I gave a humiliating picture of myself, with face, to a stranger online so that he could use me as a blackmail slave...

I gave a humiliating picture of myself, with face, to a stranger online so that he could use me as a blackmail slave. It was supposed to last 3 months, it has now been more than a year and I still haven't been freed.

Ask me anything

pic is me

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you enjoying your new sissy life with your master?

Its hardly a new sissy life. My master can be very cruel but sometimes I enjoy that he forces me to do things that i deep down want to do, but otherwise wouldnt have the courage to

Things such as?

What a lucky fucker he is. I wish I were him. I would never let you free. I would do things to you that would make a prostitute blush.

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

I have that wig

Do you enjoy being a fag? Like, how much do you contribute to the pussification of our society? Do you like being what's wrong with America?

>
Yeah, your master is a lucky fucker.

He whored me out three times, each time for very cheap and I had to give him all the money. One time was simple fucking. Another was dressed as a girl, which I had never done before. And a third time where two guys my age tied me down and tortured/fucked me for hours. Getting a stiffy while they hurt me was definitly the most humiliated ive been in my life.

It doesnt look like he wants to let me free either. And I think getting tortured and gangbanged by two guys for 20$ is pretty much up there

Wat does he make you do, Did he make you stuff your ass like me?

Hello fellow

he made me sleep with a large dildo in my ass for a whole night. pic related

Hi!

NIce ass, is it yours?

Yessir

How did they torture you?

Did you enjoy it?

Can I see more of it? Its huge af

MODS MODS MODS

Any with stocking/heels? Hot af

~op you beautiful

I want to fuck you and pay for it, where can I find you.?

They poured hot wax all over me and especially on my penis. They tormented by balls a lot. They stuffed things inside my penis. whipped me with a belt. choked, suffocated me. put hot sauce in my sensitive parts. and really stretched my ass. oh and they burned me with a lightbulb.

it was hard but ultimately it was a nice experience

see im in canada

why do you do this for free?
you are fucking retarded

Wow. Wouldn't mind pounding that for hours. Nice bubble butt!

What's your price for an hour

Do you have kik or snap?

See that's where me and him would differ, I would rather be the one using you for pleasure. It would be me snuggled balls deep in that ass. It would be my dick ripping your guts raw. And it would be me busting a huge nut all over that smooth stomach

I saw that pic...i mean, i'd like to see moar

why aren't you locked in chastity?

HOLY FUCK. I know what I want for christmas. I want to rub my face all over that

i wanted to be a real slave and you cant expect someone who has absolute power over you to be bound by payment

thatd be something for my master to decide, but its always very cheap. he likes it that way

i have a tumblr

he would love to do that, bu im in canada and hes in europe

here you go

my master doesnt really care for that. hes made me do it in the past tho

God why am i such a big sucker for heels?

You really are a slut aren't you. Surprised your master hasn't locked that clitty up.

where can I find someone who will do that to me?

Post a picture with timestamp. And a sharpy in the pooper

toronto?

Please show some more, that ass is glorious!

literally anyone would. You just have to be sure that he wont fuck your life up the moment he gets your picture

nope

sorry, not really in a position to do that rn

What's the Tumblr?

slutboyblog tumblr com
enjoy!

Mmmm those heels, that ass....

Did he fist you?

no, but he made me stuff a large baseball bat up my ass

>montreal

shame. nice blog tho. do your friends know you're a sissy?

Hot af

no, thats the point. not only did I give my master a very humiliating picture, but also the emails of my friends, people that hate me and my crush. So hes not gonna just spread my picture, hes gonna directly use it to destroy my life if i disobey him

Do you have pics of the Gape?

here you go sir

You are absolutely fucking adorable.

Pictures of you being fucked?

here

thanks !!

Your dick looks so useless anyway, you'd be better off in chastity, forced to fuck yourself for relief, blackmailed into spending all your money on toys, clothes, and make-up.

not rly sure what to do with u.... either fug or cuddle u while watching a movie

Moar.!

Webm please

What did he do early on when you refused to do what he asked?

Any celebs that fuel your feminine side? Pic related is mine. I would love to be her and look like her. Would love to hear yours!

Thoughts?

pantyhose or other knee high pic whore

what was the relationship between ur master and the other guys

I'd love to fuck your boi pussy until your little clit started to leak.

Really small. Head is dried-out and callused as fuck. Scar line looks like it has skin tags on it. Shaft is wrinkly. Unsightly stubble
3/10, and I normally like little ones

Tell me more sir

but did he force to make videos?

That's not op but yes I do make vids for people but they're celeb related jerk offs

You are an absolute idiot. No questions here.

he just threatened to send my picture. that was pretty much enough

here you go

they were strangers from craigslist

Mmm, you are a good girl, aren't you? You better be clean, because I'd want to rim for a good while before slowly opening you up with a finger, then 2, trying to get your clitty as hard as it can get.

Before I bent you over though I'd make you blow me while you beg for my tongue back inside your ass, and then kiss you (if you're into that), while I slowly slid my 7"uncut cock up into your pussy.

And don't worry, I'll take my time.

Yesss heels :3

fucking trap

More anal pics

since when were traps on here not ugly as fuck??
id fuck the shit out of u

do you enjoy sitting alone at lunch
go back to pol faggot