How do you respect a women in 2017 without offending her?

How do you respect a women in 2017 without offending her?

Impossible

Do women deserve respect?

Rules
1)Must be a biological woman.
2)Must act like a woman.
3)Must take on the responsibilities & duties of a woman.

Then you can act like a man , not some skinny jeans , fedora , problem glasses and neck scarf wearing emasculated low testosterone excuse for a male.

Since you're going to offend her anyway, don't bother trying to respect her.

>duties of a woman

Wow.. You do realize it's 2017 right? do tell what those duties are

Caroline Vreeland. There's a video. Shit was cash. Thank me later.

Woman don't get so much offended...

Just those things that appear like that.

Who gives a shit.

that's a guy in drag, his name is jeffree star

THIS!

Child bearing , mothering , running a household , being a good faithful wife.

You know at this point it is asking for the moon.

Women and men have different capabilities and different strengths and weakness. The answer to that question is to live in a state which is congruent with their inner nature.

Women today go to school, piss away tens of thousands of dollars to chase a career until their 30s or 40s when they realize they're miserable.

A woman's sole duty is to perpetuate our race and culture and to raise children to be good, productive members of the Nation.

And yet the more miserable women get due to their freedom , it is still mens fault.

Women may not know it , but they desire a man to lead them and father their children.

Absolutely. The saddest part of the whole charade is that "women's liberation" is just a repackaging and rebranding of what women have always had.

In order to run an effective household and raise children properly, women had to be independently minded, 50,000 years ago the men would be on hunts for weeks at a time and the women had to be "independent" to survive.
In the early 20th century, men worked 8-10 hours a day in coal mines and factories and women, again, had to be independent to raise the family while the man was providing for it.

Women have always been independent. What they have now is socially acceptable hedonism.

A complete violation of the Natural Order. Sad!

"I'm angry because gender roles exist , I know I'll destroy the system" - "Now I'm lonely and have to work , men suck"

Women are not offended because you did something offensive. They are offended when they want to get the upper hand. It's their get-out-of-being-rational free card.

Just avoid millennial women. If you're older, go for a milf. If you're younger, stick with gen-z. Leave the screaming millennial freak women to their life of feminist loneliness.

Women complain and demand more spots in college , push men out of college , demand more college educated men to marry.

Women demand easy divorce & better exiting conditions , men avoid marriage , women demand men marry.

Grandma was right , bitches be crazy.

>spot qt3.14
>make eye contact from afar
>approach her slowly, m'lady is timid
>smile
>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

JOIN THIS DISCORD SERVER OR YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT
discord dot gg/WhRaxuE

Why would you respect a young woman in 2017? Have these bitches are mean and the other half are straight up retarded.
Don't even try telling them a secret. Loony cunts.

You respect women?

>respecting women

You some kind of faggot, boy?

Get on your knees in front of her and seppuku anything else is rape.

It was nothing more than another Jewish social experiment. The leaders of the feminist movement were all Jewish marxists back in the late 19th century, the same holds true today.

It's really simple. People have two cognitive glitches which allow them to be manipulated

#1 They love authorities who explain things in simple terms. (This is why people love Nigger science)
#2 They love feeling righteous.

Exploit these two facts and you're pretty much printing money.

Of course, another key reason, besides profits is democracy. Women are easily exploited by emotional manipulation (it's why these scheme is successful in the first place) women also make up >50% of any given population. If you can get 100% of women on board it doesn't matter how men vote, the woman's choice will always win.

So... combine all that together and you have the perfect "voting" base to elect Marxist aligned politicians. The cycle is unbreakable and irreversible. Pandora's box is open.

Jump off a tall building while yelling "I AM MAN SCUM AND I DESERVE NOTHING LESS" that's how you respect a woman in the most current of years.

Treat her with respect but don't lose respect for yourself , act like a man and don't act interested in her and she will respect you.

Ignore rad-fems.

By castrating yourself while giving her all your money.

Why does this feel like a Sup Forums thread? I wonder... Hm...

fuck her in the pussy

>respect a women in 2017