/nba/ general

/nba/ general

>westbrook MVP edition

RIP Trailblazers

>playoffs
Kek

>non-displaced fibular fracture
med student here, it's not as bad as it sounds.

though looking at the blazers' playoff chances, it's better to pull him out for the rest of the season.

i wish i could get an (of age) girl this excited just by my presence.

-SOON-

We truly are the Frailblazers.

>tfw getting fucked by a guy for the 1st time tonight

>brazil nowhere to be found
nice

silly lebron you already got fucked by jimmy buckets last night

rolling blackouts in the favalas

KAWHII ON WESTBROOK FOR THE FINAL 7:41

Kawii hasn't done anything to him all game

>this is dancing in modern America

Looks like faggots having a stroke

Sicko fuck

2 AWAY FROM HISTORY LADS

have a nice summer :DDD

Westgod at 39 triple doubles

>Sicko fuck
read the () broheim. ur the sicko fuck

Nice 35% shooting

The bucks have to get more production from their guards. I know Brogdon is out but goddamn snell, terry, and delly need to do something

Sounds like the highman for this game.

lmao literally nobody cares if you guys get the 1st seed. Cavs are still going to the Finals

it's such an honor to watch westbrook play. unbelievable feat that has never been seen in any sport, the way he just plays with firey heart. we might not see a championship for a few years but at least westbrook gives us a reason to watch. he's the people's champ.

Remember when the Hawks finished 1st in the standings?

How'd that go in the playoffs again?

Are there still enough games to let the Nugs back in? Let's do it Denver!

He's overrated

i'm talking about westbrook not harden, boy.

This free fall that the Cavs ares taking remind me of the 2011 Lakers. There's no way they'll repeat and chances are that they might not even make the finals.

wait what does he need? 2 more ast to average a triple double?

Bucks fan here. say ONE bad thing about the Milwaukee squad

Protip: you can't fucking do it

2 more trip dubs to get the record. A record many thought was untouchable in todays NBA

Their guards sans Brogdon suck

CURRY = BITCH

No offense but I hope the Nuggets tanks because I like the GSW vs POR matchup better.

>say one thing at all about the bucks

>*crickets*

>knicks winning without carmelo

Karma always gets you when you start talking shit desu, that's on him

Kobe is probably the proudest papa right now

mods got him, saw it on the ban page

i kno u r but wut am i

nobody matches up with the warriors

quit playin with me m8

Degenerate man breeds a degenerate daughter.

Pottery.

the product of fetal alcohol syndrome no doubt

pop is a genius. pushing his opposition to the test to see what plays they execute in late game.

west is fucked in the playoffs

Brogdon is a dirty player
Delly is racist against black people
Jabari is entitled
Giannis has a hard name to pronounce
Middleton is ugly
Jason Kidd's son looks weird

yeah, i knew he was coming up on that, just wasnt sure how many more games there were left, or how close he was.

although from what i've seen it looks like harden should get the mvp, there's no way they dont give it to westbrook if he averages a triple double.

fucking saved

BUT I THOUGHT WESTBROOK IS JUST STATPADDING

>that evil Ingram

my sides, they're all gone

>Rockshits should rest James Harden but won't?!
Why do they let him make stupid mistakes like this?

bad calls here down the stretch

If you were being FORCED to watch a celebrity woman get blacked by an nba player, who would you choose?

celeb?
player?

gasol has been big down the stretch, nice pass down low

>westbrick

Rebel Wilson getting blacked by Isaiah Thomas

CHOKEBROOK

That's how a real MVP finishes games LusseLL Westboxscore

>westblocked

LMAO

WESTCHOKE

Scarlett Johansson and Adonal Foyle

Why did you doubt the best 2-way player since Scottie Pippen?

wow, nice game! westbrook looks good, he might get most improved player this year!

Jennifer Lawrence and Dwight Howard (Magic Dwight, not shitty Dwight)

knicks why pls why

WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE THUNDER?

>westbrick

W E S T B L O C K E D
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKING BODIED WESTSHIT DICK RIDERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LITERALLY THE BEST DAY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TALK SHIT GET HIT HAHAHAHAH

Do they realize how cringeworthy their stupid dances are?

WESTCHOKE

Based Lamarcus putting Chokebrook in his place.

>MUH TRIPLE DOUBLES!!!

Those aren't what wins games, hahaha.

REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL

Who's from Los Angeles and is going to be the NBA MVP?

[spoiler]Kawhi Leonard[/spoiler]

>spurs have 2nd seed on lock
>not even trying
>win

>westbrook chasing a triple double
>tryhard regular season
>lose

what did they mean by this?

Billy Donovan doesn't have a killer instinct and Westbrook was getting smothered, they should have put the ball in oladipo's hands more down the stretch he was shooting decently from inside the arc

time to watch the unanimous mvp

FUCKING PASTEBIN THIS FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this pic and only this pic

>shopping your shitty logo over the best part of milana
spurdora fans truly are autistic

REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL

How you gunna get blocked by a bitch like Aldridge? Pathetic baka

pretty sure he's from riverside

hold tihs L pussy

you all know westbrook went to the locker room silently happy because he got his triple double again.

loser mentality, you can see how his effort dropped after he got the triple double.

> feat never seen
>Currently still second on triple doubles in a season list

>thunder can't beat a team with nothing to play for since they're locked into the 2 seed

LMAO

this desu, 4 pts awarded to the spurs down the stretch off of a weak ass loose ball foul and a non foul called on a pau pump fake.

of course the spurs gotta make em, but they're the spurs. they're more often than not going to make em.

lol blazer's only advantage in hopes of even taking 1 just lost his leg

Westbrook passed the ball too much.

He trusted his teammates to seal the game.
He should know better.

Oladipo is cancer. Kanter is cancer. Adams is cancer.

Don't trust any of these guys on offense when the game is close. They had 5 opportunities to score and keep the lead but they missed open shots.

Westbrook needs to just take all the shots.
Also he got fouled on the last one if you look at the replay.
Aldridge put his shoulder into Westbrook's shooting are on purpose.

We are all watching the Rockets/Warriors game right?

>8-22

this nigga is literally incapable of finishing a game shooting 50%+

Weststats ahahahhahahahahhahahahabab BTFO losing to the resting spurs

>36% shooting
>Weststats fanboys try to blame his teammates

Ajahaha

Note to Westbrook.

Don't trust your teammates in the 4th quarter ever again.

no i'm angry that godbrook got fucked over by the refs again. i'm going to the locked discord, so should the rest of the real niggas of /nba/.

westbrook passing all night to pad his assists when he had good looks

fucking moron enjoy the L

thanks ive updated it

When is westbrooks contract ending?

im in a constant state of ecstasy. ill call my doctor if my erection last longer than 4 hours

>literally not even trying to win the game
>win

>try so hard to get a triple double
>get triple double
>lose

>Kanter
>Adams
>Oladipo
>Sabonis
>McDermott

Why would you ever pass to these bums instead of taking all the shots like usual?

>get blocked like a bitch
>MUH DONT TRUST YOUR TEAMMATES