Why do literally all Germans hate Trump so much?

Literally every German I know or hear from hates Trump. Even the right wing and conservative ones.

In other countries opinion on him is more tame or balanced, but Germans seem to really hate him.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because germans are smart

Because germans are smart

because germans are smart

See this
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

They know what is like to live in a facist system

he reminds them of hitler

Right wingers here are starting to hate Trump too. The main reason is because our meme reality tv candidate dropped out and pulled a "no refunds" on his supporters so the whole le outsider meme was a stillborn here. The other reason is because Trump's blunders and him acting like a total bitch in their first meeting are making Trudeau look good.

1. German media represents him bad
2. As you may know since he is in charge he has shittalked our country several times. It is a well known fact here that trump doesn't like our current politics, economic power, the whole rapefugee thing and the EU.
3. Muh rightwing = evil mentality
4. Most people think he's horrible at politics in general

He's a very out-there, bombastic guy and that doesn't go along well with collectivist German culture.

>Have you ever experienced the aura associated with the time-spatial dislocation of traveling through a wormhole? Who am I kidding, probably not. During my fourth luxury tour to the crater of Copernicus, I became momentarily isolated from the other members of the Vancouver Galileo Society. I thought at first my gear was malfunctioning as I started seeing chromatic abberations across my visor, but then I noticed I was no longer aware of my own body weight as there was no ground before me. I felt myself stretching like a thin long strand of spaghetti, an aura of blue and purple swirling around me. I was no longer able to emit any sounds but I was able to visualise sounds and lights dislocated from the farthest reaches of the Milky Way galaxy. Funnily enough, I encountered two of my deceased grandparents, one of whom had been acquitted of two counts of perjury and one count of fraud. He told me "Never put your foot in a deal, unless your sure you're getting the better half of a bargain." I then witnessed some blinding lights and woke up completely naked in the rose garden outside the Vice President's Mansion, covered in a strange viscous liquid. $5 million dollars for 80% ownership and full seizure of your wife's inheritance.

Why would he care? He can nuke germany and britain at the same time if he want.

Because Germans do whatever their leaders tell them, whether it's killing Jews or informing on anyone that raises the slightest suspicion over whether Marx might not have been right

>can
*would

Germans are such pathetically self-hating betas it's incredible.

Well in France he's regarded as a (literal) retard if that's any comfort.

You haven't been able to uncuck yourselves because France has no real right wing/alternative media. It's all like oh no we have to take in millions of subhuman Third Worlders out of guilt because we colonized them in the 19th century.

>cuck
>alternative right wing
>subhuman
>white guilt
Nice Sup Forums buzzwords.

Even if Trump was an ultra leftists he'd still be retarded. He's just dumb as fuc, it's not related to his political opinions.

Rapefugee detected.

they arent self hating

Stop crying and Face the truth

simple, because their leaders tell them to.

not much has changed.

Why is Germany supposed to hate Arabs again? It wasn't Arabs that flattened German cities killing millions of people, it wasn't Arabs that divided Germany in half and raped all it's women.

Germans remember what it's like to be refugees from a Jewish-created war, and they remember who supported them last time, that's why they like Arabs.

>Jewish-created war

Implying it wasn't.

We don't like Arabs, we accept them. The refugees (and arabs that are living here for decades) live in a parallel society.

Bug off back to your shithole, Paki.

So just because one group of people did worse things than another, that means they must direct all their hatred to the worse group, and completely ignore all crimes of the "better" group?

Why don't you go back to yours, Anglo?

All the countries that are shitting in Germany for accepting refugees (America, England, Poland) are the same shitholes that genocided the German people in 1945

Germans have never gotten over how they're an American colony since 1945.

I thought the war was started by the Jews? Why are the English, American and Polish people to blame?

Also fuck off with your Germabooism you Arab piece of shit. If you loved Germany as much as you claim to, you would want Germany to seal off its borders and become a country solely for Germans and German culture. The Nazis only "liked" Arabs because they were anti-Jewish and it was in their interests, both in terms of using Muslim SS divisions and provoking discontent with the British presence in the middle east. The Nazis would never have wanted Arabs to enter their nation en masse, and they were considered racially inferior to Germans.

I don't really think you can call it genocide.

Here's the rundown.

Obama left booby-traps before leaving office. It was a deep state setup in order to try and impeach Trump within X days of office by recording conversations of his transition team.

Trump survived the traps, and eliminated Obama's chief henchmen (Comey) and others who were involved so now they are trying through the media to impeach him instead with phony leaks since they outright run the media.

Nothing will come of this, and it's highly, highly unlikely Trump would ever resign due to his previous statements high-fiving Erdogan for clinging to power and other strongmen. He won't go down without a major fight and Obama's operatives know this, so have almost reached desperation point.

tl;dr the attempted deep state coup is almost over, it didn't work.

It's the same reason why Hitler allied with the Japanese. He hated everyone that wasn't Aryan or healthy, Japs and Arabs were no exception. He just used them to his advantage when they weren't a direct thread, similar to how he was allied with Russia at first.

Obama literally told Trump that Flynn was paid by Russians before Trump even became president and he still picked him. Why would Obama do that if he wanted Trump to fail?

You do know folio hats can actually amplify signals and not block them?

Because 5D chess and other memes that didn't turn out to be true

They were worse for pussy tapes. People somehow still don't realize that Trump is invincible.

Comey is going to walk back those memos because he doesn't want to have them entered as evidence. Deep State leakers are going to keep shilling bullshit and liberal rags are going to keep eating it up. Liberals have come untethered from reality. This isn't almost over, this is almost ready to get going for real.

Hah, so he really is a shitskin.

Germans are conservative consensus driven people.
Trump is a loud, rude and confrotionalist that likes produces controversies for their own sake.
For example handing Merkel a bill for NATO. That sort of vain posturing and '''banter''' is anathema to the German attitude.

Already explained in

I live next to an old Bavarian and while I don't know his position on trump, I do know that he really dislikes people of Jewish and shitskin descent

Because they're a dull, brainwashed people with dull pedestrian opinions.
Have literally never met one German in my life who wasn't some kind of vague consensus social democrat

Ask yourself. Is there something more pathetic than a new world Leb Neo-Nazi?

a german

This is not true, he often mentioned his admiration of japanese history;

If our government says he's bad it must be true of course.

Explain how anything in pic related has to do with the Jews because that's how the whole war started.

That must be why America has so many people with German ancestors including ones who came around 1945. Eastern European countries expelled Germans but it's not genocide.

He should mummify his entire body in tin foil creating a Faraday cage to block at any waves.

>Be Arab
>Get shit royally pushed in by Jews in a fair and open field of war despite having a massive numerical advantage
>Resort to antisemitism on the Internet to soothe wounded pride

Diaspora especially ones from shit countries are the fucking worst. Not just the worst posters but the worst members of the societies their parents fled to.

because we are ashamed of him

My bad

> Name calling instead of having any substantial reply

So THIS is the Power of Trump Supporters.

Because Trump represents anything Germany even the local conservative right is opposed to.

Foreign/trade policy:
Germany has an export oriented economy that relies heavily on foreign trade. Thus, Germany is very interested in establishing more free trade agreement and opposed to protectionist policies of any kind. Additionally Germany is one of the biggest supporters of European integration. In fact the goal of European unification is even mentioned in the preamble of our constitution. Trump openly flirts with protectionism and favors more sovereign national states opposed to the institutionalist European approach.

Defense:
Considering our past experiences with military conflicts Germans in general are very reluctant to any kind military interventions. We opposed the Iraq war and the Libyan intervention, retro perspectively the right decisions considering what a mess these place are right now. Yet, we still had to bear that. consequences of the de facto collapse of Iraq.

Healthcare:
It is the brought consesus of virtually the whole political spectrum that our more than a century-old universal is more efficient, cheaper and stable. Anyone who advocate to chance is commits political suicide by wanting to create 'American conditions' (people actually use that phrasing).

Education:
Like health care education is considered to be a right by most Germans. The implementation of tuitions fees was fiercely and successfully by large parts of German society. The general view is that education is the primarily vehicle for upwards social mobility that shouldn't be dependant on your parents wealth.

Wow I'm not reading that, but you guys are fucking C U C K S. Why won't you go back to BASED Nazism and MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN!

HAIL VICTORY. HAIL OUR PEOPLE. HAIL TRUMP (I'm 1/4 German Btw)

>Thus, Germany is very interested in establishing more free trade agreement and opposed to protectionist policies of any kind
>opposed to protectionist policies of any kind

>I'm sorry for WWII
>it'll never happen again

Now to Trumps character and style:

Due to our historical experiences Germans do not favor excentric speeches. The favorite politician is the sober and cool-headed technocrat.

About the press and institutions:
A lot of foreigners ask us what we learn about WWII in school and act surprised when they find out that we don't learn a lot about actual battles. The focus is mostly on the events leading up to it, namely the break-down of any democratic order of the Weimar Republic before the Nazi regime took power.

Most people see the behavior of Trump in attacking the press, other govermental institutions and government branches and the appeasement of his party mirroring the events that led to that.

>It is the brought consensus of virtually the whole political spectrum that our more than a century-old universal is more efficient, cheaper and stable. Anyone who advocate to chance is commits political suicide by wanting to create 'American conditions'

>our system doesn't work for Germany and German's system doesn't work for us
Stop the presses.

>A lot of foreigners ask us what we learn about WWII in school and act surprised when they find out that we don't learn a lot about actual battles. The focus is mostly on the events leading up to it, namely the break-down of any democratic order of the Weimar Republic before the Nazi regime took power.
>Most people see the behavior of Trump in attacking the press, other govermental institutions and government branches and the appeasement of his party mirroring the events that led to that.

This is a little foolhardy because the Weimar Constitution had a number of fatal defects that allowed democracy to be destroyed, which the US Constitution does not have.

Very funny but it really is hilarious that a lot of these posters seem to know next to nothing about modern Germany and still imagine it to be some caricature of a bygone era.

>Most people see the behavior of Trump in attacking the press
They're 100% in the tank for the Democrat Party and SJW agendas; they deserve it.

i liked trump before he became another deep state hooker

>Wow I'm not gonna read this but spout words that sound good to me
Go get fucked by an Emu

Yeah of course the American constitution and its institutions are better at checking Trumps powers as proven by the federal judges blocking the travel ban and the current investigations. I'm just saying that it's a bit of a reminder.

Trump is very American, he reflects the American mentality to a large extent. Nobody here is into vague consensus social democrats; if we were, Mitt Romney would be our president now.

Your system doesn't even work for you if millions of people are uninsured while the average person still pays more.

Those judges are Democrat operatives though; their opinion doesn't count for much. It's kind of like how California voted down gay marriage at the ballot box so the fags shopped it to a judge they own who threw out the vote of the people.

It is truly shocking that this honest and sincere businessman turned out to be a liar and a fraud.

>Your system doesn't even work for you if millions of people are uninsured while the average person still pays more
That wasn't a problem prior to 2009-10.

germans are brainwashed by their cuck mass media

Apparently in Serbia they love Trump just because he stopped the Clintons from coming back to power (that means a lot to them).

Millions of people weren't uninsured prior to 2009?

it has nothing to do with him being a businessman and everything to do with this shadowy american oligarchy pulling the strings.
furthermore, setting a standard of "politicians are liars anyway" makes it impossible to win. going by someone's campaign promises shouldn't be wrong, breaking them should be, so don't blame me for listening to what he said when he was campaigning.

>That wasn't a problem prior to 2009-10
Now, this will sound very uneducated, but this issue is basically the whole plot-point for Dr. Cox in the TV show Scrubs and a plot point in many other hospital shows from the US. Did they invent that problem? Or blew it out of proportion?

>business
I was stressing the 'sincere and honest' part more.

When Bush was president, you just went to a doctor, paid $100 up front, and that was it. Your insurance took care of the rest. Now you're forced to buy this bullshit Obamacare "plan" that's utterly useless, doctors won't accept, and which you're fined for not buying.

Recipe for disaster.

> Your insurance took care of the rest
And what if you didn't have insurance?

indeed
germans are ugly subhumans

there's nothing to gain from becoming the world's most stressed and relied on person and i refuse to believe that anyone thinks that he would be the president purely to stroke his own ego. that's juvenile.

Go buy yourself some. Else you can always go to the emergency room; they're legally required to take you.

True. That's why gotta send them back after the war or we end up with ghetto's.

>Your insurance took care of the rest.
I'm not talking about people that had an insurance.

Any system that doesn't produce universal coverage is considered to be broken here. AFAIK, the public option/medicare expansion was blocked by the conservative democrats. So mandatory private coverage i. e. Obamacare was implemented as a compromise.

because germans are smart DUH

His mannerisms clash a lot with what is custom in Germany.

Bragging about your wealth or achievements, spending money on gaudy items, being more talk than action, ... - all that immediately makes him unsympathetic. Even if you're rich and successful, you're not meant to show it. Being all too showy would immediately make you seem an undeserving parvenu, some street kid who by mere chance got rich and never learned how to handle money properly.

yes, serbs still love trump. they hoped he would be friendlier towards them.

>Any system that doesn't produce universal coverage is considered to be broken here
Which translates into you waiting weeks to get into the doctor while Abu and Nguema get ahead to the front of the line.

So, the rate of uninsured people kept hovering around 15% and the absolute number just followed general population growth? It doesn't seem like 2009 is relevant here.

>Bragging about your wealth or achievements, spending money on gaudy items
typical germ

>1. German media represents him bad
That's what happens when you represent reality lul

>they're legally required to take you.
And then who pays for the ambulance, medication etc.?
>Go buy yourself some
I thought insurance companies can refuse you

You realize that this is the reason why your system is more expensive than ours? In your system uninsured people with minor conditions shy away from going to the doctor until these develop into life-threatening emergencies that have to be treated as legally required.

These people will never be able to pay for the now higher bill since they couldn't afford insurance in the first place but someone has to cover the cost. So your average insured American has to pay for it with higher premiums.

In our system these things would be covered and treated immediately. And that's why we pay less to you in general since you have to pay for this totally unnecessary charade.