I can order a gun out of q fucking magazine and europoors can never own one

>I can order a gun out of q fucking magazine and europoors can never own one

Other urls found in this thread:

modulusarms.com/ar-15-lowers/
youtube.com/watch?v=wuXXSmAGP9k
alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/how-get-citizenship-through-military-service.html
uscis.gov/working-united-states/permanent-workers/employment-based-immigration-second-preference-eb-2
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/10/16/mn-governor-dayton-dont-like-immigrants-get-out-of-minnesota/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>TFW can order every part to build a fun on Amazon

>pic related
>already built two into complete rifles

We can, but mostly for hunting, for pistols you need to be in a shooting club and do lots of background checks

We banned guns m9 and there hasn't been a single firearm a fence in britain since 1996

>tfw your life revolves around an inanimate object
No different than today's millennial phone drones

feels free, man.

You should get some other hobbies besides guns user.

Woodworking isn't all that expensive to get into.

Sweden is the 9th most armed country in the world.

And that's just legal guns. Ever since we took in the Yugo mafia we're flooded with East European guns, automatic and handguns.

>give us almost 4 grand for something you'll probably never use

>.45 acp

So sweden imported an army that might actually protect them. Not a bad idea for cuckistan. Oh wait, aren't most of the yugo "refugees" muslims?

AR-15s cost ~500 USD. Rifles that can shoot half a mile go for 500-700 for the basic package.

That's like 2 days work for an American.

You yuropoors wouldn't understand.

Engravings provide no tactical advantage.

>My local sporting goods store has hundreds of pounds of explosives just sitting in the middle of a aisle
>30 feet away there are over a dozen self-loading rifles and a hundred pistols and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo

I fucking love this country.

>mfw I can get a 37mm """"""flare launcher"""""" delivered to my door for less than 300 bucks
>mfw I can buy Tear gas rounds for the grenade launcher mounted to my unlicensed/untraceable home-milled AR-15 off the internet, when euro cucks can't even own fucking pepperspray

>I'll never own an original 1911A1

How can i even can go on living.

>mfw I can buy a revolving grenade launcher off the internet for less 1k
>mfw I can load it up with military surplus HE rounds after filling out some paperwork and paying some tax stamps, and then go pig hunting because there are no legal restrictions on weapons used in boar hunts.

Links to parts?

>mfw I can buy a working ex-British army tank with operational 120mm cannon for less than the price of a one bedroom flat in the shitests part of Londonistan.
>mfw the seller is throwing in ten free 120mm Armor Piercing Anti-Tank rounds with purchase of tank

That seems like a pretty good deal.
>tfw you will never be able to afford one anyway

link that u lying pos

>mfw I can add a World War-era Maxim light machine gun to my "cart"

no you can't own one.

>mfw I can bid on internet auctions for working mortars and their ammunition in America

>mfw I can have a working flamethrower delivered straight to my door without licenses or paperwork or background checks for "ground clearing" ;)

>mfw I can buy .50 caliber Armor Piercing High Explosive Incendiary rounds by the ammo can

not that guy but you can buy all parts online although I'm not sure if Amazon carries all the necessary items. I have personally bought an 80% lower and jig from this place. Receivers go for about $50.

modulusarms.com/ar-15-lowers/

The lower receiver (what's in that guy's pic and by law is what is considered to be the firearm) has to be an 80% receiver. This means it is only 80% complete and legally a paperweight, so no background check is required. You then use tools (80% jig/drill/router) to make it into a complete receiver.

Why get those when they're $2/each for the regular API 50cal rounds? Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuXXSmAGP9k

actually just took a look at his pic again and they are completed receivers... he either already did the work to them or he bought them completed from an FFL (with background check). Also for anyone in thread that doesn't know you only need to get a background check for a lower receiver that is > 80% complete. You can buy all the other parts to make an AR15 like you would any other product on store shelves.

>nobody makes an M203 style 37mm """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""flare""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" launcher

LIFE IS SUFFERING It would look so sexy on my AR with an ACOG.

Palmetto state armory bro. I'm building mine tomorrow!

Guys

Guys

VEPR-12
PTR-91
or GTX 1080 for my rig?

Lower builder here too. Some good deals this weekend on parts.

Do you have a battle raifu?

Converted VEPR?

What's your current GPU?

Is that a makarov?

I have a garand (pic related)

A new VEPR12 with the fixed tubular stock (around $680 usually)

GTX 970

How do Europeans do it? Do they just live in fear every day? Is that their secret?

>muh guns

Look, I'm all for gun rights, but seriously, is this all you Americans ever talk about? I'm starting to think that pic related is actually an average day in AmeriKKKa.

Polish P-83. It's like a mak in the way that it's a small eastern european gun chambered in 9x18 and uses a blowback design. Everything else about it is literally not a mak.

Do the VEPR fgt.

>eyes went straight to "AmeriKKKa"
>immediately disregarded the whole post without reading it
(you)

Because the Mk211 has several grams of fucking RDX in the tip.

If it hits someone, it will literally blow a dinner plate sized hole in them. It has the penetration and force of a 20mm cannon shell, despite being "merely" .50 cal.

>Do they just live in fear every day?
yes

>Hunting boar with HE grenade rounds

Instant BBQ anyone?

>mfw I can buy a 57mm tank cannon in this glorious nation
>mfw it comes with free .50 caliber and 20mm spare barrels for "cheaper plinking"

>"ground clearing"
I can think of some ground in Chicago and Detroit that needs some 'clearing'.

How difficult is it to become a US citizen, for a tall fairhaired, blue eyed pureblood Scandinavian?
Is the US more likely to favor me over nigs or spics?
I need to live in a niggerfree state with beautiful nature and easy gunlaws.

>niggerfree state
I've got bad news..

Eh, stopped reading that after the third muslim thing. If they had said mexicans or niggers maybe, but I've only seen one muslim here in my entire life and that was when I had to go to a uni for something.

Come to Minnesota. It's a Scandinavians wet dream.

>Is the US more likely to favor me over nigs or spics?

Lmao

Unless you can find a business that will sponsor you and hire you good luck.

Maybe you can luck out and find a Sup Forumsack who has a sister that needs marrying.

It's full of imports already.

go to the local U.S. Embassy and sign up for the US Army, Navy, Air Force, etc

4 years of guaranteed pay, clothing, housing, job training, green card and afterwards you get guaranteed citizenship and free college on Uncle Sams dime

ITT Americans defend the constitutional right to let niggers have guns.

ITT: butt frustrated Brits get mad that their uncle got taken away by the SAS for having a collection of deadly assault spoons

I'll take some white imports as long as they aren't cucks desu senpai.

>don't ban guns
>everyone, niggers included, can have guns
>ban guns
>niggers keep their guns illegally because they don't care

>Minnesota
Just googled it, and the first thing that popped up was Minnesota Vikings. I guess it's settled, my home away from home.
Once Sweden and Germany starts leaking here, its fucking over.

Yeah I heard that you basically need a business to sponsor you. I have a masters in biomedicine, can I just apply for a hospital job and make them sponsor me?

>tall fairhaired, blue eyed pureblood Scandinavian

You can always marry your way in assuming you're not a total autist.

There are still options.

see
since you have a degree apply to be a an officer in the Navy Medical Corps or something, cushy job, 60k a year and citizenship

Is this legit?
Can I just go sign up at the embassy?
If so fuck then that is definitely my backup plan god damn.

Yes. Look at some openings at hospitals and talk to them to see if there's something they can do.

I had a German doctor once who did the same thing.

With a masters in the medical field you have a really good chance of making it here.

If you legitimately chose MN I can't fucking stress this enough but DO NOT MOVE TO THE TWIN CITIES. Pick a small town north of them where it's quaint and folksy or if you need a larger area move to Duluth.

I just love the peace of mind you get from having a pistol on the night stand or in the glove box.

You don't even have to ever use it; I feel sorry for Euros who will never know that feeling of having the capacity to blast your foes with hollow points if need be.

>medical field can make it
yesssssssssssss
all hope is not lost
operation leif erikson is a go

I don't even know where your country is and i make 6 figures. another glorious day in AmeriKKKa

>You can always marry your way in
Im actually fairly good looking, to be honest, and have great social skills.
The marrying thing just seems like such a fucking muslim thing to do.
But sure, if I could find a pretty, redpilled burgerchick, I would fucking do it, I think.

I'm 29, isn't that a bit too old for enlisting?

Wanna go together?
Either enlist or marry a Sup Forumsacks sister as suggested

>moving to Minnesota
>wants to get away from Sweden's retarded antics
Shh, nobody tell him. It'll be funny what he finds after moving his entire life to get there.

>burgerchick

Who said anything about women

yes, you'll take a test that's a complete joke called the ASVAB, and when you inevitably ace they'll be all over your dick.

you'll have to get some documents together like birth certificate and whatnot

as long as your criminal record is clean I'd expect the process to take around a month or two

also your college education will give you extra rank starting off, you could go in as a sergeant since you have your masters

Yes it is true. But it's not a picnic. US military service is the real deal.

alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/how-get-citizenship-through-military-service.html

One word of warning we do have a decent amount of Somalians here in MN. But overall they are pretty respectful because they come from a civil war and if they act up and we send them back they know they will end up with no penis working in a salt mine within a week.

Please don't tell me Sweden fucked up an entire state.

uscis.gov/working-united-states/permanent-workers/employment-based-immigration-second-preference-eb-2

Read around there and talk to a major hospital in the upper midwest or Montana/Idaho/Utah.

If they want you badly enough they'll basically do everything legal-wise to get you here.

We Starship Troopers now.

also, you might be eligible to be a Medical Warrant Officer in some branches, ask about that

Up north is fine, southern MN is infested with Somalis

I'm aware. I live up north
>saw a couple mudslimes the other day
>touched my CCW to comfort myself

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/10/16/mn-governor-dayton-dont-like-immigrants-get-out-of-minnesota/

Our cuck governor.

Wash your flag France, its stained yellow from that time you thought about standing up for yourself and pissed your pants.

Contact the Mayo clinic in Rochester scandibro

I fucking despise Somalians. Easily the worst tier niggers. Do they live in little, comfy mountain villages?

Fucking sweet man. Gotta look into wether my degree is sought after or needed, but this seems like the way to go. I've been considering working for Novo Nordic, the largest insuline supplier in the world. Maybe I could get them to transfer me to one of their US locations,

>HURR HURR LUK I CAN HAS GUN AND U CAN'T HUR HUR
>HURR HURR LUK I CAN HAS SKOOL SHOOTING AND U CAN'T HUR HUR
Haha ok Burger

Lol look at this mad cuck.

>see flag
>read shitpost

Fuck. It just looked so good.
How is North Dakota? I would prefer to live in one of the leaf border states. Washington looks fucking beautiful as well

Scandinavian wet dreams usually involve Somalis impregnating their women, so I guess you're right.

Somalis reside in metropolitan areas. Minneapolis and the state capital are hotspots. They stray away from rural areas and northern towns because of isolation from infrastructure (no gibmedats in Duluth ).

>Somalis
>respectful
Except for when they're recruiting for ISIS and raping white girls.

I am taking this bait.

Washington is top tier as fuck, it's a fantastic ecosystem, absolutely beautiful and for a medical professional like you getting a job at say a Seattle hospital would be a snap

Cost of living is low in North Dakota, but the job market is dry unless you're an engineer or in agriculture. Please pick MN, my home state needs to be fixed by Sup Forumsacks

>vietnam war memorial gun

yeah that seems like something americans would want to commemorate
>it's 50 years since we had our butt kicked by a bunch of farmers

and it looks really tawdry too
>$3295
if you're going to spend a lot of money on a gun, you might as well go the whole distance and buy a decent British gun

>straight roads are bad

The level of Stockholm syndrom these yurocucks have for their miserable shitpiles of cities is truly astounding.

You buying that shit or not? Looks radical as fuck.

Or is it a scam? Doesn't look particularly trustworthy, you'd think such a "rare and artisan product" would be sold in other markets

ND is best state. Much better than Washington or Cucknada:
>highest GDP per capita of any state or DC in 2014
>happiest state in 2013
>freest state according to freedominthe50states.org
>lowest unemployment of any state constantly for years
>very low cost of living
>lots of cool nature and outdoors stuff
>3rd highest average IQ
>two of the whitest cities in North America

only thing is
>kinda shit weather

feel free to ask for a source on any of these claims if you don't know how to use Google.

fuck off, Minnesota is a liberal shithole infested with blacks and hmongs.

Dane, look up the movie 'Gran Torino'. It was filmed in St. Paul, Minnesota.

It's gonna be either Washington or Minnesota, I reckon.
I just fucking love the nature in Washington. Well, what I've seen on the internet anyway.
The tallest point in Denmark is 198 meters, and doesn't even qualify for a mountain.
I've always had a fucking hard on for mountains, and the Rocky's in Washington look so fucking good.

>how is North Dakota
Barren.

South Dakota is looking at passing an anti tranny bill.

Honestly I love MN but I'm gonna fucking move in a few years to some not shit state if it doesn't start turning around up here.

>>mfw the seller is throwing in ten free 120mm Armor Piercing Anti-Tank rounds with purchase of tank
HOLY SHIT, WHAT A STEAL

Brits can't make a modern firearm to save their lives, it took the Germans to save the shit tier SA80.