I think I've rekt my daughter's cunny

I think I've rekt my daughter's cunny

are there excerises she can do to restore the tight pussy?

Which one is your daughter?

mid

show me her pussy, so I can help you better

>he goes on the internet and RP's a man who has sexual intercourse with his young daughter

*allegedly

You need to stop. You've posted one too many threads like this. Your family is worried. You've never even had sex with anyone, let alone have a daughter. You need to wake up. Get out of the delusion. Seek help.

saved you right letting your black neighbor Fuck her cunt

>You've posted one too many threads like this
literally the first time I've posted a thread about my daughter or anyone else.

nah I've only shared her once with my best friend (he's a short white dutch guy)

you dutch?

no, he is.

why is b 99% samefagging and LARPing?

how long you been doing it ? how did you initiate things? grteentext storry pls

more pics bikini?

cuz life is boring, and even more boring when youre a virgin who sits in his moms basement all day every day

caught my wife molesting her in her sleep. went from there. too tired now (and haven't showered after our last session) to greentext.

pics or gtfo

to tired to greentext... not to tired for an other pic?

last pic

OPs post includes a screenshot from the show Vice Principals on HBO and it is unlikely his daughter is the one in the middle as he is saying.
In other words, FAKE NEWS

please, you need to seek help. everyone is worried about you. getting on Sup Forums was the only way we could reach you. its time to let this fantasy go. please. you need real help.

Neuken in de keuken met jouw dochter!

ja inderdaad

gotta give us more info.. like how into she is and if she initiates it

by now it's not a big deal at all. very much into it, but also very casual, and yes she initiates.

How old is she?

kegel excercises ... google it ffs ...

Ever nutted inside her?

yeah plenty

more pics pls

You might think it was you who rekt her but deep down inside, you know (as we all do) that she spends her days getting "blacked" while you're not around.