Well guys, it was fun while it lasted, but I guess men are officially BTFO once and for all

Well guys, it was fun while it lasted, but I guess men are officially BTFO once and for all.

>give up on men and become a lesbian

So it IS a choice!

LGBT officially BTFO

I'm a #cuntmissile now.

First Post officially Best Post

LGBT rekt

That fucking text conversation is amazing

Don't lesbian relationships have like a 10x higher rate of domestic violence?

>women love cleanliness

yeah, right

>And don't even get me started on how little we want to handle your balls
Well that hurt. I was talking to my gf about playing with my balls and she didn't seem too happy about it. Guess now I know why.

Ouch..

>Now if you would stop being a dog slut piece of shit and tell me I would appreciate it!
All of my keks

Eh idk that's not the answer I was looking for user! Now if you would stop being a dog slut piece of shit and tell me I would appreciate it.

Man, Wesley doesn't pull any stops. He goes straight for the kill.

When all of their eggs have ran out and they regret not being a dick hungry chav mother of 5 or 6 or even just 1 baby and die, their family line ended forever I will try to be sympathetic, honest.

>2012
>Homosexuality isn't a choice, bigot! They're born that way!
>2016
>Become a lesbian today with all-new and improved liberal dogma!

Proof that the left has no morals except the destruction of civilization.

First post rekt post

>homosexuality is a choice
Yep, all homosexuals have a mental disorder, thank you feminists

/thread over

idk about 10x but it is definitely significantly higher

Well at least the feminists are finally revealing themselves as closet lesbians trying to convert the rest of women.

>women are cleaner

BULL
FUCKING
SHIT.
My last roommate had his gf move in with us. Bathroom turned into a biohazard, it was horrifying

THIS. I don't know if I studied in a shitty high school. But I remember, every single day after the break the corridors were a disgusting display of used tampons, especially near the bathroom doors. Those images dwarfed the massacre of Texas, the walls were permanently impregnated in blood and the smell was disgusting.

You know that bitches panties were gushing bro lmao