Hello im Anna Lin from TYT!

is this the secret Trump hacker forum? Can we speak to Mr. Sup Forums for an interview?

youtube.com/watch?v=HAlb45SmZWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"let's troll Bernie and Hillary supporters systematically"/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to give Ana cummies and I want Cenk to lead the Right Wing Death Squads

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

I am the hacker known as Sup Forums. You may ask me anything you wish - but I warn you, I am known to sometimes be deceptive.

I am the best shitposter on Sup Forums. I am available for interview. Feel free to AMA, Cenk.

Why does TYT channel get so many dislikes lately?

Is this the Bernie supporters?

Sup Forums doesn't organize shit, you might want to check stackexchange communities i've heard they've been getting rowdy lately.

Hello.

I am the mysterious hacker known only as "Anonymous." You thought you could get away with infiltrating our secret website, four-chan. Well guess what. You were wrong bitch. Prepare to have your IP backtraced and hacked within seconds. I have an army of trained hacker operatives that are currently disabling your firewall and cracking your internet. Your posting days are over kid.

>no Australian flag
Fake

I'm originally from Perth. I am in America for the superior health care and their respect for traditional Anglo rights like the right to keep and bear arms.

How do you feel about the Armenian Genocide?

Can't even screencap properly, fucking TYT newfags

Anyone got that webm of Ana posing? Made muh dick diamonds senpai.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8

>implying the people being quoted aren't false flags
>if they're even real quotes at all
>since they have no idea how to cite Sup Forums
>because they're idiots

The Trump general culture is actually completely against all the insurgency shit. We had bern faggots come by trying to convince us to phone bank and shit.

The Trump 'Troll Army' has, is, and will proceed to be of the opinion that we "Let Donald be Donald." We sit back and enjoy the show. The left is ripping itself apart, we don't need to do it for them.

who is TYT

and why is it complete garbage

serious question

>t*rk
roach go die plis

hello

night night

OH BOY LETS CHECK INTO THE Sup Forums ARCHIVE TO SEE THE POST THEY SOURCED

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"let's troll Bernie and Hillary supporters systematically"/

OH WOW, IT'S LITERALLY LIES
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

The thread only got 143 posts, and it quickly got on the news. It's pretty suspicious to say the least.

How big is benis?

Kek, I love that Google manipulated the rankings to boost this shit.

Fucking creeps. It won't even stick.

>I'm Anna Lin from TYT
>Deutschlande Flagge

FUCKING SIEG!

Oh. Well shit, my bad.

I saw this thread and I didn't even think it was interesting enough to open up. TYT must have autism.