible because - if you're any good - she'll have cum a few times already.

My gf went to the hentai school of intercourse, wherein my cumming in her makes her cum, so it's win-win. Results may vary there.

It's easier then whatever strange thrusting you're doing as you have the girl there to hold onto and pull into yourself. Sometimes with a small girl if your fucking them missionary with their legs up or something you can even push the girl back and forth on your cock as you thrust a little.

This is , I'm a fatso rocking a 5.5 and she loves it.

Slow down, you'll never be able to thrust as quickly as you can move your hand. It's not very physically exhausting either. You'd probably be so into the moment you wouldn't care anyway.

You know hes a genuine virgin when he uses the word humping lmfao

Im not fat thats the thing Im just weak and I dont want to feel crushed when shes on top

Shutup youre one too

Sex isn't difficult, but sometimes her eardrum provides a bit of resistance if you're particularly well endowed. If this happens and she looks uncomfortable, just keep pushing into her ear, the quicker you're in, the more pleasurable it will eventually be for both of you.

How big of a girl are we talking about?

You won't. She'll be putting her weight mostly on your pelvis and possibly your chest. Your pelvis is kinda-sorta made for this sort of thing. If she does plant her hands in the middle of your chest and it's uncomfortable:
>Say nothing
>Grab her hands and move them to your shoulders
Same leverage for her, more comfort for you.

Source:
>Fat guy
>GF doesn't die on the spot when I'm on top.

Thicc with monster titties

>how do I practice

how about fucking? yeah that would make sense. but this is Sup Forums where 90% of you are kissless virgins anyways. no thrusting is not hard but if you are new/haven't had sex in a while you'll feel a workout in your hips after.

at 28 I've had sex probably ~2500 times. you virgins are cringe worthy.

She could be 175 pounds and i guarantee you wouldnt care once she slides onto you

Core muscles and cardio as well as a proper mentality during sex are all the keys to success, dont get too caught up or youll cum to quickly

You sure? My friend who has had sex tells me his back hurts afterwards

>2500 times
Ok kid.

She could be 225 and the same would apply.

Hell I'm 350 and when I give her the dick her eyes roll back all the same.

Yes...

If its not as fast and tight as my hand I think i'll last a good amount of time.

I agree, wasnt sure how big we're talking

His back and not his asshole?

Regular thicc or /fit/ thicc? If regular, you'll be good.

I know it's hard for your kissless virgins to believe that somebody could actually be having lots of sex. That's ok, I'll pray for you. Just kidding. I won't.

also, it's not really difficult when you've had several long term relationships anyways. my one ex alone we probably banged ~1500 times. mostly in her ass. good times.

Every Sunday I fuck my girl 3 to 5 times, 2500 isn't that unrealistic.

it's not that much, i started having sex at 16 and every 2-3 day's i had sex. now im 24 so that would translate to roughly 1400-1500 times. at 28 i'll be too roughly 2.5k and i wouldn't say i have more sex than the average person.

all these people lie OP sex is hard work don't bother if you're weak

b/ro, if you are fit you have 50% of the battle already won. Just follow these steps.

>stop masturbating (for better loads).
>find a woman which you want to get laid with.
>DO NOT TREAT HER NICE (you don't want to be a fucking betta)
>remember: every woman is a hoe, keep that in mind.
>if you just want company for one night go to a club, dance with any bitch around and invite her to your place (or wherever you want).

And don't forget to carry condoms, bitches carry STD very often.
But since you're still a virgin, try to not get attached with your first sexual partner, just dump her and find another one.

Find inexperienced girl.

>wanna practice?

Practice your fuckgame man

sex is just a mental construct. humans find babies in the fields of cabbages. people having sex is just another jew conspiracy plot sent to the masses to control their minds through invocation of low self esteem (read psychology).

Sex is totally overrated. Usually it's just plain boring. Watch football and being drunk is better, honestly.

nope, 29 year old virgin betafag.