Hey Sup Forums! If you could make a Bill/law, what would it be? And why?

Hey Sup Forums! If you could make a Bill/law, what would it be? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VpysXIgHjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

exile all mods

the creation of the board /trap/

Immediate Draft enlistment (min 3 yr service)
Too many millennials (left and right) running around thinking the world owes them an apology

6 weeks of Basic will sort that out

Lack of personnel problem sorted
Self reliance restored
Self confidence restored
Personal responsibility restored
Sense of community restored

AMERICA RESTORED

2% income tax on all income generated in the US, fuck corporate tax breaks.
Mobile app that lets every citizen vote on every issue, fuck lobbyists.

>Mobile app that lets every citizen vote on every issue

Russian spotted

Oh, do Ruskies do that already? Just seems like it would make a lot more sense than voting for someone else in the blind hope that they'll do what's in your best interest rather than what their corporate sponsors tell them to do.

It's kind of like when Mexico outlawed GMOs; I just can't help but think that the US is seriously falling behind on the curve, just because corporations make the decisions instead of the people.

Ban straight white males from voting

I would be on board with this.

weeabos shall receive at least fifteen lashes every friday

Sorry, I’d rather not risk my life for a government that gives no fucks about me and views me as a pawn. I’d rather live with my own freewill. Fuck the government.

Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about your and views you as a faggot, so i don't see much difference here.

/b has no control over my personal life. Big government does.

you should have gone to basic training. it might help you from getting your ass beat when you pull whatever faggotry you're gonna pull on the 4th.

>me
>me
>me

Exactly the sort that could do with six weeks of hell and then 3 years of service

You don’t SERIOUSLY think that a Civil War is going to begin on Saturday, do you? You are aware that Antifa is just a bunch of pussies that have no idea what they want?

>Antifa is just a bunch of pussies that have no idea what they want

Can also be applied to the Nazis

SJWs and NAZIs are two sides of the same millennial coin

Only the draft can sort them out

Ban Islam

Shapiro would have to give me tickets to his speech at UCLA on the 13th. I didnt even get a honeymoon, but 8 years and 2 kids later my wife and i got the chance to go out of town alone this month like all the people around us do. and the goddamn tickets were gone within 15 mins of opening. my wife was crushed, i had to call the hotel to cancel, and maybe after my kids start driving we can take that trip. until then, disco sucks fuck everything.

this.

like you would have a choice.

media would be fined quarter million for any story that is proven by the courts to have spread false information

Don't forget, more hesitation to elect politicians that'll toss them into some 3rd world shithole for corporate profits.

this would legitimize and instill trust in the media. dangerous.

ban that faggot OP

All political parties abolished. All representatives must be independent and votes cast must be anonymous. Any politician forming unofficial parties will be put to death.

Term limits for all congress members. Taht'll fuck up the establishment real good.

The media would be heavily fined for false claims or lack of sources

All prices will be rounded up to the nearest $0.10

Putting them to death seems like an overkill, but voting individuals rather than parties, preferrably on a regional level, sounds like a pretty good idea.

Acknowledge Kekistanis as an oppressed people.

Prevent suburban and inner city retards from voting.

This. Use the voter rolls and everyone who voted for Mrs Criminality could be added to a "legally retarded, do not allow to vote" list.

Ban frogposters.

make it illegal to own anything but your body
cause communism

Pls no. 1984 was not an instruction manual.

no, but theres gonna be some faggots running around the streets in major cities thinking they are doing something.
I really hope they do, so they can get a worse name for themselves than they already have and help strengthen the re-election seats open for the right.
Oh, and tat they get a good public spanking

have you read 1984? i'm not getting the connection

>my life
>about me
>live with my own
>me me me
Say, is society or authority like a phantasm to you?

“Nothing was your own except the few cubic centimetres inside your skull. ”

Yeah, Orwell goes even further, you don't even own your body, but we get there.

>the horseshoe theory
Nice meme

Ship long term prison sentenced criminals to Africa. No more free tv, cuddles, beds, food. There is literally no downside to being sent to prison.

Destitute Jews from big positions because of their easy corruption, and make them become farmers or miners.

Lower the age of consent and make prostration legal

>no downside to being sent to prison.
Not everyone likes penis, user.

And instead of rehabilitating the prisoners, they often radicalise themselves in some way.

I could get on board with this. I'm aged out, but i'd still probably sign if they let me. Civ jobs on base are a bitch to get.
I'd say the bootcamp + 2 years. Most 18 yr old HS grads aren't mentally prepared for college anyway. 2 more yours to figure their shit out.

or toddled salad man
youtube.com/watch?v=4VpysXIgHjw

*tossed*
although toddled could be interesting. i'm looking at you mr. spacey

Recognize Palestine as a State.

Sales tax will become the only tax in the U.S.
Everyone will become wealthier

There's no such country as palest*ne.

Birth Certificates expire after 50 years.

The death of anyone who is beyond their expiration date will not be investigated or punished.
Instead of putting criminals in a room payed for by taxpayer money for fifteen years, you just move their expiration date up by fifteen years. Conversely, you can add time to your expiration date by doing public service (the same way people reduce their sentences under the current system).

Anyone can, therefore, earn the right to die of old age and natural causes just by helping with roadside clean-up, volunteering at soup kitchens for the homeless, cleaning up a park, reporting and testifying about a crime, etc, etc. Should any innocent person be wrongfully convicted of a crime, they will have the opportunity to actively work to clear their own name instead of being locked away at taxpayer expense hoping that someone else cares enough to prove their innocence.
>but this puts criminals immediately back on the streets after sentencing
Yes, but if they've accumulated enough years on their sentence then anyone who knows it can just shoot them without fear of legal repercussions.
>why not just have the police shoot them as soon as they're sentenced
Just in case they're innocent. They can start doing public service to reduce their sentence and push back their expiration date again. If they're really an innocent, then no one they know will want to kill them and they can clear their name and/or extend their life by helping others in a productive manner that benefits the whole community.

Oh, and I just saved the government budget $50,000 per year per inmate for prison housing expenses. With around 2 million people currently incarcerated, that's about a hundred billion dollars that can now go to education, public works, health care, etc.

mooslimbs put out or death - they pick

kys, i'd enter bootcamps and burn it down nigger

Ban all white boys from reproducing.

FRIENDLY FIRE NIGGER, FUCK WAR AND FUCK THE MILITARY

fag, the only reason that i'd join the military is to find people that actually want to be in the military and kill them.