What do you know about Bulgaria?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_umbrella
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JH2qQek1roc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lX4x6_LsKrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wine from there is not bad at all.

Also- commie holiday destination

Descendents of the Bulgars. Raiders from the East.

no sense of humor, cheap beer, nice environment.

Gypsies.

Why, is because it appears most gypsies in Sweden are from bulgaria.

Would your people agree to being part of a gross Yugoslavia?

A Bulgarian umbrella is an umbrella with a hidden pneumatic mechanism which injects a small poisonous pellet containing ricin. It has a hollowed stalk into which the pellet neatly sits.

Such an umbrella was allegedly used in and named for the assassination of the Bulgarian dissident writer Georgi Markov on 7 September 1978 (the birthday of the Bulgarian State Council chairman Todor Zhivkov who had often been the target of Georgi Markov's criticism).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_umbrella

yogurt

Is it true that you can buy houses near the black sea for cheap, like 6000 euros?
Can I open some business there?
What about the mafia?

we have sense of humor. I mean the english humor is pretty bad too.

What do the people think about all the Turks and gypsies living there?

it sucks

No mafia anymore. You actually can but maybe in a smaller city or a village not in resorts. You can open business.

We never wanted to be part of it and we will never do.

Even if you were the leading nation?

>No mafia anymore

Yes you did fucko

But your soviet masters thought it was a bad idea so you fucked off

If we are it will not be named Yugoslavia but Bulgaria.

Just oligarchy and lying thieves. Not a mafia oppression like in the 90's.

"Gangland"-type events have decreased, that much is true, but the oligarchy IS the mafia, and they wouldn't let anyone encroach on their territory.

I'm not British. And your humor sucks.

gypsies are treated like human trash because they steal and live in ghettos:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JH2qQek1roc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lX4x6_LsKrU

turks are treated better because they are more civilised and are really well integrated for the most part, but we dont like turkey at all

It really didnt quite work I think as we were with more indentity than the filthy serbs, croats and slavic sandniggers.

Well I mean If you think so, I can't change your opinion every perosn has a fifferent sense of humour.

that and also it was not an equal Yugoslavia, more like Serbia and "friends"

Dinko! Topkek. I am still laughing at this gold

stealing uglier turks

Been to Sofia and Plovdiv. Interesting cities, though I definitely preferred Plovdiv.

No humour at all and people aren't exactly one for good manners or conversation. Nicest people i met both times I've been there were Turks.

Food is also bottom of the barrel. That said it's a scenic country and worth visiting.

I went there a few months ago and left during Martenitsa.

Bulgarians clearly have no idea how to build decent sidewalks, They drive like the road is theirs : like making U turns in main streets or driving in the middle of a 2 way road.

The alcohol and the cigarettes are cheap, so is food, I spent a 100€ there in a week and ate pretty well. The girls look pretty too.

I have seen only one black guy in Sofia and he was an exchange student apparently. There are Turkshits though, but Bulgarians hate them, just like they hate gypsies. I've heard a lot of jokes about them there, Bulgarians do have a sense of humor.

Anyway, Bulgaria is pretty much bro-tier, I'll definitely go back there.

>They drive like the road is theirs : like making U turns in main streets or driving in the middle of a 2 way road.
this is common in southern countries though, I experienced the same when I was in italy, greece and turkey

They're the descendants of Turks and Slavs and one of the reasons the Byzantine empire fell and Turkey exists

Gas all Turks and half-Turks

Pretty much. Our comedy is terrible.

We have a holiday in common. In Bulgaria its called Martenitsa, in Romania Mărțișor.

Oh yeah, they are fucking terrible drivers. The traffic in Sofia is just insane

>Going to any major city
Your mistake.

The Asen kings of the Second Bulgarian Empire also called themselves "kings of the Vlachs and Bulgarians". Romanians and Bulgarians fought on the same side against the Byzantines.

fuck byzantia , you are our bestneighbor