I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend

I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend.

>thousands of hours talking about her on the phone
>100+ text messages a day
>sacrificed all of my other friendships to be with her
>fixed her car 3 times
>got her brother a job
>never forgot her birthday

She broke up with her boyfriend only a week ago. I just found out that she fucked a guy last night she met only 4 days ago and that now she's "madly in love".

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL
>friendzone

oh user how did you not see the signs

That's women for you. Do yourself a favor and move on, she don't deserve you and she'll probably never truly be happy, don't carry that baggage.

dat filename

You should have made your move as soon as she broke up with her dude but honestly from what your saying it sounds like you were freind-zoned ages ago.

>I pretended to be her friend instead of a potential suitor for two years and now I am confused that she believed me instead of realizing I was a secret potential suitor the entire time
If she wanted your dick, she had two years to grab it.
You did this to yourself, OP

Lel did you think you were accumulating good boy points and she would eventually fall in love with you? Doesn't work that way famalam. Either make your intentions clear or move on. Fast, direct and simple.

the only female friends i have are ex-gf's. and only because i love hearing about myself from them.

if i see a girl i like, ill ask her out and such, if i get no interest i call em a cunt and move on. how do you faggots not realize this is how it works?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!

HOW COULD SHE NOT KNOW THAT I WAS A SUITOR?

>shut your filthy hole
but I'm pooping from there

>Doesn't work that way famalam

It doesn't? Why the fuck would I be doing all of these for her if I didn't want to be her boyfriend?

Girls are just stupid. I give up.

Has she ever done anything for you? Other than use you for help and advice and someone to talk to when her bf isn't around? She sounds selfish, and you sound like a doormat. Find your spine and move on.

There's no "Turns" you fuckwad, if you wanted to have her you would have gone after her instead of living with some weird ass idea that she owed you something. Cockwaffle.

>Why the fuck would I be doing all of these for her if I didn't want to be her boyfriend?
Yes, why would you be a friendly decent person if not for reward? Surely no one is good without the assumption that sex will follow.

Because friends do nice things for friends and ask nothing in return.
This is completely your fault.

You tard, my sis has hooked me up with a job, texts me, and helped me with a flat. I wouldn't assume my sister was into me unless explicitly told so. Or if she grabbed my dick. Youre the lil bro deal with it

Femanon detected. This is what all girls say to trap you.

time for rape?

>girls are stupid
>spends years tagging along in hopes that he will be telepathically understood, all without ever making a few quick, direct comments

Sorry, but you are fucking way off base. Start from scratch, scrap it, and try to be more direct with your feelings. Nobody owes you anything, is able to perfectly understand you, or is inclined to reward your perception of good behavior.

Yo quick follow up, you guys wouldn't assume my sister is tryna fuq, right?...

you don't wait for turns, you don't wait until they break up.
if you really want pussy you make your move regardless of the situation.

Me and mine did, shes step so its chill

cucked

Haaaaaaaa

Loser. Complete waste of human potential.

If she says "Wait your turn." walk. Fuck that shit. It's now or never.

If you think "I will wait and then be next, this'll be great!" you can an hero right now.

Jesus you fucking moron. However many thousands of years of evolution leads us to you???? Either fix your shit and live up to your potential or make sure you do not pass on your inferior stock.

Not to derail thread, but how long was she a step.

I did it successfully, but Im not a retard like OP, I told her I was into her

Live and learn, fam.

>be awkward KSV all throughout high school
>never even hugged a girl, let alone gone on a date
>meet 19-year old college girl when I'm a junior
>first female who ever gives me any attention
>seems to think I'm intelligent and interesting
>spend hours talking on the phone every week
>turn the volume on my speakers up when I'm sleeping so I can wake up if she sends a message on MSN or Skype
>constantly getting into a out of relationships
>calls every regretful hookup "rape"
>gets a boyfriend
>complains about him incessantly and then accuses me of being a bad influence and trying to get her to break up
>invites me to dinner nevertheless
>"Oh, user, my daddy didn't reload my debit card"
>pay $120 for the bill, was a swanky place
>blocks my phone number, Skype, etc the next day
>incredibly pissed off, think there must be a mistake
>eventually accept what happened
>just want my fucking money back (19 years old at this point, guess she must have been 21)
>go to her house and bang on the door
>she slides a check under the door, e-mails me saying it's her fault for talking shit about her boyfriend
>threatens to call the police if I ever come again

>mind is thoroughly boggled

>decide to travel
>spend summer between sophomore and junior year of university in Middle-East, India, Caucasus, etc
>lose virginity on fifth day of trip

>24 years old now
>have had two long-term relationships
>slept with dozens of women
>graduating a little late due to travel and work but almost done with degree

>tfw have never let myself get "friendzoned" again
>tfw realized the importance of not staying in friendships wherein I'm not satisfied with a purely platonic outcome

>tfw life has never been so good

>tfw getting friendzoned and rekt by girl freed me from the shackles of Betadom

On the downside, I sleep around way too much. Use sex as validation for injured remnants of teenage ego.

>WHAT THE FUCK!!!
Shut the fuck up pussy. You should have taken some fucking initiative.

You're clapped.

Femanon here.

I just tricked this pathetic pussy into the friendzone.

I'm a little disappointed at how easy it was. I like a challenge, but this one was like putty in my hands. He tried to do the nice guy routine, pretending he didn't want to have sex with me, which really turned me off. Its disingenuous, dishonest and obvious. So I flipped the script on him. If he was going to be fake with me by hiding his true intentions and try to trick me into a relationship, why shouldn't I be fake with him so that I can exploit him for emotional support?

I told him I just wanted to be friends. He said he was fine with that (I still laugh with my girlfriends when I mimic the facial expression he made). Then I waited. After about two weeks of us talking about my sex life with my ex-boyfrieds in facebook chat, I invited him to come over and drink beers with me at my place. I had invited some genuinely good friends over and they were all already at my place when he arrived. After he arrived, I put on some good music and started dancing seductively while constantly staring at him. I ignored the other guys in the room and I treated him like a king. I constantly brought him beers when the one he was drinking was empty. I sat in his lap and touched him a lot. I laughed at all his jokes. Basically, I gave his ego a hand job.

I repeated this process two more times, and by the third, he made a move on me. I shot him down of course, which was the plan all along, feigned surprise at his sexual attraction to me and apologized for giving him mixed signals. He accepted my apology and left.

Now he goes shopping with me, always answers the phone when I need some advice, helps me repair my car, and buys me flowers from time to time. He's a good little beta boy, who knows exactly how to please me. He's my pathetic little emotional tampon.

There's no way in hell that would ever work

Get REKT FAG

Since we were kids, like 10 and 8? We didnt do anythink till I was 17 though. We actually almost got into a relationship around that time as well, but decided we couldnt for family reasons. Sad thing is I actually loved her, really sucks to have to walk from something like that.

Lol faggot

my mom married her dad, it was about a year till we fugged, and six months past then when her dad's regular anal semen injections made me a full brother instead of step so we had to stop.

She was step for about a year and a half, I guess.

You fucked your emotions and life over and she got everything she wanted and still sees you as a good friend. Sounds like you're the stupid one here champ.

Yessir, weve been together two years now. He was an abusive dick though, and me and my gf had been friends for years before that as well

4D bait

>all without ever making a few quick, direct comments

What am I supposed to do, hit on her while she has a boyfriend?

You're fucking retarded. If I did what you are suggesting, she would have cut me out of her life and then I wouldn't have had the opportunity to demonstrate what and awesome boyfriend I would be for her.

She's just blind. She didn't see me at all.

That's the beta zone my bro. Of course you've been a good friend to her...but she's not entitled to fuck you for it. Guys who take the lead, prey on the drunk and make the first move get the ladies.
Did you ever create the opportunity and go in for the kill?
If not...that's where your problem was

dubs confirms. Op is an emotional tampon.

You became her bitch and are now struggling to realize why she doesn't respect you?

This is a load of shit, bitches do this all the time to some guy that falls for the white knight routine. Fact is at any time, if you had made a move she would of canned your ass cause ultimatly a blind sewer rat can tell when their is a white knight with an interest and will use you until either you a)make a move or b) breaks up and finds some other loser and fucks him after meeting him. Bitches get off on this behavior, man up and epic prank the bitch...get her brother fired or cut the brake line in the ugly skanks car for peace of mind revenge

by the way, no bitch that acts like this will ever admit, save your dignity and don't confront the whore

>prey on the drunk
aka
>guys who rape get the girl
Is this some fucking hentai?

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Odd question, but do you wear a fedora, and/or use Reddit?

you are a beta, that's the main issue

YOU GOT USED DIPDHIT
AHAHAHAHAHA
DEEP DOWN SHE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HER
SHE WILL NEVER FEEL THE WAY YOU DO ABOUT HER
AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Girls are mostly all secret whores. You should've flirted and made a few move on her so she at least knew you were interested. Then she may have gotten 'greener on the other side's syndrome and you would've had the chance to stick the tip in her.

Dude, girls don’t want a suitor. This isn’t the 1920s. Don’t ever put your life on hold waiting for a girl to become single and don’t ever be a friend to a single girl on the off chance she might eventually find you sexually attractive. You should know in 2 weeks MAX if a girl’s into you or not. If you get friend vibes, move the fuck along. Seen so many friends soon their wheels like this and it’s pisses me off, and story story is worse than all of theirs combined. Sorry bro. Live and learn.

"It's too bad you got a boyfriend, cause I'd snap you up in a minute"
Purely complimentary if she's comfy in relationship, but let's her know you'd pee in her butt if she needs it. Boom.

that filename is killing me.

Fucking /thread, boys. Listen to the man, OP.

Because you didn't make yourself seen. Don't blame the consumer for not liking your product.

>What am I supposed to do, hit on her while she has a boyfriend?
Yes. If she fucks you before breaking up with him, or you know, doesn't break up with him, she's a tramp anyway and you get to move on with a wet dick and no regrets.

Because your actual plan totally worked.

>She broke up with her boyfriend only a week ago. I just found out that she fucked a guy last night she met only 4 days ago and that now she's "madly in love".

congrats, bro.
you were just awarded the Beta of the Month grand prize.

case and point

Dude holy shit that's not how it works. I mean that is how it works but your plan was stupid and you can't expect people to just reciprocate because you tried. That's not how any of this works! Just try to be a good person that people will like and eventually someone will want to be with you.

If she was taken already why easte your time bud?

You get a girl drunk, you seduce her, you fuck...that's how it's been for centuries. Tbh you could've made a move but because you put her on a pedestal she probably would've rejected because no lady like a nice guy.

>Just try to be a good person that people will like and eventually someone will want to be with you.
That's never happened and never will.

>emotional tampon

So if you make a move she'll respond by shutting you down if not interested, but if you pretend you're just her friend she'll be friendly with you and treat you like a male relative, asking for favors etc?
Fucking /devious/
Some women will take advantage of guys and shit all over them. If you let yourself be taken advantage of, don't bitch about it to us.
It was your decision.
If you didn't know the rules of the game, sucks to be you, learn and move on.

>waited for her to break up with her bf
Stop! This is where you fucked up.

The rest of the bullshit you did for her is your own fucking fault as well.

This stings a little, to be honest.

well said sir, I'm the same here, but you know, you can have too women for friendship, not the case here, but just saying.

You should rape and murder her. It's never too late to be a serial killer

Give up now, idiot. Learn to have self respect and realize you are above this whore. Throw her aside like trash and take the next train onward. Destroy your feelings for that loser bitch, and you'll be happier. Trust me I've been through this. Drink and listen to punk if it applies to you, it helped me too. Just don't become an alcoholic loser.

WHAT A CUCK KEK

Words of wisdom
> Turning Betas into Alphas

dope

/threat

If it makes you feel any better Ive beaten all of my ex gfs. Some still stick around which is odd but don't care. They all cry and blame themselves but really I'm just a jerk.

Virgin pretending to be Chad detected

>If you didn't know the rules of the game, sucks to be you, learn and move on.
oh man, that last words are so much TV Crap, guess is perfect related with that false Shopped Img, looks we have a virgin here.

I feel that shit hommie

There are no Chads on Sup Forums

Did you expect your goodboy points would be cashed in to fuck her? user if you wanted to be with her then you would have made your intentions clear from the start and not whine like a faggot on here. Please neck yourself.

>honest question, OP
would it liberate you to know you don't need to invest 2 years of your life to get your dick wet?

Being a girl's friend ONLY works if YOU friendzone HER and make sure she knows you're getting it elsewhere.

What you did was to confirm that you're a fallback, a tool that would be willing to take care of her and Chad's kids when she's finally too old and fat to catch a real man.

Grow a pair of balls, stop waiting for the 'right' one and start getting whatever you can, as often as you can. This isn't the 1920's, women don't date anymore, they fuck around until they find someone they like. Deal with it.

No not really. They usually cry after i hit them because they are sorry "I made you that mad" and "he only gets this way with me" so that means I love them. I don't really know but it's a rif that a lot of girls just get.

found the faggot

>>thousands of hours talking about her on the phone
+ text messages a day
>>sacrificed all of my other friendships to be with her
>>fixed her car 3 times
>>got her brother a job
>>never forgot her birthday
this is a list on how to do everything wrong, you stupid fucking faggot

I aggree with user here, OP was really stupid for believing there's actually a reward for being a retard white knight in the act of the good pal/friend/neighboor, if she'd be interesting you could bang her as soon as you meet her, or at least in some point in the first months...2 years were too long to think you could wait just to get laid.

You don't have self-respect, seriously?? nowdays you can have a little of revenge for that bitch, don't ever talk with that bitch, just move on and find a whore who actually can be interested in your dick.

kek
>taking women serious
They are all bitches
I have a similar situation
I know this girl, she had a boyfriend, which is not my friend, but he is very good with one of my best friends, and he is a pretty chill guy
Either way, he loves her, we often go out together
Her boyfriend leaves early often
She puts her hand on my junk while sitting
She tries to kiss me, looks at me in the eyes very intense
I go take a piss in a club with my buddy, she comes in and asks if she can see my dick
I say, not now, that would be gay
(jokingly said, i would not care, but she has a bf)
We go home to their place, lay on floor, drunk, she starts rubbing my feet with hers, talks about fucking etc
She is somewhat into me
Get the chance to kiss her, dont do it, because i would feel bad about her boyfriend
and thats just something you would not do
I think to myself, if both someday split up, we can fuck ill wait
Then they had an on off,she nearly fucked a refugee, her boyfriend saw it and in the last moment, got in, and got ready to break refugee teeth, refugee ran at incredible hihg speed
So they then really break up, no contact what so ever, aaaaannnd nothing
Dont get a call from her, or anything
I dont know, its just strange
Sometimes i think women, just do it to hurt their partner or ruin something that going well
If she really would want to have sex with me, or be my girlfriend, she would have texted me or something
But when she had a boyfriend, and knew how complicated and intertwined our friends and families were, she tried to cheat on him with me everytime we saw eachother
Few days ago went to a club with her ex, he is so broken inside right now, you can feel his sadness

Be honest and dont let your feelings get in the way
If you like a girl, show that you like her, but be honest
Tell her you want to have a relationship and not some cucked friendzone garbage, show her the cold shoulder if she tries to do some kikery
If she does not do what you want, move on

If you have to rely on getting a girl drunk to get her in your bed you're a fucking beta.

That's what you get for being a MAGAtard..

Death to Beta MAGAtards.

is it shooped? I just thought it was funny and tossed in the Sup Forums folder
it does suck to be OP, and he is gonna have to learn from the mistake and move on. apparently I'm a tv chad now. guess I'll have to start exercising and fucking your mother now. what a fucking drag

where did you learn to type shit like that dickhead?? watch some romantic shitty movie?? get real dude

Ya, there are two types of "friendzone", there is this one, where the girl constantly teases a relationship in exchange for favors. I've been there, and it is always "oh, not right now" or "don't you think I'm pretty? I mean, I have a bf right now, but tell me I'm pretty" and always, always asking for favors.

Then the day comes, she breaks up with the boyfriend, possibly cries on your shoulder. Your mind flashes back to all the hints she drops and flirty gestures she threw out while you helped her with homework/carwork/computer work/etc. So you nut up and ask. She rebuffs you, probably gently, saying it is too soon. Then the very next oppurtunity, she hops on a new asshole's dick. That is when she slams the door on you.

This is a the "bad" friendzone, maintained by a manipulative bitch.

The other friendzone is legit as well, it is where a super creepy guy only gives a girl attention in an attempt to get her to touch his dick. A girl can easily make it clear she isn't interested, but what separates this from the above is that the aforementioned manipulative bitch actively strings you along.

do you think every frog poster is a magafag?

How about you make the first move instead of trying to solve her problems all the fucking time. She sees you as a friend because thats how you treat her.

>If he was going to be fake with me by hiding his true intentions and try to trick me into a relationship, why shouldn't I be fake with him so that I can exploit him for emotional support?

So the difference here is that under one friendzone the girl is a douche and in the other the dude is a douche.

Only stings if you're an emotional tampon.

>I go take a piss in a club with my buddy
>she comes in and asks if she can see my dick
what a bunch of crap, stop reading over there

>is it shooped?
yep, it is, still funny, but see the irony?? full of crap

>it does suck to be OP...
blah blah blah, suk my dik