Just ingested the contents of one of these

Just ingested the contents of one of these.
AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudopodia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoephedrine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylhexedrine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you in the states? I've heard that shit is so intense.

Do you think you'll survive?

Yeah I'm in the states. It's not overwhelming for me personally, I normally take 40mg adderall daily and I ran out so I gave this a try. It definitely works though.

Yes, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine.

where'd you get it? also what are you gonna do? browse Sup Forums i presume

I got it from rite-aid, way too expensive there but it was closer than walmart, I'm browsing Sup Forums while it kicks in, once I feel it I'll practice on my keyboard piano or read the current book im on (dresden files #4)

How'd you prep it?

I've never heard of this before but I like addy sometimes so I'm kind of curious

How much do you take? How do you take it? How comparable is it?

Soak the cotton in lemon juice for 1 hour minimum and squeeze the medicine from it, mix it with Coca-Cola and drink it. Its very comparable to adderall, I've never done more than one at a time and I don't think I ever will. It's probably not very safe in general but it does work. Don't be a dumbass and eat the cotton though, that's what ends up harming people.

Thanks fam

Yeah dude, be safe.

sweet dude. I might have to go and get some of this shit

I looked into doing this a while ago but decided not to due to all the pretty severe side effects. I'll just stick with poppy seed tea for when I want to legally buy hard drugs.

Word, just be safe about it man. I'd check erowid and do some research.

Wait, did you get it without a presciption? How?

I haven't noticed anything too bad, definitely not something you should do more than occasionally though.

It's an inhaler dude, it's meant to clear your sinuses. It's OTC.

Yeah, this stuff definitely give you a speed rush that's pretty comparable to adderall. I'd suggest trying out bronkaid though. It costs like 15 bucks for 60 of them and if you just take 2 pills it gives you very speedy effects.

Haven't heard of that, I'll look it up.

Then I must seriously doubt it's going to have any serious effects. Then again, Sola dosis facit venenum, maybe you just have to take enough.

I did it once and got the worst migraine of my life. If that happens to you, do some pushups or exercise. Thats the only thing that made it bearable untill it wore off. Never again.

Yeah I don't work tomorrow so I'll just sleep it off, I'm expecting it. Thanks for the heads up.

You're wrong, but that's ok.

>soak amphetamines in acid
bruh

Are you tripping balls yet?

>amphetamines
lmao

wait i just realized you actually could be retarded. it's not an amphetamine, it's propylhexadrine. And no offense, OP, but it's about the lowest you can get in life. But i've been there. You can even get a little boost by using it normally and just inhaling but its only mild (detectable by an experienced psychonaut) and lasts maybe 2 minutes

Bronkaid is ephedrine and isn't really comparable to the neural effects of amphetamine. Though it's a fantastic peripheral nervous system stimulant and appetite suppressant. It's OTC, too, but behind the counter like pseudo.

it's a methamphetamine analogue and just like any other amphetamine analogue acid will fuck up its absorption

just get some real drugs bro

It's not a trippy high like DXM but I can feel it. I just feel normal like I do on adderall.
No offense taken, it is very low. I'm just waiting to get my prescription refilled in a few days, I don't plan on making this a habit because it is very pathetic to stoop low enough to eat an inhaler.

Also, anyone interested in the appetite suppressant part of that, sorry you're fat but look up ECA stack. Just don't go too overboard, and I recommend being experienced with both caffeine and ephedrine separately, and knowing the doses. Coffee drinkers are so premodern, buy NoDoz OTC caffeine to know exactly the dosage. I don't want any of you in the hospital. And if it gets out of hand, you will. I did. Started hyperventilating, eventually started feeling tingles crawl up my extremities as the paramedics started to arrive, like spiders. Scared the shit out of my dad. I feel horrible about it, still, and that was 2011.

If its anything like the migrain I had there is no sleeping it off. It felt like my head was going to explode. Severe pain with a speedy buzz that made it all much more visceral and clear.

Everything I read said to soak it in something acidic, I'm not an expert, just doing what others said worked. I get where you're coming from though.

I've had it before, it's rough but compared to the hangover of extremely heavy liquor drinking plus adderall (which I'm far too familiar with) it's nothing in my opinion. I don't drink anymore.

Yeah no the metabolism is state-dependent on the pH of your system, and the acidic preparation in this instance is necessary for the proper extraction of the drug. Furthermore, calcium carbonate (TUMS for the idiots) can be used to mitigate acid intake if you're really concerned. Source: i've done it. I'll disclaim however that I'm not conclusively confident about pH affecting the already-shitty experience of the drug

Are you aware of the fact that they sell that active ingredient in over the counter pills now? Idiot.

Nah what's it called?

>I don't drink anymore
lmao I said this too around the time I was doing propylhex... haven't drank a sip of alcohol since. Once you realize the global inferiority of ethanol as a drug, you'll never do it again. To be fair I wasn't too heavy of a drinker

No, it’s actually not. Wrong isomer. You can’t make meth from it. It’s the same ingredient they used to replace the active ingredient in pseudo-fed. That’s what’s so funny.

Oh it has nothing to do with anything other than me being irresponsible with it. Got a dui and said fuck it, best thing to ever happen to me.

This is false if you live in the United States. You also don't have to call him an idiot, there's a pretty good chance he did his reading and would come across that knowledge

Propylhexedrine Is now pseudopod over the counter. To get real pseudopod you have to go to the pharmacy. So if you get yours at off a shelve without having to sign for it... check the active ingredient. It’s that.

Thanks for the info.

Seriously though. Doesn't even taste good even though people pretend to like it. There are infinitely better drugs to do, with much lower physical and psychological risk.

This is just completely false. Sorry, I don't even know where you came up with that

Propylhexedrine. Ok apparently it’s not in America. Israeli however

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudopodia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoephedrine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylhexedrine

I used it as a vice while in the military, brought the habit with me when I got out, didnt realize I was addicted until i had to stop, it was a shitty realization and I'm glad it happened while I'm young.

That's sudafed... Notably mild stimulant only behind the counter for its widespread use in dextro-methamphetamine production. You can even reverse the image, see the numbers, and put it into a pill search

gratz

Thanks dude

lmao is this shit the new lean? never heard of it and I'm pretty drug-smart.

where I'm from we used to snort vaginal douche powder.

You're welcome. By the way, if you're OP, I know what amphetamine is like, and I've been in your exact position. Most people don't get this bad, but I was running out of Rx in just a few days. I don't tell people this. I won't tell you to quit or whatever but if you're looking for an alternative, look into modafinil. I also don't like telling people this, because it's like my little secret (not that big of a secret). I won't go on, but you can do some research and maybe ask your doctor to switch. Also piano masterrace