ITT Only polite people. Let's talk without using offensive language and try to be as courteous as possible...

ITT Only polite people. Let's talk without using offensive language and try to be as courteous as possible. How was your day dear Sup Forums?

Fuck off faggot.

It was fucking bad.

If you want smart-sounding discussion go to reddit pardner

this behavior clearly indicates poor education and possibly a trauma during childhood.

thank you dear user.

Gentlemen, my day hasn't been great.
I woke to my phone ringing, Whole Foods on the line about my employment!
The call was just a courtesy call to let me know since I didn't show 5 days ago for my paperwork (Birth cert was still in the mail) the job offer had been recanted.
Now, my girlfriend works there so this is embarrassing and I hate my job at this toy store I've been with for years.
I've been looking forward to this for weeks and now I'm extremely disappointed and a bit direction-less. Tomorrow's their national hiring day and I've re-submitted my app, I hope I've not just been snubbed.

What do?

she's cute user
moar of her?

I did call and have a guy leave a note before the paperwork date, but it wasn't delivered apparently...

shit like that happen all the time you just have to carry on dude

Suck my dick faggot. Woke up hungover like always. Forgot my meds. Pissed off all day. Work overtime. Go home and work 2nd job. Go to bed too late drunk.

Same as every other day ever

I SAID BE POLITE YOU FAILURE

just fucking kill yourself faggot

Apply anywhere else. Show some initiative and be a man.

Bust sone ass.

Get a workforce center grunt job at a mill or a foundry or factory.

Go from toy store user to chad.

Fuck your old lady and tell her to thank me

this post clearly indicates pseudo-intellectualism, a community college education, and definite rectal trauma at the hands of a trusted family member.

this lill bish cant even get a job at whole foods, what else can this piece of human scum do

fucking cuck

FUCK YOU user.

LIFE'S TO SHIRT TO BE OC ABOUT ANYTHING EVER.

you hate someone. Call them a dumb cunt. Same the other way.

You can then reflect and descide "am i really being a dunb cunt? Or are they being a hateful cunt and full of shit?"

And go on about your day.

Open political opinions have cut 2/3 of the people in my life out and i have bever been happier.

Fuck democrates
Fuck liberals
And fuck you
Cunt

search secretlover3, her stuff is all over reddit

I started at a grocery store.

Jumped right into man work. My application for said man work was "you looking for help?"

"Yup, be here at 5am mondee"

"Aight."

And that is when i learned college may not be a bad idea. Fucks sake i was shredded tho

Christian server under heavy attack #prayformychristianserver

Wholesome thread destroyed.
Why is Sup Forums so shit?