I am from the year 2117. I am here to warn you about your impending self destruction...

I am from the year 2117. I am here to warn you about your impending self destruction. I cannot tell you who I am or where I am speaking to you from.

AMA.

tell me the recipe for the mulan sauce

and the winning set of games in weekends premier league matches

How many genders in 2117? Or is there only one?

Alright I'll fucking bite what can you tell me then

6 cloves of garlic, 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar. A bit of soy sauce. 2 tablespoons of plum sake, 3 and a half tablespoons of Sriracha, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. A pinch of red pepper flakes, some minced ginger and stir and simmer.

Results for 4November2017: STOKE vs LEICESTER: 2-0
NEWCASTLE vs BOURNEMOUTH: 1-1
SWANSEA CITY vs BRIGHTON: 1-0
SOUTHAMPTON vs BURNLEY: 3-0
HUDDERSFIELD vs WEST BROM: 2-1
WEST HAM vs LIVERPOOL: 2-2

Society crumbled. The corners of culture folded. There are now only two genders, and two languages, and not many nations left. Only English and Mandarin exist now.

ty OP, stay safe

I can tell you that a devastating war will ravage the entire globe some time between 2018 and 2029. Millions of people killed, possibly billions.
The war was a big jump for the human race. Many inventions, a huge cleanse of the ever increasing population.

who initiated the war?

China initiated a devastating war against christian western civilization.

Will I get the balls to b3come an hero or will I make enough money so every day is not completely stressful from beginning to end.

I cannot answer questions that are personal to you. I am merely a survivor of the Generation Y.

Someone screencap this thread just in case. And put me in it

I feel like there's tons of people being enslaved

>here to warn you about your impending self destruction
>warn you about your self
Ok my bad I misunderstood. And was apparently the only one since everyone else is asking about the world. I'd be a good an hero

The way of living in 2117 is very isolated, technological and quiet.

What becomes of the United States? Have we finally achieved space travel to planets?

I can't be the only one screencapping this just in case

Warn you about your impending self destruction as a human race.

I understand that now thanks lol

Wait what is Generation Y?

Who wins the next ten Super Bowls?

The United States dissolved after many politically motivated civil wars. The toppling of a Democratic government left the political system severely damaged. Everything the United States of America stood for has been crumbled many decades ago.

what can be done to prevent the war?

it it moral to prevent the war if it means a different and possibly bigger war later?

What becomes of Germany?

>Mandarin
yay chinks live on, i can die happily now

>here to warn you about your impending self destruction
implying that there aren't a million things that we're doing that we already know will lead to our destruction?

Generation Y refers to a generation of humans born at the turn of the 2nd Millennium (2000). Many considered Generation Y's birthing to have begun in the year 1980 and spanned to the year 2005.

Why dont you know the exact date? How is the start of the war ambiguous?

How and why are you speaking to us why not the government

You're a survivor of generation y. So you were born when?

The deep roots of the war began in the early years of the 1990s. Political tension grew to a unprecedented pressure. The only way out was war.

Who the fuck cares. I will be dead by then.

So you're, like, 115 years old?

Was half life 3 released now?

Am I still alive in the future?

this is actually true though
does your timeline have perpetual motion devices yet?

The entire European Union collapsed in the early 2030s. With it, many European nations including Germany, Czechslovakia, Spain, Belgium and Poland broke out into civil war. Lutheran-Protestantism riddled the division of modern Europe.

HOLY FUCK BOYS OP IS LEGIT

I cannot tell you too much information. It breaks the belt.

What is the current state of globalisation? Is the world controlled by a single superpower? more than one superpower? a bunch of small city-states?

Wouldn't time travel require enormous amounts of energy and extremely advanced science?

if society crumbled, where is that energy and advanced science coming from?

What happens of Russia?

Technically he doesnt need to travel here physically. He only needs to transmit the text.

from places which don't need to supply energy to billions of cucks and science which doesn't need to be funded by greedy corporations(who btw only went on to fund hair loss cures and erection drugs, rather than choosing to fund organ cloning and cures for disease)

There's no way Christ hasn't returned in next 20 years.

Evil today exceeds Sodom and Gomorrah and people of faith are becoming scarce.

Cleansing is coming. Just keep telling yourself it's Easter Bunny bullshit and beating off 5x a day.

I was born in 2005. Humans mastered biochemistry with Artificial Intelligence.

>Generation Y
>Czechoslovakia

If you time traveled, it sounds like it was from 1999 not 2117

Dont worry your internal strife wont weigh your soul at all.

I wanna troll the shit out of you but you seem so earnest I legitimately would feel bad doing it. At some point, it's not funny it's just sad.

Good luck with the rapture, I guess?

What were you doing now

Classic entertainment left society. In place of this a surge of augmented realistic inventions were introduced. This changed what was entertainment forever.

Tell me about the progress made in quantum mechanics. Are you physically here or are you just transmitting this message through other methods? Please share your knowledge.

The global financial markets crashed at the start of the war. This enabled manipulation of the financial markets and sectors from the then-modern superpowers. Only one super power remained after that.

So thunderdome?

Why you say the same shit how john titor? Time travlor go to jesus and ask him how you make a good Cheeseburger

Rapture is protestant dogma.

Religions of today are horseshit.

There is a God and people like you displease him.

How many times today? 5 too low?

Yes same shit other time.... he has no Hobby ;-)

What is that superpower?

What happens to North Korea?

Okay narcissist, muslim shill.

We got it the first time.

A huge step in ergonomics and technological advances gave way to a field of new operating machines for society. It changed the way humans thought, quite metaphorically and literally.

also, follow-up question - did the war involve the use of nuclear weapons?

Im time travler too

>2005
Hypothetically, what if I hypothetically found and killed you right now? Would that hypothetically /thread and erase our memories of this ever happening?

H Y P O T H E T I C A L

Communism proved to be too outdated for ultra-modern societies as nations became ever more advanced. The survival of economic and political systems required drastic evolution of the technologies each said system possessed.

Are you still a faggot?

shit idc, ill be dead by then fucker

Is OP still a faggot in the future?

No. Sexuality does not exist in the same way it did in 2017. Humans began to have more freedom in what and who they had sex with upon the introduction of Sexual AI.

There is still no unified theory of everything, however simulation theories are generally assumed to be correct, as opposed to your current times assumption of multiple universes.
Also, what you believe to be dark matter is just a misunderstanding of the function of gravity.

You will not be dead if you live into old age.

Islam is top of the list of horseshit

I must go now. It has been a pleasure speaking with you all. Enjoy your lives, and godspeed.

You come from the future and talk with kids on Sup Forums? Hahahaha

who are you?

Like the list of your favorites?
You got really defensive.

Does the BFR become a success and replace jet airlines?
Does SpaceX successfully establish a colony on Mars?
What about human exploration and colonial establishment elsewhere?

what happen with trump

Can you give us some examples of said simulation theories?

>implying cz and sl won't merge again in 2053

>Also, what you believe to be dark matter is just a misunderstanding of the function of gravity.
ok you went too far

How big is the kardashian clan 2117?

>749773540
No favorites. God is real. Satan too. Evidence abounds. Evolution happens, but doesn't explain you.

What're vidyas like

I must be absent now. I cannot answer anymore questions. For those of you who reach the war, remember these co-ordinates:
58.341780, 7.227351
Godspeed Ladies and Gentleman.

why the fuck would you give us coordinates for some random spot in southern Norway?

any Norwegian anons here?

wtf what happened to Russia

What % of the world population will die by 2117?

... Can't you answer the question properly? What happens to Russia?

Russia is not communist?

dont worthy fellow russiananon, we wont let anything happen to our country

Stop LARPing and go back to /x/ you insufferable faggot xDd

>christ
>giving a fuck about humanity
yeah, right.

is there war going on at the moment op?

Welp on your next run try with microbiology genetics, it will be way more plausible

When does season 4 for rick and morty drop?