Please help me Sup Forums this is showed up on my dick and I haven't had sex in a year...

Please help me Sup Forums this is showed up on my dick and I haven't had sex in a year. Just tell me it's a pimple or a boil so I can sleep please

looks like a tumor

Bumping with blowjob

shit man looks like herpes

You will die soon. Cut off dick

Yeah obviously, idiot. You don't get STDs from toilet seats.
It'll probably be easier to pop tomorrow, but if you're really worried find a needle.

Space AIDS

diccckancer

Thank you user I was just fappin to sleep and saw it

Medical fag here

Definitly herpes, RIP OP

First sign of aids
Cut your dick off NOW!

Just a pimple.

I don't recommend popping it though. Dick skin, kind of like neck skin behaves poorly with regards to popping zits. Hard to pop, and swells up painfully. Best just to leave it alone.

Its just a cyst. Dont touch it and it'll go away.

Maybe an ingrown hair, burst the bubble and if theres a hair in you are golden

That seems to be a subcutaneous tumor that is in the fibrosis part if your dick user, I have seen those cases before and I can confirm that this is in fact a tumor, and it seems already big enough to be considered serious cancerous tumor, your choices are to get it remove with surgery, and I can tell you right now that after the surgery you will have erectile dysfunction, meaning that you won't get boner anymore

Looks like an ingrown hair like it with a needle and fish the hair out

Go to the doctor you fucking idiot

I had the same thing and when i pushed it it became bigger , i tried to pop it with a needle and it got infected. Just dont touch it it may take a long time before it dissapears but its a huge ass motherfucker pimple.

It doesn't hurt dumbo just made me freak out

You have hair growing out your dick.

>in the fibrosis part of your skin
what

It's just a cyst OP. I had one a long time ago, they go away just like stys do on your eyelid. Just dont touch it and wash it.

Apperently you need to learn how to read lol

Also eventually it will go away or it will pop itself just wait man. Its not worth the stress just dont touch it. I had this for like 3 months when tried poking it and shit. Now i have a scar on my dingleberry.

Never had a pimple on my dick no pain and feels weird just gonna fap and sleep ty Anons who aren't complete faggots

looks like an ingrown hair to me, just squeeze until it pops and try to clean out whatever pus is inside.

Cancer

Most likely just a pimple, op.

Pop that shit, bro

Uncensored version?