FB/IG Feet thread/Feet General

FB/IG Feet thread/Feet General.

Grab a brew. Pack a bowl. Settle into this cozy thread where there is only one rule.

Rule: Relax and post pics of your FB/IG friends who have sexy feet and/or just hot pics of feet(Faces included are preferred).

Some classic foot sluts in here

fuck thats hot

Keep updated

What did she say?

can you message other sluts?

retards. It's from 20 million posts ago. lmao

Bump

She didn't reply to that. It's from long ago. I'm happy to message more sluts. Point one out

I love seeing footsluts exposed, especially them knowing that guys are jerking off to their slutty feet

Pls user tell me you have more..

I do not but god I wish I did

JOIN THIS DISCORD SERVER OR YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT
discord dot gg/WhRaxuE

God damn those toes are perfect

Looks like her!

Enjoy

Awesome first post whoever posted this. Great intro. These are the best threads on b. Time to jerk off to some unknowomg girls feet.

I'm op. I figured that having something meaningful as the op would get more of a response. Thanks /feet/ bro!

Been way too long since weve aeen allie and helen. This is one of my favorite classic pics of all time from these threads. Love allies big feet.

Cool man. You make these threads often?

I make a lot of the feet threads, but I think I'm gonna start making them more comfy from now on

Cool man. I love these girls we know feet threads better than the regular ones. These are great.

I've been LOOKING for this sjit. I had it with some stupid fucking anti-woman meme plastered all over it. Ruined the whole thing.

hell yeah. I dont HAVE to know them, as long as they're just sexy and mostly amateur

Wow what a start. Beautiful

Well yea but like rwgular unknowing girls when theyre specifically gurls i know or others.

I get that. I personally prefer the innocent fb/ig posts where they either think nothing of showing off their feet, OR they post their feet a lot so you wonder if they want their toes kissed on

the innocent ones are best
especially when they have no idea they're showing off their feet for us perverts

Thats exactly it man.

keep going with more unknowing footsluts!

>Unknowing
Kek. Sam definitely knows now user.

Which is hot. But still pretty unfortunate.

think dogs could have foot fetishes?

true, true
mmm yes keep dumping what you have

more naive footsluts

Fuck these threads are great. I FUCKING LOVE GIRLS FEET!!!

welcome home, bro