What do you think about Muslims?

What do you think about Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKY600o3CXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should be beheaded for insulting Islam.

They're the bomb.

I think Muslims are k, i think the doctrine of Islam is violent, primitive, and completely incompatible with western society. I'm not stupid enough to conflate the two though.

The same as about every other human race. They are garbage.

I love animals, just not the wild ones.

every single one of them deserves to be round up and shot

ditto

Mass extermination of every Muslim on this planet is what's needed here.

>human race
>religion
you're only allowed to pick ONE you dumbfuck

Do you ever think about the shit you just flushed?
No, right?
Then why think about muslims

Nothing really. Brown people. Rarely see any in real life.

People don't understand that we'll always have extremists. They're just different extremist as time goes by. We are now in the Islamist extremist era for several reasons. It's the islamification of extremism that's what's developing nowadays, not the extremization of Islam.

If you keep marginalizing a particular group of people in a society (e.g. second and third generation Muslims in suburban French cities) the probability of some people of this group developing a hostile mindset against their "oppressors" (i.e. the society that marginalizes them) gets higher and higher as time goes by...

So yeah, keep marginalizing and hating groups of people like Muslims. This way, they won't actually get to know western civilization even if they're living in a western country and you'll keep having the same problem if not getting it even worse.

Oh and don't forget to repeat to yourself how smart and superior you are.

Same as i think of christians. It is legit just the same shit but whit a diffrent name for the god. They are both bad.

one option

they are cancer

it's almost as if multiculturalism and mass immigration cause unnecessary conflicts?

really activates the almonds

Feces doesn't grow legs and run people over. Muslims do

The people are alright, most of them at least, but Islam is just as retarded as any other religion.

Kill all, nuke the countries in which they reside. Simple as that.

Lol'd
I've watched hours and hours of their stupid tv debates, their level of stupidity is hillarious if not cringy at times

Well sure, but then again, it is really difficult to end immigration of these people.
How would you go after doing that? You saw what happened when trump attemted to ban travel for people from several muslim countries. It's not so simple. Not the solution at all.

Multiculturalism is inevitable. The problem (particularly in the states but also in several European countries) is that prior and during immigration, people from Muslim countries know nothing about the culture of the countries that they immigrate to. And not only that, they are granted citizenship inspite so many times. And of course, people don't know how to treat immigrants and this is also a major part of the problem.

Take Norway for example. You can't get a citizenship if you don't attend mandatory cultural classes.
youtube.com/watch?v=oKY600o3CXw

(And not only that, there are optional classes about the culture of immigrants intended for Norwegians that want to know more about these people.)

Trump made it more difficult for Muslims to enter the country. What's the problem with that?

Fuck anybody who surrenders freedom of thought to a thousand year old book.

Or we could do what the progressives want and segregate the population based on skin colour?

Word.

I'm not gonna go in details, but firstly, as I described above, this will only make things worse (e.g. families were left separated, leading to people that are stranded in the states, developing hostile feelings etc etc)
Secondly, he didn't ban Muslim countries that have brought terrorists in the past, making him and the U.S. government look ridiculous once again.

You meant to say "don't want"?...
In either case, segregation, yeah, because that worked so good before, mmm

They're inbred as fuck.

Is there some comparison? How many Europeans are inbred?

Thing is, there is a large number of muslims that is trully assimilated in western societies, to the point that their religion is just a statement and not a way of life. The only reason there are muslims that marry each other in western countries is because they don't have enough contact with people other than their own relatives.

>I think Nazis are k, i think the doctrine of Nazism is violent, primitive, and completely incompatible with western society. I'm not stupid enough to conflate the two though.

If the text is bad, the practitioners of said text, by extension, are bad. Otherwise nobody would care about the bad text, because nobody would be enacting said text.

logic better, fucktard

First cousin breeding isn't actually all that dangerous genetics wise. Studies have shown it's pretty much the same amount of extra risk as having a kid 5 or 10 years later in your life

>Thing is, there is a large number of muslims that is trully assimilated in western societies,

And a larger number aren't.

I think he meant Nazis as people. Some of my friends are rather close to the right wing, but as long as you don't talk about politics, they're just like everyone else.

>We are now in the Islamist extremist era
>now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

Since the year 622, islam has been at war with everything that is not islam.

>If you keep marginalizing a particular group of people...
As above, islam has been at war with the west for 1,400 years. Remember islam is only 1,600 years old. The islamic armies reached as far as Portugal. Those in France, as you cited, are decedents of invaders, or more likely economic migrants that refuse to integrate into that society, breeding their own resentment for that 'other' society. There is no issue with Sihks, Hindus, Taoists, or ANY other religion. There is a common denominator in terrorism, and blaming the terrorists targets for being the antagonist is being a terrorist apologist.

>So yeah, keep marginalizing and hating groups of people like Muslims
See above

>Oh and don't forget to repeat to yourself how smart and superior you are.
Will do.

Infographic citing Nicolai Sennels as sole source.
So-called "Dr." Sennels is a Danish pseudo (uncredentialed) "educational psychologist" whose mostly falsified & cherry-picked "research" has been globally debunked & derided as "fake science".
Most of his writings have been for the Danish Nazi Party & you will only find them cited on the likes of Stormfront, Breitbart & InfoWars anymore.
Among his last remaining supporters are (((Richard Spencer))) & (((Pamela Gellar))).
Enough said.
You are an idiot.

I like them as much as they like me:
an atheist, fag, non-goat-fucker

Sadly he is, as are the rest of world leaders, too much of a pussy to say that.

Holy shit. What is wrong with these guys? Don't they have goats to fuck?

Hey, don’t call the pope a pussy!

He hasn’t yet, but perhaps someday he will …

Not talking about the problem doesnt solve the problem. Nazis are bad, we agree. The ideology behind Nazism is bad. If you meet a Nazi, they very well may be nice, courteous, polite, etc. to you. This does not change the fact that their core beliefs are toxic. And when exercised those beliefs would cause society, and those contained therein, harm.

Sweeping something under the rug is not a solution to any problem. Let alone a problem based in a persons core beliefs.

Finally, 'rather close to the right wing[...] but they're just like everyone else'? That has to be bait. You can't be so entrenched in liberal ideology that being 'near right' is akin to borderline extremism? I'm right wing, but the left also has some things I truly agree with also, and would gladly discuss any policy with someone in opposition. I wouldn't avoid the subject like a child, opposing viewpoints are there to be discussed, without that we'd have no middle ground: Antifa, or Nazis. And what a sad world that would be...

>opposing viewpoints are there to be discussed

Absolutely, I just propose treating Nazis like any other opposition, their views might be retarded, but a democracy has to tolerate even the most retarded ideas. (Political) conflict is a wonderful thing, but we should avoid any "enemy" mentality towards the opposition, that's not going to help us progress.